Start by marking “Serpent Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #8)” as Want to Read:
Serpent Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #8)

Serpent Moon (A Tale of the Sazi #8)

Eric Thompson’s wolf howl can ruin electronics and send aircraft tumbling from the sky.  Considered dangerous even by his fellow Sazi, Eric has become a lone wolf, living in self-imposed isolation.  Yet when the very foundations of Sazi life come under attack, Eric knows he must defend his fellow shapeshifters at any cost.

Attacked by a band of vicious Sazi, Holly Sanchez s
Published March 2nd 2010 by Tor Books (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Serpent Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serpent Moon

Lillie
Mar 29, 2010 Lillie rated it really liked it
Claire
Nov 05, 2016 Claire rated it really liked it
As a whole I really enjoyed this series. it flowed well from book to book and the characters development was a joy and fun to watch- esp our very first guy Mob hit man assassin Tony.

Each book had it's own story with a villain to defeat. it also had its own mating to twist in. and in the mix ypu also learnt more about previous characters. Like Bobby and Asri were expecting a child and as a kimono dragon she was a fierce protector whilst even pregnant. Carmaine and his wife and mistress triangle
Gail
Mar 25, 2010 Gail rated it liked it
This book arrived in a package from B&N yesterday. I pulled it out and started reading after work, and finished it last night. (Stayed up too late.) It's that good.

This was the "wrapup" book of a series, but it's not the end of Clamp & Adams's Sazi books from what it said in the opening acknowledgments. Just that it completes this story arc where the Sazi are fighting this horrible millennial monster quetzalcoatl creature.

The heroine is Holly from an earlier book (I almost gave her the
Melindeeloo
Mar 02, 2010 Melindeeloo rated it really liked it
The romance this time was okay but really took a back seat to the background story in which an attack leaves the Sazi world in turmoil and the leaders are taken out of the picture. We finally find out why Charles kept Tony around and it was interesting to see how the Sazi leader/seer set things up in the past in order to give his people a future now. I also thought that the part of the story where the lead Holly, a 'turned' wolf who had grown up human in a shifter family, opens the eyes of a for ...more
Renee
Jul 28, 2016 Renee rated it liked it
While I like these books and this book did close one plot line...I'm ready to feel "finished" with this series. I feel they never really bring everything full circle (yes they close the relationship plot of each particular book - but it's always done in abrupt manner with questions lingering). I haven't looked into it but I'm assuming there will be more in this series. I read a lot of series books and I am hesitate to keep going with these. I need closure that the authors never really bring to t ...more
Lori Schiele
Book 8 of the Sazi series where shapeshifters live hidden among humans. Sadly, this seem to be the last book in the series which I have truly enjoyed.
This is the last book in the series and I am sad to say I was disappointed. For one thing, there were too many characters--most of the characters from the previous 7 books--and it was difficult to keep them all in line.
The worst part was the ending. It wasn't wrapped up and deserperately left too many things unexplained. If there was another book
Darcy
Mar 04, 2010 Darcy rated it liked it
Shelves: 2010, pnr, shifters
All the behind the scenes maneuvering and bad guy build up all comes to a head in this book. We find out why certain people were saved when fate deemed otherwise, people were corrupted to help the bad guys and betray those that would protect them, and socially acceptable behaviors from the past were brought front and center. The Council and Wolfven can no longer ignore what has been going on around them and it is a fight for their very survival. During this life and death battle Holly runs into ...more
Serena
Oct 30, 2013 Serena rated it liked it
While the Sazi were awesome, Tony was back, and so were the spiders and there was an awesome new big bad...this book was a fizzling end to an awesome series. I was saddened in a few ways by this book. The romance of the book was slapdash and kind of blah, the good guys were kind of annoying, and Holly was inconsistent. What could have been an epic battle was really kind of stilted and Tatya needed a bitchslap like no one's business.

I wish they could go back and redo this :( alas, it is not to b
TinaMarie
May 25, 2014 TinaMarie rated it it was amazing
Lynn Calvin
Feb 02, 2010 Lynn Calvin rated it really liked it
Lots of checkin stuff with previous characters that I don't fully remember, but finishes up a longish story arc and does some interesting stuff about non-shapeshifters in relationship to shapeshifters in the same families and closed communities that I thought was well done.

Also plays a little with the "mate bond" stuff and that it may not be the magic solution to relationship issues.
Karen Desmond
Nov 05, 2011 Karen Desmond rated it liked it
The individual books in this series can be a little confusing as there are so many characters involved in each one but each has an individual couple at the core of the story. A good read but you do need to have read the other books in the series first.
Kari
Nov 12, 2010 Kari rated it really liked it
love this series
Susana
Aug 16, 2016 Susana rated it liked it
Shelves: c-t-adams
Last two books definitely fell down a bit on plot and endings..became a little disjointed and hard to follow. A little more connection to past needed I think.too rushed maybe?
Sam
Jan 30, 2012 Sam rated it liked it
the book was good but I didn't like the way the book ended. It ended abruptly and didn't seem to tie all storylines.
Maria
Feb 25, 2010 Maria rated it liked it
This story seems too short. One of the problems with my favorite authors is that I could read 600 pages and still ask for more.
Ruth Ellen
Jul 15, 2012 Ruth Ellen rated it really liked it
There was a lot of info to help clear up storylines from other books in this one book. It was a good story and the characters are great
James
May 04, 2015 James rated it really liked it
This book was basically a continuation of the last one. There were so many loose ends. I am not sure I will read any more of this series if there are any. The story has just gone cold.
Charity  Cole
Nov 20, 2014 Charity Cole rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I LOVED THIS SERIES! I WISH THERE WERE MORE!
Cary
Feb 08, 2015 Cary rated it really liked it
There were too many things left hanging.... so I hope the write at least one more
Jamie Stephenson
Sep 24, 2011 Jamie Stephenson rated it it was amazing
i really liked this even if it was the last one... wish there were more though. i loved the sazi world.
Erika
Erika rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Regina
Regina rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2010
Peter Okeafor
Peter Okeafor rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2015
Jennifer Wild
Jennifer Wild rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
Judi
Judi rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2012
Jojo
Jojo rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2014
Carole-Ann
Carole-Ann rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2013
HappilyEverChapter
HappilyEverChapter rated it it was ok
Oct 07, 2013
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2013
  • Moonburn (Abra Barrow #2)
  • Once Bitten Twice Dead (Guardians of the Dark, #2)
  • The Darkest Touch (Demon Hunters, #3)
  • Faith (Virtue, #2)
  • When Twilight Comes (Mists of Fernhaven #1)
  • The Grail King (Druids of Avalon, #2)
  • The Devil She Knows (Devil, #6)
  • Claimed By a Scottish Lord (Mystical Bliss, #2)
  • Dating the Rebel Tycoon (The Kellys of Brisbane, #1)
  • Nocturnal
  • The Captive
  • Frontier Courtship
  • Rock My World (Harlequin Blaze #215)
  • The Cheating Curve
  • In the Blood (Darkwing Chronicles, #4)
  • Thief of Light  (The Four-Sided Pentacle, #2)
  • Deadly Little Secrets
  • Ravish: The Awakening of Sleeping Beauty
Also known as Cat Adams, a dual-partnership writing team with Cathy Clamp.

She spent seventeen years in the Denver metro area and now resides in Texas with a large dog and pet cats. Office work provided a living while she pursued the goal of becoming a novelist. Forming the partnership with Cathy Clamp was the catalyst that led to publication and the two have enjoyed a long and fruitful collaborati
More about C.T. Adams...

A Tale of the Sazi (8 books)
  • Hunter's Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #1)
  • Moon's Web (A Tale of the Sazi, #2)
  • Captive Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #3)
  • Howling Moon  (A Tale of the Sazi, #4)
  • Moon's Fury (A Tale of the Sazi, #5)
  • Timeless Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #6)
  • Cold Moon Rising (A Tale of the Sazi, #7)