Three Down the Aisle (Rose Cottage Sisters, #1)

Three Down the Aisle (Rose Cottage Sisters #1)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  369 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Melanie D'Anglelo seeks solace from heartbreak at Rose Cottage, her grandmother's home on the banks of the Chesapeake Bay. There she finds new love with Stefan Mikelewski and his six-year old daughter.
Mass Paper Back, 241 pages
Published February 1st 2005 by Silhouette (first published 2005)

Linda
After a relationship-gone-wrong, Melanie D'Angelo is convinced by her three sisters to quit her job and "heal" at their grandmother's home, Rose Cottage. She leaves Boston and heads to the small community of Irvington, Virginia, with plans to fix up Grandma's old house. Her best intentions are to forget about the recent past and regroup.

Run-down and neglected, the 'Lindsey' cottage was a long-time dream of Stefan Mikelewski, aka Mike. It was a house he once tried to buy but the out-of-state owne...more
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
I really loved this book. Rose Cottage was the home of the D’Angelo sisters’ grandmother. When the grandmother was alive, the house showed the love that Grandma Lindsey had for it. The garden was loving and welcoming. Since grandma passed away, the house wasn’t visited very often, thus no one was there to love it like she did. Melanie comes for a visit/vacation and the magic of Rose Cottage begins.
Emily
While this definitely isn't the sort of book I usually gravitate towards, I found it to be readable enough to hold my interest. I was annoyed with both Mike and Melanie, the hero and heroine, at different intervals (which seems to be a common occurance with me when it comes to romance novels) but ultimately it was enjoyable enough to prompt me to pick up the second in the series.
Tina
A very pleasant story - I just thought that it ended too soon. Would have liked to have seen more interaction between the six-year-old and Melanie. I found that to be interesting how she was able to handle the little girl. Would recommend to those who enjoy a nice and easy going romance.
Pam
09/08/05 #157
TITLE/AUTHOR: THREE DOWN THE AISLE by Sherryl WOods
RATING: 4/B
GENRE/PUB DATE/# OF PGS: Romance, 2005, 234 pgs
COMMENTS: 1st in the Rose Cottage quartet featuring
the D'Angelo sisters. Sweet story focusing on Melanie.

Lisa
Jul 28, 2011 Lisa added it
This is a very goood book. One minute your laughing at the sisterly affection and ribbing, the next you're shaking your head at their antics, or sitting up in your seat, mentally asking yourself, "What's going to happen next?"
Kathy
This was a happy feel-good love story. I really enjoyed that the story show-cased all four sisters. It love the idea that you can be independent, as well as a tightly knit family.
Nancy
This is my first Rose Cottage book and I really enjoyed it. The problems that the characters faced were so real and the reader can relate to them easily.
Char (1RadReader59)
This is a fun series about sisters. I totally enjoyed it being Hispanic & this about an Italian family I could totally relate.
Colomich94
This is a nice enjoyable series of books.
PWRL
Apr 08, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
O
Lilly-ann
Lilly-ann marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Deborah Vespo
Deborah Vespo marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2014
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Soizic
Soizic marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Kim Hampton
Kim Hampton marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Heather Hosseini
Heather Hosseini marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Brandi Mohl
Brandi Mohl marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Linda Kordes
Linda Kordes marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Samm.
Samm. marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
  • Summer Brides (includes Fool's Gold, #2.5)
  • Lucky Stiff (Lucky O'Toole #2)
  • That Holiday Feeling (Includes: Virgin River, #8 & Those Manning Men, #5)
  • Alpha & Omega: Call of the Hunt (Alpha & Omega, #0.5-1, 2-3)
  • Holly and Mistletoe (Hometown Heartbreakers, #6)
  • Angel's Rest (Eternity Springs, #1)
  • Woodrose Mountain (Hope's Crossing,#2)
  • The Homecoming (Shelter Bay, #1)
  • Ember from the Sun
  • The Sweethearts' Knitting Club (Twilight, Texas, #1)
  • A Summer in Sonoma
  • No Place Like Home (Cisco, #1)
  • Fanpire: The Twilight Saga and the Women Who Love it
  • Enchanted
  • How to Knit a Wild Bikini (Malibu and Ewe #1)
  • When Libby met the Fairies and her whole life went Fae
  • The Summer of Living Dangerously
With two other careers to her credit before becoming a novelist and four states in which she's lived for extended periods of time, Sherryl Woods has collected friends and memories, along with way too much unnecessary junk.

"The friends are the only things I've brought with me through the years that really matter," she says. "I could probably live without one more chintz teacup, another tin-litho sa...more
More about Sherryl Woods...
The Inn at Eagle Point (Chesapeake Shores, #1) Stealing Home (The Sweet Magnolias #1) Harbor Lights (Chesapeake Shores, #3) Beach Lane (Chesapeake Shores #7) Flowers on Main (Chesapeake Shores, #2)