Start by marking “Master Me (Cress Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Master Me  (Cress Brothers, #3)

Master Me (Cress Brothers #3)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  167 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Ana knows she's a submissive but hasn't ever found a real Dominant. Bad boys had never lived up to their reputations and most Doms had turned out to be nothing more than bullies. When her longtime friend Max surprises her by turning her over his knee for the spanking she's always wanted, her body explodes with long-repressed desire.

Max knows it's time to stop hiding his li
Published January 9th 2008 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Master Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master Me

Margaret
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I didn't look to see what part of the series it was before reading it. I was amused when I realized it was the 4th of the series, but thankfully, it's another one of those series that the books stand up well on their own.

I loved the connection between Ana and Max, their friendship and how much more intense their coming together was because of that connection. I appreciate how Ana was willing to take the punishment from another Master, rather than let Max take care
Amanda
This was a great series - although they can definitely be read as standalones. This one was tied with the first book On Your Knees as my favorites in the series. The books are also not just sex-fests - for how short they are (and erotic) they are also deeper than you would expect, and the reader can really believe in the love story as well as the lust story.

Not for everyone, but if you like a little D/s in your books, I would recommend the Cress brother series!
Carrie
Ana and Max have been close friends since college. Ana has told Max everything, including her knowledge that she is a sexual submissive, but can't seem to find the right dominant for her. Now she has gotten involved with a real loser and is not sure what to do.

Nice short story to get you through a rough day.
Carrie Angel

Nice short story to get you through a rough day.
Carisa
Very good for an quick erotic story, a believable romance to back the sexual attraction between H/h. I like author's characterization of these dominant Cress brothers given the lenght constraint of the stories.
SCENES/CONTENT: several/bdsm
GENRE/TONE: contemporary/drama
LENGHT: 100 pages
Lyn
Enjoy reading this book. Hot!!! Can't wait to read the other brother's stories.

Recommend it!
Tia
I need to be honest first of all and state that I didn't really care for parts of this novel. They were distasteful and made my stomach turn.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
This was just ok for me. I didn't like Ana much and I didn't get that Max and Ana were friends for years and he never told her he was a Dom.
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
Cress brothers take 3. I liked Max. This book is definitely hot. It has a nice HEA. I enjoy Ms. Paulin's books. She's an auto buy for me.
P.A. Lupton
I don't usually give novella's a 4 star but this was an excellent story. If you like BDSM it's a great read.
Billie
Billie added it
Jan 15, 2015
Holly Brogdon
Holly Brogdon marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Lyndac
Lyndac marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
B
B marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Sparrow
Sparrow marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Irina
Irina marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Sharon Dyer
Sharon Dyer marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Ådny L.
Ådny L. marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Seasyn
Seasyn marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Fatumata
Fatumata is currently reading it
Oct 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • Santa's Elf (Diablo Blanco Club, #5)
  • Training Amy (BDSM Erotica)
  • Yes, Justin (Safe Word: Oasis, #1)
  • Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2)
  • Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2)
  • Master of the Sun
  • His Carnal Need (Xylon Warriors, #2)
  • Beck And Call
  • Bound and Determined
  • Sackmaster (Necessary Roughness, #1)
  • Bottoms Up (Purgatory Club #5
  • Full Ride (Ghost Unit, #1)
  • A Love Like No Other
  • Molly's Lips: Club Mephisto Retold (Club Mephisto, #1.5)
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Shackled
  • Temporary Slave
When it comes to books and movies, Brynn has one rule: there must be a happy ending. After that one requirement, anything goes. And it just might in her books.

She lives in Michigan with her husband and two children, who love her despite her occasional threats to smite them. They humor her and let her think she's a goddess...as long as she provides homemade chocolate chip cookies on a regular basi
More about Brynn Paulin...

Cress Brothers (5 books)
  • On Your Knees (Cress Brothers, #1)
  • All Chained Up (Cress Brothers, #2)
  • Gentle Control (Cress Brothers, #4)
  • Brotherly Bonds
Punished (Taboo Wishes, #1) Belonging to Them (Daly Way, #1) Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2) Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes,  #2) Fill Her Up (Daly Way, #3)