Start by marking “Crescent Moon Massacre and Other Tales of Horror” as Want to Read:
Crescent Moon Massacre and Other Tales of Horror

Crescent Moon Massacre and Other Tales of Horror

A witch's thirst for revenge releases terror on a small village. A farmhouse infest of the walking dead hides sinister motives. A lost wager gives a man new sight that leads to murderous deeds. A cranial growth only apparent in a congressman's shadow becomes the focus of an uncanny nightmare. G.R.V. Stone unleashes his first works of horror in this exclusive collection of ...more
Published September 20th 2009 by Amazon Kindle (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Crescent Moon Massacre and Other Tales of Horror, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crescent Moon Massacre and Other Tales of Horror

Nov 28, 2009 Sarah rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle, horror, 2009
Jason
Dec 06, 2009 Jason rated it really liked it
Let me start off with the negative and get that out of the way; formatting. It leaves something to be desired.

Aside from that this was a very good little collection of stories and the formatting didn't really hinder the enjoyment I got. All four are very gratuitous on the gore and that's something that I enjoy. Also, they're all told with a hint of humor that just makes them fun as hell to read. The author isn't trying to make any grand statements here, and he's not trying to scare so much as en
Dec 26, 2011 Jennifer rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
These were a series of short horror stories. I found them to be to graphic and disturbing for me. I'm just thankfull that they were quick reads.
Reva Nowell
Dec 09, 2011 Reva Nowell rated it liked it
Shelves: horror
I especially liked the last two stories.
stormhawk
Oct 18, 2009 stormhawk rated it liked it
This Kindle edition appears to be self-published. Reading is sometimes hard going, partly because of the choice of a Courier typeface rather than a more easily readable serif font.

The author could do with either a good editor or a good friend with a copy of Strunk and White. Step away from the spellchecker. Those darn things only get you into trouble, and the suggestions for corrections are not context sensitive.

I have to applaud the author's willingness to allow other people to read his/her wor
G.R.V. Stone
Sep 22, 2009 G.R.V. Stone rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is my first book and holds four of the bloodiest and most gruesome tales I could concoct for horror fans. At only $0.99 on the Kindle, it's a great read for Halloween. Anyone who knows me is well aware of my love of a good gore fest. This book is packed full of such mayhem.
Joseph Carson
Joseph Carson rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2013
Cheryl Prentiss
Cheryl Prentiss rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2011
Corina Fontes
Corina Fontes rated it it was ok
Feb 13, 2013
Suzie
Suzie rated it really liked it
May 09, 2012
Kasia
Kasia rated it it was ok
Sep 09, 2011
Tanya
Tanya rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2010
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it did not like it
Feb 18, 2015
Barbara Thomas
Barbara Thomas rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Jimmy
Jimmy rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2015
Timothy
Timothy rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2011
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
May 29, 2013
F.R.
F.R. marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2009
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2009
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2009
Kyle Brown
Kyle Brown marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2009
Blue Eyed Vixen
Blue Eyed Vixen marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2009
Manda Seats
Manda Seats marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2010
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2010
Nyghtmare
Nyghtmare marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2010
Nyghtmare
Nyghtmare marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2010
Derek Schneider
Derek Schneider marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2010
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2010
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2011
Brittany Kay
Brittany Kay marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2011
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2011
Misty
Misty added it
Oct 08, 2012
Katy Wood
Katy Wood marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Benjamin
Benjamin marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
G.R.V. Stone is an elusive and secluded author that puts a limitless value on his privacy. Having his face horribly disfigured in an aerobics incident involving Richard Simmons, a bottle of Jack and a half smoked pack of Winstons, the author chooses instead to use any number of scarecrow photos as his public face.
More about G.R.V. Stone...