Start by marking “Super Fetus” as Want to Read:
Super Fetus

Super Fetus

Too tough to be aborted, Super Fetus fights back! He's a fetus growing in the womb of a whiny white trash whore of a mother. His problem: she wants to have him aborted. But what this bitch doesn't know is that she isn't pregnant with some mild-mannered developing human form. Heck no. This is Super Fetus. He has an attitude and he is deter mined to be born, whether she like ...more
65 pages
Published (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Super Fetus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Super Fetus

Anthony Chavez
Jul 26, 2011 Anthony Chavez rated it liked it
Shelves: bizarro
It's like the story of the gingerbread man except with a fetus refusing to be aborted.

This fetus can hear what's going on in the world around it and it doesn't like what it hears, mommy is trying to get rid of it. She has too many kids and doesn't want another. So what does the fetus do? What is the solution? To get ripped and thwart any and all attempts to take the fetus out.

I, like a friend of mine, agree that while the story is good there isn't enough of the main character. I would liked to h
James Steele
Nov 29, 2010 James Steele rated it really liked it
Do NOT try to abort this fetus! He fights back!

You can try to read meaning into it if you want, but it's just a bizarre story about a baby that refuses to be aborted. As well as a real airhead of a mother who gets knocked up by the weirdest quartet of men I've ever read about. Totally off the wall and offensive in so many ways.

There is a lot more story potential here than what's written. I think it goes by too quick, and the whole idea of how a baby fights back against multiple abortion attemp
Pedro Proença
Sep 13, 2013 Pedro Proença rated it really liked it
Shelves: bizarro, indie
A fetus, whose mother is trying desperately to abort, fights for his life.
That's it. No more. That's the story.

But wait!

We also have incest, cross-dressing, a penis tied in a knot, and more.

So much more.

Read this book, and don't be offended by it.
Eric Guignard
Mar 11, 2014 Eric Guignard rated it really liked it
REVIEWED: Super Fetus
WRITTEN BY: Adam Pepper
PUBLISHED: August, 2009

To say this book is offensive is to say that serial killers may have some personality flaws. Up front, I do not recommend this book to any person with even moderately conservative values or self-expressed ‘taste’ in literature. But for those of you who enjoy a gross-out tale or a redneck battle, ‘Super Fetus’ is for you!

This story is about a (you guessed it) fetus growing inside the uterus of a trashy, burned out woman who’s alre
Nick Cato
Oct 07, 2009 Nick Cato rated it really liked it
White trash mother Sue Ellen reminisces about the three times she got knocked-up. Inbetween, she's abused by her live-in boyfriend, tormented by her bratty kids, and wonders what on earth all that rumbling is inside her womb.

The other viewpoint of this quick & sick novella comes from the Super Fetus, an aggravated pre-born who spends his days working out and building his young body into a mini-mountain of pure muscle. When his mother decides that she can't handle another kid and tries to abo
Melanie Catchpole
Apr 26, 2013 Melanie Catchpole rated it really liked it
The dad scene - aggggh! Gross.
This quick read was enjoyable. It's about a fetus that refuses to be aborted. The mum already has 3 young children, 2 of which are handfuls. She cannot face having another child and goes to all lengths to get rid of the one growing inside of her.I thought the mum was going to be someone you would instantly dislike but she turns out to just be a struggling parent. There are a couple of cringy moments in this book... but i like those.
Emory
Jan 18, 2013 Emory rated it liked it
"Super Fetus."

"Super Fetus..."

Well... it's a book about a fetus that refuses to be aborted. I can get why Sue Ellen, the mother, would want to terminate the pregnancy. The circumstances were weird. Everything that happened in the doctor's office was disturbing. "It" was possibly the worst pregnancy ever set to paper.

I just think it could have been so much more.

It was like reading an early rough script for a "Kids in the Hall" sketch. It was funny, but in a crude way. It lacked a certain polish.
Cindi (cheesygiraffe)
Mar 25, 2010 Cindi (cheesygiraffe) rated it liked it
Shelves: 2010-read
The Super Fetus was funny. There is one particular scene in this book that I could have done without. It was beyond nasty to me. If you've read it you know what I mean. I almost stopped reading because of it. But I slugged through it and loved the rest.
Ctkatz
Oct 30, 2015 Ctkatz rated it liked it
this is without a doubt the strangest short novelette I have ever read.
Josh
Apr 01, 2011 Josh rated it liked it
good, not great. but an entertaining read.
Sarah Munger
Aug 12, 2014 Sarah Munger rated it liked it
I can't believe I read this.
Donna
Nov 25, 2009 Donna marked it as to-read
Shelves: download
Thanks to Lori on the free download. The title just forced me into it.
Lori
Nov 25, 2009 Lori marked it as to-read
free download from Erasurehead pub.
Lauder
Lauder rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2015
MT Bostick
MT Bostick rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2012
c
c rated it did not like it
Dec 05, 2015
Jeremy Maddux
Jeremy Maddux rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2013
David Nicholls
David Nicholls rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2016
Matt
Matt rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Ricardo
Ricardo rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2016
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2011
Erika Instead
Erika Instead rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2013
Rose O'Keefe
Rose O'Keefe rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2009
Abbee
Abbee rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2014
Grant Wamack
Grant Wamack rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2010
Tomáš Mihalčiak
Tomáš Mihalčiak rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2015
Eli
Eli rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2013
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2013
Eugen
Eugen rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2016
Vince Kramer
Vince Kramer rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
At times disturbing and grim, others raunchy and comical, Adam Pepper’s work is known for a unique blend of horror, suspense and speculative fiction. MEMORIA, Adam’s debut novel, reached #1 on the Dark Delicacies Best Seller list and received rave reviews from Cemetery Dance and Chronicle. "Super Fetus," his outrageous bizarro novella was called "In-your-face, allegorical social commentary" by BN. ...more
More about Adam Pepper...