Start by marking “About My Father's Business: Taking Your Faith to Work” as Want to Read:
About My Father's Business: Taking Your Faith to Work

About My Father's Business: Taking Your Faith to Work

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  9 reviews
What happens to your faith at work? The truth is, when we go to work, we don’t have to check our faith at the door.

About My Father’s Business offers a proven, natural process for becoming a spiritual leader at work, regardless of position or title. Regi Campbell has more than twenty years experience learning and implementing these strategies in companies small and large.
Published October 6th 2009 by Multnomah Books (first published January 26th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about About My Father's Business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about About My Father's Business

JJ Vancil
About My Father’s Business, by Regi Campbell, is an intentional, practical & strategic invitation to make your workplace your mission field. Driven by a desire to see people in the business field come to faith in Christ, the author directs the reader to specific things they can take to make an influence. Using an Intentionality Map as a guide, the follower of Christ can help each person in their sphere of influence take small steps toward excelling in their relationship with Jesus. Overall, ...more
Dave Jones
This is an outstanding work on how to go about workplace evangelism. Campbell gives very practical steps to intentionally go about your Father's business" by transforming your workplace into a mission field.

The last 30%-ish of the book is a study guide. One criticism I have is that in an intro/foreward, the option to read the study guide concurrently with the main text should be presented as an option. The study guide could be used as a devotional. While ostensibly presented as a how-to on workp
Chad Stutzman
Great book to read if you are wanting to impact your workplace for Christ. He gives a practical easy way to approach sharing your faith at work. I recommend this to all Christians that want to make a difference with the people they have influence with or would like to have influence with.
Scott Denbow
Excellent book. Written by a guy who has been captured by Christ's heart for other people and has a track record of investing in them for the kingdom. Bottom line: sharing Christ takes time and we are not responsible for the outcome. God is. Pheeew!
Jeff Allen
Great book! Filled with encouragement to live with purpose and intentionality. God intends for us to be obedient to the mission He set before us--to contend for the lives of the people we live with, work with and interact with.
Nwoerner
Excellent book on using where God has placed you as a platform for sharing your faith with others and encouraging others to grow in their faith.
Shari
Excellent book. Regi lays out a great approach to how we can be more effectively used by God in the workplace.
Tab Norris
Good reminder of what I need to make the priority in my life and business.
Danielle Brozovich
Danielle Brozovich marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Jon
Jon marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Dave
Dave marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Leigh Anne
Leigh Anne marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Susie Saedi
Susie Saedi marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
Laurie
Laurie marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2012
H
H marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2012
Kathi
Kathi marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2012
Mentor Like Jesus What Radical Husbands Do What Radical Husbands Do: 12 Steps to Win and Keep Your Wife's Heart What Radical Husbands Do: 12 Steps to Win and Keep Your Wife's Heart What Radical Husbands Do