How to Start a Home-Based Landscaping Business, 5th

How to Start a Home-Based Landscaping Business, 5th

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
Ready to launch and grow your home-based landscaping business? This guide covers all the bases, from getting clients and referrals to designing projects to marketing your business on the Internet.
Published December 1st 2005 by Globe Pequot

Djinnaya
Nothing much new that I didn't already know, but a good business book for a Bay Area landscaper. I'm not sure that it would translate well outside of the area, and (as usual) I wish that it had suggestions for getting outside of the mold of the usual landscaping biz. Still, good business sense and suggestions against common pitfalls. My favorite part is his whole explanation about choosing clients and the dangers of working for the very rich.
Marcus Beatty
Marcus Beatty marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Leif
Leif marked it as to-read
May 05, 2009
How to Start a Home-Based Landscaping Business, 6th: *Develop a profitable business plan *Build word-of-mouth referrals *Handle employees, paperwork, and taxes *Work smart and safe *Adapt to new trends like sustainable landscaping *Become your area's t... How to Start a Home-Based Landscaping Business How to Start a Home-Based Landscaping Business, 6th: *Develop a profitable business plan *Build word-of-mouth referrals *Handle employees, paperwork, ... top landscaper (Home-Based Business Series) How to Start a Home-Based Landscaping Business, 4th