Start by marking “The Minimonsters - Alex Meets Zorba: A Metal Monsters Reader” as Want to Read:
The Minimonsters - Alex Meets Zorba: A Metal Monsters Reader

The Minimonsters - Alex Meets Zorba: A Metal Monsters Reader

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Alex, a young Loader Monster, thinks he's the boss of the construction job, until he meets big, scary Zorba, and needs a little help from his friends. This Totally Trucks companion reader is perfect for any kid who loves trucks and big machines, and any parent who wants to teach recycling. Ages 3-6
Published March 1st 2009 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Minimonsters - Alex Meets Zorba, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Minimonsters - Alex Meets Zorba

Albert
This book is an absolute must have for any parent. We all want our children to read and we want them to love doing it. This is a book to start that path. I was amazed by the flow and ease of which this book was written. Any child would be able to read this and understand the story. A great beginning reader for the toddler in your life.
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2012
Christine
Sep 12, 2011 Christine added it  ·  (Review from the author)

I moved to Los Angeles to study screenwriting at USC, and even though you couldn't drag me back into the screenwriting business with the promise of money or candy, I love screenplay structure. Use it all the time. It is the crowbar that removes my head from my rectum when such a procedure is required.

I love all types of speculative fiction, and yes I admit to reading vampire books and YA. However,
More about Christine DeMaio-Rice...
Dead Is the New Black (Fashion Avenue Mysteries, #1) Death of a Supermodel (Fashion Avenue Mysteries, #2) The Case of the Missing Blahnik (Fashion Avenue Mysteries, #0.5) A Dress to Die For Fashion Avenue Mysteries Boxed Set (Books 1-3)