Start by marking “One Piece, Volume 25: The 100 Million Berry Man (One Piece, #25)” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Volume 25: The 100 Million Berry Man (One Piece, #25)

One Piece, Volume 25: The 100 Million Berry Man (One Piece #25)

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  1,314 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Talk about impossible! Luffy and the Straw Hats have to find a way to sail to an island in the sky, and the only one who can show them the way is known to be a greater liar than Usopp! It won't be easy, but can they trust their lives to someone nobody believes in?!
Published January 5th 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published September 4th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Volume 25, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Volume 25

Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
Marilag
S. J.
Jun 19, 2013 S. J. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Qing

I can't believe how funny I found Luffy and his crew - genuinely laughed out loud in some places!

[Read this on MangaPanda]
Emmy Lou
So I accidentally skipped this one.... oops! Well, at least I had it at home so I could read it before I got too far ahead.
Tsering
Start on the sky island!
Fabio Fernandes
It's here that all begins...
Sarah Lu
Jeffrey
While this volume continues the build-up from the last one, this one at least provides some pay-off with the crew making progress towards finding Skypiea. Also, we begin to see the Merry-Go's larger impact in the world as we finally meet members of the World Government and some of the Warlords.
Sara
this was great, lots of good moments in this volume.
More info on the seven pirate-gods, the marines and Shanks.
Not only that but some great flying ship navigation!
I really ended up like that monkey pirate trio.
Joy
Timothy
Where the Strawhat Crew makes a new friend and where Luffy's reputation grows.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tahun 2005.
Steven
Steven added it
Mar 28, 2015
Julia Gustafsson
Julia Gustafsson marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Cipta
Cipta added it
Mar 24, 2015
Agirl Named Maria
Agirl Named Maria marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 09 (Fairy Tail, #9)
  • NARUTO -ナルト 56- 巻ノ五十六
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 40 (Bleach, #40)
208650
See also 尾田 栄一郎

Eiichiro Oda (尾田 栄一郎 Oda Eiichirō) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime One Piece.

As a child, Oda was inspired by Akira Toriyama's works and aspired to become a manga artist. He recalls that his interest in pirates was probably sparked by the popular TV animation series titled Vicky the Viking. He submitted a character named Pandaman for Yudet
More about Eiichiro Oda...

One Piece (1 - 10 of 78 books)
  • One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1)
  • One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)
  • One Piece, Volume 03: Don't Get Fooled Again (One Piece, #3)
  • One Piece, Volume 04: The Black Cat Pirates (One Piece, #4)
  • One Piece, Volume 05: For Whom the Bell Tolls (One Piece, #5)
  • One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6)
  • One Piece, Volume 07: The Crap-Geezer (One Piece, #7)
  • One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8)
  • One Piece, Volume 09: Tears (One Piece, #9)
  • One Piece, Volume 10: OK, Let's Stand Up! (One Piece, #10)
One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1) One Piece, Volume 38: Rocketman!! (One Piece, #38) One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8) One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6) One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)