Start by marking “One Piece, Volume 25: The 100 Million Berry Man (One Piece, #25)” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Volume 25: The 100 Million Berry Man (One Piece, #25)

One Piece, Volume 25: The 100 Million Berry Man (One Piece #25)

4.46  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,682 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Talk about impossible! Luffy and the Straw Hats have to find a way to sail to an island in the sky, and the only one who can show them the way is known to be a greater liar than Usopp! It won't be easy, but can they trust their lives to someone nobody believes in?!
Published January 5th 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published September 4th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Volume 25, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Volume 25

Wickedshizuku
Mar 29, 2016 Wickedshizuku rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anime fans, Manga fans, Shounen Manga fans, Adventure fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
Shelves: manga, need-to-review
This volume begins with Chapter 227: Noland the Liar
The volume starts off in a bit of a lull, and the Strawhats are doing some repairs to the Merry-Go. They arrive at Mont Blanc Cricket's residence, but he isn't home. To amuse themselves they find and read a children's book from the North Blue; which is where Sanji is born. The book is about a famous explorer who supposedly found a city compared to our own legends of El Darado. When he went back, the city wasn't there; and was executed for lying
Fatii
Feb 26, 2016 Fatii rated it really liked it
Overall i liked this Volume and Arc, It take me a while make the transition between this and Alabasta Arc. I was so invested in Alabasta that when it ended i get an unexpected sense of finality, so picking up the next volumes wasn't easy. But this Arc managed to trap my attention back to One Piece.

This last 2 volumes had set the path for a new adventure in the grand line (and the sky) and we get to see some anticipated characters (cough shanks cough)

PD: i can't wait for Skypiea adventures
Amy Yeap
Jul 28, 2015 Amy Yeap rated it it was amazing
Kurami Rocket
Jul 07, 2015 Kurami Rocket rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1.5
This has got to be the vol that has held the most dialogue so far. Seriously, was surprised by the amount of text in this.
The vol started off very interesting with the story that guy told the crew and how to get to the Sky Island, but then the vol started to drag on so much!! I honestly felt like it was so slow and it made it EXTREMELY boring.

The only real interesting info, it seems that with Crocodile defeated, a position is open to become one of the 7 God's of the sea; pirates who are have
Kate
There were two panels that focused on Sanji as Montblanc Cricket spoke about his ancestor, Noland the Liar. I recently saw these panels used in a post talking about the upcoming Sanji rescue story. It's amazing how far back Oda started foreshadowing the current story. One of the last frontispieces in this volume was titled "I Wouldn't Die Even if You Killed Me." I couldn't help but chuckle as this reminded me of a similar line in the anime Fate/Stay Night by the protagonist, Shirou("People die w ...more
Ashley
Dec 20, 2015 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Novia
Jul 22, 2012 Novia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, one-piece
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
Marilag
Dec 08, 2012 Marilag rated it it was amazing
S. J.
Jun 19, 2013 S. J. rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Qing
Sep 02, 2014 Qing rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, manga

I can't believe how funny I found Luffy and his crew - genuinely laughed out loud in some places!

[Read this on MangaPanda]
Emmy Lou
So I accidentally skipped this one.... oops! Well, at least I had it at home so I could read it before I got too far ahead.
Pato Myers
Nov 26, 2015 Pato Myers rated it liked it
A quick and quirky read.
Tsering
Sep 09, 2014 Tsering rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Start on the sky island!
Fabio Fernandes
Mar 04, 2014 Fabio Fernandes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's here that all begins...
Clara
This is just getting better. Finally going to Sky Island
Sarah Lu
Apr 15, 2012 Sarah Lu rated it liked it
Jeffrey
While this volume continues the build-up from the last one, this one at least provides some pay-off with the crew making progress towards finding Skypiea. Also, we begin to see the Merry-Go's larger impact in the world as we finally meet members of the World Government and some of the Warlords.
Sara
this was great, lots of good moments in this volume.
More info on the seven pirate-gods, the marines and Shanks.
Not only that but some great flying ship navigation!
I really ended up like that monkey pirate trio.
Joy
Feb 19, 2010 Joy rated it liked it
Timothy
Jun 05, 2011 Timothy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Where the Strawhat Crew makes a new friend and where Luffy's reputation grows.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tahun 2005.
Nuris
Dec 16, 2012 Nuris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shanks appears
Carlos Bica
Carlos Bica rated it really liked it
May 03, 2016
Lizeth P.
Lizeth P. rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
The Wise Rafiki
The Wise Rafiki rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Sandy
Sandy rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2016
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 09 (Fairy Tail, #9)
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 54 巻ノ五十四