Start by marking “Rasmus en de landloper” as Want to Read:
Rasmus en de landloper

Rasmus en de landloper

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  859 ratings  ·  23 reviews
After running away from the orphanage, nine-year-old Rasmus finds the outside world cold and unfriendly until he meets "Paradise Oscar" who helps him find a new home.
Published 2002 by Ploegsma (first published 1956)

To ask other readers questions about Rasmus en de landloper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rasmus en de landloper

Kirsten Swanson
An old favorite, now shared with my children.
Rasmus the orphan child shows the importance of touch and listening to children. Oscar the vagabond, loveable and surprising becomes a hero in more than one way.
Ninas Bücher
Klappentext:
Manchmal muss man sich selber helfen! Wenn man ein Waisenkind ist und dazu noch ein Junge mit glattem Haar, den keiner haben will, kann man ebenso gut tot sein, denkt Rasmus. Aber dann hat er eine Idee: Er könnte aus dem Waisenhaus fortlaufen. Es ist doch nicht ausgeschlossen, dass es irgendwo auf der Welt jemanden gibt, der einen Jungen mit glattem Haar haben will. Und eines Nachts setzt Rasmus seine Idee in die Tat um ..

Meine Meinung:
Ich liebe dieses Buch, denn es hat mich währen
Caren
This book has all the elements of a really good story: likeable characters with well-defined "good guys" and "bad guys", lots of action, interesting setting (Sweden in the summer), and working through a problem to a delightful solution. It has an old-timey feel, probably because parts of the plot seem to be from another time and place. Rasmus lives in an orphanage where prospective parents come periodically to look at the children as one would nowadays go to an animal shelter and pick out a pupp ...more
Mohdbinhassan
رواية جميلة جداً .. توقعت انها ستكون طفولية بعض الشئ ، لكنها صدمتني ! ببساطة عشت مع رواية اجواء رائعة ، فستشعر وانت تقرأها بالكثير من الاسترخاء والحماس والخوف وأجمل من ذلك كله هو الكثير من الحب الدافئ .. هذه رواية ببساطة كانت جرعة من الأمل والمغامرة والحب بالنسبة إلي .
Sarah Al-gadi
راسموس طفل يتيم يبحث عن بيت يجد فيه العطف والحنان. لكن جميع الذي يأتون لاختيار طفل يرغبون في تبني بنات صغيرات بشعر مجعد، وليس صبيانياً بشعر أملس. ولذلك يهرب راسموس. ثم يلتقي متشرداً يدعى أوسكار والذي كان مشردا مثله. يتورط الاثنان مع اللصوص والشرطة، وتواجههم أحداث مثيرة ينجوان منها بصعوبة..
Rita
Read this in Dutch.
A thrilling and heart-warming book. Realistic enough for me!

Perhaps not for 6 year old Ryan, maybe better for 8 [or 7?] year olds.

مودة أحمد
قد نعيش طوال عمرنا مع الأشخاص الذين نحبهم وبالطريقة التي نحلم بها ،لكننا لا نعرف ذلك الا اذا نلنا ما كنا نطن اننا نريده
Radina Simeonova
That's the book of my childhood! :)
Bistra Ivanova
Книжката е чудна! Изключително много се радвам, че я прочетох, пък макар и на 23! Когато я свърших, облегнах лактите си на балкона, погледнах белите облаци на яркосиньото небе, засмях се и си казах: Не е ли СТРАХОТЕН животът! Учудвам се, че не е сред най-популярните романи на Астрид Линдгрен, защото има всички качества да бъде! Препоръчвам го сърдечно! Препоръчвам също и биографията на авторката, защото познаването на творческия й и личен път, със сигурност обогатява разбирането на книгите й (от ...more
Gracia
Rasmus started at an orphanage and then travelled for a long time with a vagabond. They found a secret cellar in a cottage they stayed in. It was filled with jewels and gold. Then robbers came and Rasmus locked one in the cellar. The other one fell off a cliff because he was chasing the vagabond. They took all the gold to the sheriff. They went to a farmhouse to stay for the night and they met the farmer and his wife. They were about to go to the same orphanage that Rasmus started out at. They a ...more
Laurynas Pikutis
One of the most amazing books for a child to read. First read it when I was seven. after crying my eyes out, and taking 3 days of crying to get through the sad part, I got through it, and read it a million times more!
I certainly recommend it to anyone at their teens, even above, but mostly best for kids..
Great book!
Chelsea M
I've been trying to find out the title of the charming book from my childhood for some time now, and despite being a big fan of Lindgren, I didn't realise that this was the book until recently.
I will write a longer review when I re-read it, but for now, I don't have much to go on except fond childhood memories.
Thomas
I have been reading aloud this book for many years to my third grade classes. It celebrates the love and need children have for their parents. The plot is well written and includes good guys and bad as well as cops and robbers! It has a most wonderful ending . My students always love this story.
Tess
Zwei schöne Abenteuer-Geschichten für Kinder. Vielleicht ein bisschen zu sehr für Kinder nach meinem Geschmack, aber wenn man sich darauf einlassen kann, bieten sowohl Rasmus und der Landstreicher als auch Rasmus, Pontus und der Schwertschlucker liebenswerte Unterhaltung. 4 Sterne für beide.
An
Ik vind het boek in de boekenkast van het vakantiehuisje op Styrsö en val voor de warmte, de verbeelding. De dagen daarna kan ik niet meer door een zomerveld lopen zonder zoemende hommels te horen, zonder een beetje Rasmus te zijn en de wijde wereld aan mijn voeten te voelen.
Lisa
I am not sure exactly why, but I absolutely LOVED this book as a child -- must have read and re-reat it dozens of times. And re-reading it again as an adult, I found it equally charming -- maybe because of all the good memories it evoked.
Gary Christensen
My second reading of this was better than the first. Replete with nice little views of the Swedish countryside and spicy language, eg "blithering idiot", for the youngsters. Lindgren's is a gentle realism.
Erin Hatch
A wonderful, delightful read with a sweet ending. I remember to this day my elementary school teacher reading this to our class, and loving every minute of it.
Kevin
Growing up in Sweden it is almost impossible to not have read Astrid Lindgren. This is however not one of the most memorable of her adaptions.
Mizla
Read it when I was 11. Remembered the name and a few bits of the story all of a sudden :)
Charlotte
A sweet story. Astrid Lindgren was a very good writer, I love her work!
Agnieszka
A great one, but not as perfect as Ronja or the Bullerby kids
Chelsey
This was my all-time favorite book as a kid.
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Ely
Ely marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
  • Sipsik
  • Armer Pettersson
  • Nukitsamees
  • Kadri
  • Viplala lood
  • Moominpappa's Memoirs (The Moomins, #4)
  • Das doppelte Lottchen
  • Die kleine Hexe
  • Gummi Tarzan
  • Timm Thaler oder Das verkaufte Lachen
  • Karius und Baktus
  • Doctor Dolittle's Circus (Doctor Dolittle, #4)
  • Hugo and Josephine
Astrid Anna Emilia Lindgren, née Ericsson, was a Swedish children's book author and screenwriter, whose many titles were translated into 85 languages and published in more than 100 countries. She has sold roughly 145 million copies worldwide. Today, she is most remembered for writing the Pippi Longstocking books, as well as Karlsson-on-the-Roof book series.
More about Astrid Lindgren...
Pippi Longstocking The Brothers Lionheart Ronia, the Robber's Daughter Pippi in the South Seas Karlson on the Roof