Ultimate Guide To Google Ad Words, 2nd Edition: How To Access 100 Million People In 10 Minutes

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  164 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Double Your Web Traffic--Overnight!

Google gets searched more than 250 million times every day--creating an unbelievable opportunity to get your business in front of thousands every minute...IF you know what you're doing.

Google AdWords experts Perry Marshall and Bryan Todd uncover the fundamentals, techniques, tools, and tricks that Google should teach you, but doesn't. Lea...more
Published January 1st 2010 by Entrepreneur Press (first published November 29th 2006)

Mark Ruzomberka
To me Adwords is just like a big stock market, but instead of Stocks you buy Keywords. Everything I knew about Marketing previous to getting involved in SEM, was based on last semester of school. I took a Marketing class as a requirement for my Business Minor andthought it was silly and not really applicable to the real world. After four years of building software in a software development group I have moved over to the dark side. Yes, instead of worrying about user experience, and how well the...more
Jayson
Perry Marshall is definitely at the cutting edge of Google adwords management. Having worked in the industry for over 10 years, Perry's book has been like a bible to me.

Everything covered from A-Z in adwords. All thoroughly explained, easy reference point should you want to be starting something new.

Having trained a team of adwords managers in a large Australian Online Marketing company the foundations for all my training sessions were based on learnings from Perry.

Anyone looking to get into ma...more
Chad Kettner
Really valuable book... I'm looking forward to running some great Google Adwords campaigns in the near-future!
Audrey
"The Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords: How to Access 100 Million People in 10 Minutes" by Perry Marshall is a phenomenal book. The book is well written, well organized and easy to follow. The information is action packed and leads you step-by-step in creating your own profitable Google AdWords account.

In his book, Mr. Marshall provides great tips and insights. Some of the key things you will learn include:

1. How to Build Your Very Own Google Campaign from Scratch - the Right Way. You will learn...more
Jim
Feb 26, 2008 Jim rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who's business relies on the internet for customers.
I have not spent a dime on Yellow Page advertising for at least five or six years after having an almost $30K annual expense with them and feeling totally abused.I have been using Google Adwords as my primary advertising program for several years for my business and feeling like I was doing pretty well with it. If I was doing well, the well just got much deeper!

This book began to make me money the first time I went to the computer armed only with the first few chapters and the butterflies in my...more
Gabriela
The Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords is a well-informed guide providing great strategies, tools and techniques required to enjoy success with Google's advertising program. The book covers invaluable topics including how advertisers can build competitive campaigns, and how they can enhance their visibility at the search engine. Other things to learn from this book are strategies for improving CTRs, increased traffic as well as impressive sales.

If there is one book that I can recommend to online a...more
A thoroughly recommend this book to any sole trader or big business who uses Google Adwords to advertise their prodicts or services. I had been using Google Adwords for about 2 years before I bought this book - just had the bare minimum on there and just let it tick along and I did get clients from it. But then when a local organisation started running workshops for fellow hypnotherapists on how to optimise their google adwords campaign (and I couldn't make it), I thought I had better buy a book...more
Hans de Zwart
This book uses a lot of pages to get across two fundamental strategies for Google Adwords:
1. Use split-testing. Make sure you always have two competing ads, test them, keep the better of the two and then write a new one to try and beat it.
2. Use the peel & stick strategy, where you separate out well performing keywords and create a separate ad for them that is even more targeted.

I liked the occasional forays into politics: Cosmopolitan magazine has turned women into "manipulative, greed-driv...more
Josh Salganik
Jan 04, 2014 Josh Salganik rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: A MUST READ for any aspiring marketer, SEO Consultant, Publisher, or Advertiser
Recommended to Josh by: Rob Varie
Wthout the inspiration & new vantage point on the digital marketing world afforded to me by Perry Marshall- I would likely still be fighting the drain of the 9 to 5 grind. So worth reading.
Linzy Antoinette
After following the advice contained in this book, I more than tripled the conversion rate on an Adwords campaign that had been running for a while and dropped our cost per lead by 50%. Reading this book won't make you a master of Adwords, but it is a solid foundation on which to base your campaigns.
Sabrina
Excellent reference especially those who are just starting out in Google Adwords. Perry Marshall makes everything sound so easy. Some of the tips may be outdated though but they still work.
Thomas Eyles
Very good eBook on all things to do with Adwords.
I was a complete novice before the read and it gave me the confidence to tackle Google Adwords, which can be a daunting task!
Colin
Tips and tricks in Google Adwords. Highly recommeded after reading Advanced Google Adwords on my read list.
Kindra
Good insights on Google AdWords in a non-technical commentary.
Troy Clark
Great primer on Adwords and basic marketing.
Valtteri Taube
Valtteri Taube marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Murshidul
Murshidul marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
David
David added it
Jul 07, 2014
Lubos Sakmary
Lubos Sakmary marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Taylor Welch
Taylor Welch marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Entrepreneur Magazine says, “Perry Marshall is the #1 author and world’s most-quoted consultant on Google Advertising. He has helped over 100,000 advertisers save literally billions of dollars in AdWords stupidity tax.”

His Chicago company, Perry S. Marshall & Associates, consults both online and brick-and-mortar companies on generating sales leads, web traffic, and maximizing advertising resul...more
More about Perry Marshall...
80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising: How to Access 600 Million Customers in 10 Minutes The Definitive Guide to Google Adwords Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising, 2nd Edition Контекстная реклама, которая работает. Библия Google AdWords