Start by marking “Misteri Surat Kaleng (Pasukan Mau Tahu, #4)” as Want to Read:
Misteri Surat Kaleng (Pasukan Mau Tahu, #4)

Misteri Surat Kaleng (The Five Find-Outers #4)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  1,632 ratings  ·  31 reviews
Siapa yang mengirim surat-surat yang keji itu ?

Pembantu rumah tangga Pip dan Bets menerima surat kaleng. Lalu juru masak mereka mendapat surat kaleng juga.

Pasukan Mau Tahu berusaha menyelidikinya, walaupun dihalang-halangi Pak Goon si polisi desa...

Tapi ketika Pak Goon mendapat surat kaleng yang mengata-ngatai dirinya, Pasukan Mau Tahu malah dituduh sebagai pengirimnya!
Published 1981 by PT Gramedia (first published January 1st 1946)

To ask other readers questions about Misteri Surat Kaleng, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misteri Surat Kaleng

Ruaridh
it was a good book
Sue
This book is one of a series of 15, about the Five Find-Outers and Buster the dog. The story revolves around some nasty anonymous letters that have been sent to various people in the village. Mr Goon the policeman is trying to investigate without the children interfering, but naturally they find out what the problem is.

It's quite a good story, although I remembered easily 'whodunnit', despite not having read this book for probably twenty years or more. It's not particularly well-written, but it
Denise
Someone is sending unpleasant anonymous letters to several people in the village of Peterswood - a new case for the Find-Outers to investigate! Lighthearted, entertaining fun.
Anna Potter
Je to dávno, ale pořád si pamatuji, jak dokonalé jsou to knížky! Enid to prostě umí :3
Nayomi
Mrs moon is so annoying and dramatic like a drama queen
Mahriya
Yasoda Sriwardana
Reading the childhood favourites once again :)
Tommy Verhaegen
Leest vlot zoals alles van deze schrijfster. Het detective stuk is hier voor een groot deel naar de achtergrond verdrongen voor een meer gedetailleerde kijk op het pesten van agent Goon.
felicia summers
"Well done, Enid Blyton!" I said as I finished reading this book. I love it. It was really surprising to know who is the sender of the really spiteful letters.
Jacqueline
THIS STORY WAS AWESOME...FANTASTIC..........I LOVED IT VERRRRRRRRRRRRRY MUCH................
Kirsti
Someone's writing horrid letters, exposing secrets and making people remember bad things. Of course, the letters aren't as bad as what they could be in the real world, but they are still pretty nasty for an Enid Blyton book. The clues are few and far between, how will the Find Outers solve this case? Read it and find out for yourself, another five star book.
Julie
This is number 4 of 15 of "The mystery of the...." series by Enid Blyton. I hope this one is a blip rather than an example of what's left to come in the remaining stories. The first 3 were great; this one a bit weak. I'll try one more to see if they improve. Otherwise, I'll be moving onto reading something else to the children!
David
The Mystery of the Spiteful Letters by Enid Blyton was a more clever mystery than some in the series. The Find-Outers came up with some good ideas in their sleuthing. Unfortunately, the motivation of the culprit was lacking. It was not at all obvious why the perp sent the spiteful letters. All in all though, good fun.
Slow Man
The mystery of the spiteful letters is a fun read. The five find-Outers and the dog, kids who are into solving mysteries of daily lives. Kids naturally loves these adventures. Pre-Harry potter age, kids have been following these stories for over 40 years. There is a hilarious and unforgettable character mr Goon.
Shalom
It was wonderful to reread this book this evening. Of course since I had already read this book I knew who the culprit but it was delightful to read Blyton's concise and direct writing. She uses strong verbs and adjectives to carry her point across. I LOVE that about her books.
Sunbri
I discovered this series as a young teen while on a trip to Europe. I have not read all of the books yet, but I am slowly collecting them. They are hard to get new in America. They are very well written and I love everything Enid Blyton writes.
Nadia
Enid Blyton is an entertaing author and her books have been loved by children. I have been reading her books from a young age and when there doesn't seem to be a good choic in books, I know if I read one of her books it'll amuse me again and again.
Fadhilah Fitri
It's quite interesting, but I don't really like the ending. I sounded like Fatty was trying to act like Sherlock Holmes (my favorite fictional detective ever) and I didn't like that. Don't judge me, it's just my opinion.
Daniel
Ini adalah serial Pasukan Mau Tahu yang saya punya, tapi bukan yang pertama kali saya baca. Karakter favorit saya: Pip. Karakter yang paling enggak saya suka: Bets. Lol. Selera saya emang aneh. Ywdlah.
Hubert Su9
It all started when Fatty and friends received a intruging mystery , when someone or something sent their maid a spiteful letter can they figure out who sent the letter with their only clue?(The Letter!)
Barry Lillie
Simple story, in fact probably one of Ms Blyton's poorest tales. Loose plot and far too easy to figure out. But that said took me back to my childhood, so was worth the time spent re-reading it.
Roze
One of my childhood favourites. Hoping to find the other books in the series in the library.

If you like a little adventure and feel like a kid once again, you should definitely read this book.
Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon.
I really like mysteries....but this one was too on the surface. I like the ones that really dig deep and make you totally confused, but makes everything okay at the end. Like Nancy Drew =)
Rd. Sya'rani
sekarang dicetak ulang lagi, tapi ya walopun di pertengahan cerita kadang sudah tau aja endingnya gimana, tetep aja seru membaca petualangan Fatyy dkk vs Mr. Goon :D
Noora
2 euroa maksanut kirja tarttui mukaan divarista kartuttamaan Blyton-kokoelmaa. Ihan samaa laatua kuin muutkin Salaisuus-kirjat.
Vaijayanthi
Jul 30, 2014 Vaijayanthi rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: My friends
Recommended to Vaijayanthi by: myself
Mysterious and exciting. Interesting and funny. All types can be observed in this book.
Allzz
i have read this book in my childhood would love to read again if i find it :)
Asad
PrEETY INTERstING BOOk but i knew the letter writer was mrs moon
  • Winter Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #9)
  • Uma Aventura nas Ilhas de Cabo Verde
  • The Mystery of the Sinister Scarecrow (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #29)
  • The Secret of the Crooked Cat (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #13)
  • O clube das chaves entra em acção
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...

The Five Find-Outers (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage (The Five Find-Outers, #1)
  • The Mystery of the Disappearing Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #2)
  • The Mystery of the Secret Room (The Five Find-Outers, #3)
  • The Mystery of the Missing Necklace (The Five Find-Outers, #5)
  • The Mystery of the Hidden House (The Five Find-Outers, #6)
  • The Mystery of the Pantomime Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Invisible Thief (The Five Find-Outers, #8)
  • The Mystery of the Vanished Prince (The Five Find-Outers, #9)
  • The Mystery of the Strange Bundle (The Five Find-Outers, #10)
  • The Mystery of Holly Lane (The Five Find-Outers, #11)
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)