Naughty Bits 2: An Anthology of Short Erotic Fiction

Naughty Bits 2: An Anthology of Short Erotic Fiction

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Naughty Bits 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the successful debut volume from the editors of SPICE BRIEFS, delivers nine unapologetically raunchy and romantic tales that promise to spark the libido.

In this collection of first-rate short erotic literature, lusty selections by such provocative authors as Megan Hart, Lillian Feisty, Saskia Walker and Portia Da Costa will...more
Published March 1st 2010 by Spice (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Bits 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Bits 2

Robert Beveridge
Mar 21, 2011 Robert Beveridge rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Robert by: vine
No editor listed, Naughty Bits 2: An Anthology of Short Erotic Fiction (Spice, 2010)

First things first.

Dear Spice Books,
The fact that I am holding a book in my hands means that I should be able to put a name to it. Not the name of any of the authors listed as having contributed to the book, but the name (or names) of those who read the submissions, collected them into a book-length manuscript, had final approval, etc. We normally call those folks “editors”. Any book like this has an editor. Plea...more
Alea
Since I'm new to the romance genre and all it's subgenres I thought what better way to explore the naughtier part of the genre than with an anthology. While the actual naughty bits are perfectly naughty the storylines for at least the first half of the book fall flat.

While the settings and time periods earn points for variety (British Manors in the present time, ancient Egypt, caves in the jungle in present day) when you get down to the actual stories some of them were a bit laughable in the sen...more
Tiffany Adams
Some of these short stories were...steamy, to say the least. However, there were a few breaking points for me that prevents me from giving it any more than two stars. One, some of the main characters just didn't add up--now, I know that (especially) in short works they are just going to jump in the sack. After all, that’s why we’re reading it. But c'mon! Have some kind of reasonable motivation except for the “he’s irresistible” or “love at first sight” (in my humble opinion, these are both way o...more
Pauline Allan
I picked this book out because I read Naughty Bits 1 and loved the short stories. I read any and all by Charlotte Featherstone and Megan Hart and those two authors were in the first edition and are again in this book. Their stories are great! The others are a nice compliment. The stories are romantic and heated. They make great quick reads for those times in the dr's office or waiting for an oil change. Both book 1 and book 2 are highly recommended anthologies.
Momi
Torbidi piaceri di Saskia Walker

Da leggere:
Notte sul Nilo di Elliot Mabeuse
La doppia vita di Amelia di Charlotte Featherstone

Alcuni dei racconti sono stati riproposti quest'estate sul sito eharmony
Martina Nix Govoni
Lettura d'intermezzo.
Voto per ogni racconto.
I segreti di milord 3
Notte sul Nilo 4
La città del peccato 4 (scarso, causa finale inconcludente)
Amanti e sospetti 1 (la cosa più obbrobriosa che io abbia letto da mesi a questa parte)
Quello che desidero 4 (quasi 5, molto bello, il migliore della raccolta)
La doppia vita di Amelia 4
Torbidi piaceri 3
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Finally finished the last of the short stories today. Very similar to the first Naughty Bits, a collection of erotic short stories. This one has nine stories ranging from the good to the not so good. Mythical creatures, historical, menage, drugs, bondage all are there for our reading pleasure.
Stacy McKitrick
This anthology of 9 erotic stories is okay. Some were clearly better than others. My favorites were: "Medusa's Folly" by Alison Paige, "This is What I Want" by Megan Hart, and "Caught in the Act" by Saskia Walker.
Susan
Most of this was tiresome to get through. However, the stories by Megan Hart and Charlotte Featherstone were the gems of the bunch and made this worth reading.
Chelcie
Out of 9 stories only enjoyed one. The rest were ok. I think I am just not a fan of the short story, regardless of the genre.
Lindy
I think maybe great authors should think twice before putting their work into an anthology with cruddy stories.
Ann  Lorz
I always like it when I have a group of authors to try. Most of the stories In Naughty Bits was very good.
Teresa
Medusa's Folly by Alison Paige was my favorite story in this collection.
Rob
Ooh la la!!!
Carlyn Wilson-ray
Carlyn Wilson-ray marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
AnniLuvs
AnniLuvs marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Yasmin Barker
Yasmin Barker marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Jana Pach
Jana Pach marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Megan Bussey
Megan Bussey marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Serena Patel
Serena Patel marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Maureen Ames
Maureen Ames marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Pen name for Susanna Carr.
More about Jenesi Ash...