Start by marking “Yoda In Action! (DK READERS)” as Want to Read:
Yoda In Action! (DK READERS)

Yoda In Action! (DK READERS)

3.81  ·  Rating Details  ·  64 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Taking place between the last two "Star Wars(R) "films, "Episode II: Attack of the Clones" and "Episode III: Revenge of the Sith," the Clone Wars fill a dark period in the history of the Galaxy.
DK and Lucasfilm celebrate the all-new computer-generated animated series that will launch theatrically in August 2008 with three new Clone Wars titles. Now young readers can expe
Published February 16th 2009 by DK Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Yoda In Action!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yoda In Action!

Jamie
Oct 18, 2015 Jamie rated it really liked it
Shelves: star-wars, childrens
This is also a tv episode for the clone wars show.
Deborah Terrill
Oct 31, 2014 Deborah Terrill rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My nine year old loves these books

My nine year old daughter, a very reluctant reader, really likes the DK Star Wars books. She loves all things Star Wars, and so she is willing to read these books about her favorite stories and characters. The stories are simple and enjoyable, the illustrations are nicely done, and the books are interesting even at the lower reading levels.
Elizabeth S
Jan 10, 2012 Elizabeth S rated it it was ok
Shelves: c-beginner
Hmmm, good enough books for introducing the young to the various characters in the Star Wars world. This book had a lot of words for a beginner book, and a lot of action. It would have helped if the pictures would have shown more of the action. For example, we read about Yoda jumping around and using his light-saber for this and that, and the picture just shows Yoda standing there. So I think my preschooler had difficulty envisioning the action. But overall, she loved it and I thought it was oka ...more
Courtney Umlauf
Jun 08, 2016 Courtney Umlauf rated it it was ok
Shelves: lower-elementary
For kids who love Star Wars and are at a lower reading level or are reluctant readers, this is probably perfect. However, to me it read like an outline for a good story. The writing was extremely simple. And while I understand it's for young readers, there are pictures books for kindergartners that are short and to the point but still manage to be engaging. But if this gets a kid interested in a reading, I say go right ahead.
Tiffiny
Oct 25, 2013 Tiffiny rated it it was amazing
My 10-yr-old son read this: "I am glad that Yoda saved it and that's it."
This is a Level 3 Reader book, with lots of pictures and challenging vocabulary. A nice, short book to fill the gaps between bigger books and help boost his reading confidence when needed. : )
Molly
Apr 05, 2009 Molly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodboyreads
More of an actual story than I have gotten from the movie tie-in's I have been reading. This is almost ready to be a chapter book but will really draw in the reluctant reader. Grades 3+
The Brothers
Mar 08, 2016 The Brothers rated it liked it
Shelves: clone-wars, star-wars
Quick and fun read about an adventure of Yoda. It's fun to try to read it out loud in a Grover voice.

Nice illustrations.
Julian
Sep 17, 2009 Julian rated it it was amazing
I liked this book because it has a lot of new details about yada that I didn't know before.
Robert Michael
Apr 30, 2013 Robert Michael rated it really liked it
This book was written by Heather Scott not Simon Beecroft (who wrote other Star Wars kids books).
Burak
Burak rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2016
Joshua
Joshua added it
Jun 27, 2016
Alayne
Alayne added it
Jun 25, 2016
Armando Cruz
Armando Cruz marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Zuri
Zuri rated it really liked it
May 27, 2016
Maggie
Maggie added it
May 20, 2016
F.
F. marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Kyle Lafleur
Kyle Lafleur rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Heather Pope
Heather Pope marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Eric
Eric added it
Apr 02, 2016
John Hensel
John Hensel marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Leia
Leia rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Aidan
Aidan added it
Feb 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Simon Beecroft is the New York Times bestselling author of LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary as well as many other Star Wars titles for children, including Star Wars The Clone Wars: Watch Out For Jabba the Hutt, Star Wars: Luke Skywalker’s Amazing Story, and Star Wars: Beware the Dark Side. He has also written books on subjects as diverse as dinosaurs, extreme weather, future technology, Nelso ...more
More about Simon Beecroft...