Start by marking “1 2 3 Valentine's Day” as Want to Read:
1 2 3 Valentine's Day

1 2 3 Valentine's Day

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Published December 1st 2002 by Boyds Mills Press

To ask other readers questions about 1 2 3 Valentine's Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 1 2 3 Valentine's Day

Leyla
I liked it. We enjoyed the repetitions, counting and knocking. My daughter was surprised Mr. Mouse was the parent of so many mice.
Candice
A cute counting book with lots of repetition for Valentine's Day. Each page starts with "Mister Mouse with the big red box Goes up to the door and gives two knocks." At the first house, he gives one little frog with a big bow tie a pink pie. At the second house, two round pigs appear, and so on. It's a sweet story with a good rhythm and rhyme. The illustrations look like they have been colored in by crayons, and at the end are instructions for making a Valentine heart.
Hannah Cobb
Like all counting books, this is a great way to involve your audience in your storytime. Modesitt's pink-and-red illustrations are fun and holiday themed.
Edna
Cute counting book for Valentine's Day showing Mr Mouse delivering valentines to friends and neighbors. Reads a little long for very young listeners, though.
Chrystal
I guess my girls love mice - - haha - they couldn't get enough of this book.
Marge
Jun 11, 2009 Marge added it
Shelves: picture-books
favorite for valentine's day - counting book
Amy
Amy added it
Feb 12, 2015
Rhonda Mort
Rhonda Mort marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Jan 31, 2013
Mrs. Claxon
Mrs. Claxon marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2012
Mama, If You Had a Wish Little Bunny's Easter Surprise Mouse's Halloween Party Sometimes I Feel Like A Mouse Oh, What a Beautiful Day!: A Counting Book