Juliet The Valentine Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

Juliet The Valentine Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  190 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Just in time for Valentine's Day, this Rainbow Magic Special Edition is full of heart and sparkle! This book is a U.S. exclusive, written and designed specifically for our market.

This Valentine's Day isn't so sweet!

Where's the love? Jack Frost and his goblins have stolen the magical objects that make Valentine's Day so special. Now sweethearts are sad, and friends and fami
Mass Market Paperback, 176 pages
Published December 1st 2009 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2009)

Jackie
When Juliet The Valentine Fairy has her magical valentine's day gifts stolen by Jack Frost, the love-inspired holiday is turned topsy-turvy as everyone is at odds with one another.

Best friends, Rachel and Kristy agree to help Juliet find the stolen rose, card, and candy that will make Valentine's Day special once again. Once again, they find that Jack Frost's goblins are behind the evil thefts, but find a way to trick them out of their stolen goods. And, all is well again in loveland!
Dolly
Aug 22, 2012 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is another "Special Edition" book in the Rainbow Magic series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. It's a fun series, especially for young girls who are starting to read chapter books. This story (obviously) has a Valentine's theme and would be a very appropriate read during the holiday.

Both of our girls read many of the books in this series and they really loved them. They have pretty much moved on to more substantial stories now (thank heavens!), but I am thrilled tha...more
Emily
Juliet the fairy lost all of her valentines presents -- Jack Frost stole them. Valentine's Day was almost ruined. But Christy and Rachel saved the day. They found all the valentines presents. I liked the book because it was about fairies and love.
Alison Stadt
The magic objects from Juliet are gone! Will Rachel and Kristy find them in time?

I love this book.
This book is the best book ever!
Tyra
This was our first in this series. Alex really liked it and wants to read more. I thought it was ok.
Jennah
My daughter really enjoyed this book and loves this series. Its great to watch her really enjoy a book.

For me this book seemed very similar to the Christmas one (3 holiday related items stolen by Jack Frost and the goblins that Kirsty and Rachel have to find and return to Fairyland), except a different fairy and its Valentine's day. The authors writing style is not overly imaginative or brilliant in comparison to some other children's books that we've read.

But the important thing is that my dau...more
Abbie
In this book, I liked how the friends aren't getting along because the box of candy hearts is lost and they have to find it with the help of Juliet, the Valentine Fairy. They have to find it so that Valentine's Day will be saved. And you'll have to read the book to find out... this made me excited for Valentine's Day next week!
Callie Stillion
Juliet is very worried that Valentine`s day will never be the same because her items are missing! Rachel and Kirsty go through lots of fights to help this fairy find her items. Rachel does most of the work, letting Juliet and Kirsty stay behind. Can Rachel and Kirsty help this fairy before it`s too late?
Maggie
It was good to read this book now because it's almost Valentine's Day. I was glad to find another Rainbow Magic book that I hadn't read. It's another great book by Daisy Meadows because I love fairies and she has really good writing.
Julie
A perfect read for Valentine's Day. It's about putting aside differnces for a good cause.
Kady
I thought at first that it was not the best book, but then by the end i liked it.
Shane Bacar santos
I love the parts when best friends and sweethearts form back again.
Jessica
I was good but not the best fairy book I've read
Helen
It was a GREAT book!
Maya
I really enjoyed it
Sydney Cruz
Sydney Cruz marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Cheahyun Song
Cheahyun Song marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Kierstan Schwab
Kierstan Schwab marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Brianna
Brianna marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
  • A New Beginning (Magic Puppy, 1)
  • Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy Sees the Future
  • The Golden Wasp (The Secrets of Droon, #8)
  • Muttley (The Puppy Place, #20)
  • The Flower Fairies (Fairy Realm, #2)
  • Out to Lunch (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #2)
  • Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy and Bean, #3)
  • Princess Posey and the First Grade Parade (Princess Posey, #1)
  • The School Skeleton (A to Z Mysteries, #19)
  • Moonsilver (The Unicorn's Secret, #1)
  • Sleepover Sleuths (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #1)
  • Miss Small Is off the Wall! (My Weird School, #5)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh...more
More about Daisy Meadows...
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)