Start by marking “Juliet The Valentine Fairy (Rainbow Magic)” as Want to Read:
Juliet The Valentine Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

Juliet The Valentine Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

Just in time for Valentine's Day, this Rainbow Magic Special Edition is full of heart and sparkle! This book is a U.S. exclusive, written and designed specifically for our market.

This Valentine's Day isn't so sweet!

Where's the love? Jack Frost and his goblins have stolen the magical objects that make Valentine's Day so special. Now sweethearts are sad, and friends and fami
Mass Market Paperback, 176 pages
Published December 1st 2009 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Juliet The Valentine Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Juliet The Valentine Fairy

Dolly
Aug 16, 2012 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is another "Special Edition" book in the Rainbow Magic series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. It's a fun series, especially for young girls who are starting to read chapter books. This story (obviously) has a Valentine's theme and would be a very appropriate read during the holiday.

Both of our girls read many of the books in this series and they really loved them. They have pretty much moved on to more substantial stories now (thank heavens!), but I am thrilled tha
Jackie
When Juliet The Valentine Fairy has her magical valentine's day gifts stolen by Jack Frost, the love-inspired holiday is turned topsy-turvy as everyone is at odds with one another.

Best friends, Rachel and Kristy agree to help Juliet find the stolen rose, card, and candy that will make Valentine's Day special once again. Once again, they find that Jack Frost's goblins are behind the evil thefts, but find a way to trick them out of their stolen goods. And, all is well again in loveland!
Jennah
Jan 08, 2013 Jennah rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-didis-books
My daughter really enjoyed this book and loves this series. Its great to watch her really enjoy a book.

For me this book seemed very similar to the Christmas one (3 holiday related items stolen by Jack Frost and the goblins that Kirsty and Rachel have to find and return to Fairyland), except a different fairy and its Valentine's day. The authors style is not overly imaginative or brilliant in comparison to some other children's books that we've read together.

But the important thing is that my da
Brandyn
Feb 11, 2015 Brandyn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brett-2015
Jack Frost and his goblins have stolen some magical treats. Kirsty and Rachel found Juliet the Valentine Fairy and she wanted them to help. At the end, Kirsty told one goblin that she wanted to give the magical treats to her best friend. So the goblin cried because he told Kirsty that he always fights with his goblin friends. I liked the book because it reminds me of Valentines day. In first grade I gave a valentines day card!
Callie Stillion
Aug 25, 2013 Callie Stillion rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Juliet is very worried that Valentine`s day will never be the same because her items are missing! Rachel and Kirsty go through lots of fights to help this fairy find her items. Rachel does most of the work, letting Juliet and Kirsty stay behind. Can Rachel and Kirsty help this fairy before it`s too late? ...more
Abbie
Feb 05, 2010 Abbie rated it it was amazing
In this book, I liked how the friends aren't getting along because the box of candy hearts is lost and they have to find it with the help of Juliet, the Valentine Fairy. They have to find it so that Valentine's Day will be saved. And you'll have to read the book to find out... this made me excited for Valentine's Day next week!
Kittycat
Mar 02, 2015 Kittycat rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg loved it

Omg awesome
I loved it u might like it too it's funny!
This books are good books, and u are look for A.R. this are A.R. books it's a 4.1
If u get the book u will love it it a great book. I hope this was helpful for u guys
Emily
Jul 01, 2014 Emily rated it it was amazing
Juliet the fairy lost all of her valentines presents -- Jack Frost stole them. Valentine's Day was almost ruined. But Christy and Rachel saved the day. They found all the valentines presents. I liked the book because it was about fairies and love.
Maggie
Jan 17, 2010 Maggie rated it really liked it
It was good to read this book now because it's almost Valentine's Day. I was glad to find another Rainbow Magic book that I hadn't read. It's another great book by Daisy Meadows because I love fairies and she has really good writing.
Tyra
Feb 19, 2014 Tyra rated it liked it
Shelves: alex-2014
This was our first in this series. Alex really liked it and wants to read more. I thought it was ok.
Jessica
Aug 24, 2011 Jessica rated it liked it
I was good but not the best fairy book I've read
Reagan
Mar 11, 2014 Reagan rated it it was amazing
The magic objects from Juliet are gone! Will Rachel and Kristy find them in time?

I love this book.
This book is the best book ever!
Anya Gupta
Dec 26, 2015 Anya Gupta rated it it was amazing
I liked it when the goblins gave Kirsty Juliet's magical candy hearts.
Kate Riolo
Aug 29, 2015 Kate Riolo rated it liked it
I love making cards, seeing roses, and eating candy hearts. Those are her magic objects, so I think we have a lot in common.
Maya
Aug 18, 2013 Maya rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed it
Kady
Jan 14, 2011 Kady rated it it was amazing
I thought at first that it was not the best book, but then by the end i liked it.
Sammy C
Some people don't read books because they think it's a wast of time.But I think not.
I have devoted my life to the reading of books. If you can believe in something it may happen in real life!
Helen
Jan 19, 2010 Helen rated it it was amazing
It was a GREAT book!
Shane Bacar santos
Apr 05, 2013 Shane Bacar santos rated it it was amazing
Shelves: teen-books
I love the parts when best friends and sweethearts form back again.
Hanna Wang
Hanna Wang rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2017
tania williams
tania williams rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2015
Isabella
Isabella rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2016
Hisham
Hisham rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2017
Fire
Fire rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2012
Tara
Tara rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2013
Tayla Allen
Tayla Allen rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2014
Lauren Woodley
Lauren Woodley rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2016
Jasline Cortez
Jasline Cortez rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Chinwe
Chinwe rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2014
Emma Holden
Emma Holden rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2011
  • Chocolate Dreams
  • Girls Don't Have Cooties
  • The Trouble With Violet
  • I So Don't Do Famous (I So Don't Do..., #4)
  • Ms. Leakey Is Freaky! (My Weird School Daze, #12)
  • Arthur's Mystery Envelope (Arthur Chapter Book, #1)
  • Party Dreams (Magic Puppy, #5)
  • The Mystery of Flight 54 (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #12)
  • Nate the Great and the Mushy Valentine
  • Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Secret of the Silver Key
  • Save the Earth! (Ready, Freddy!, #25)
  • Ariel: The Birthday Surprise (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Junie B. Jones Collection (Junie B. Jones, #21-24)
  • The Flower Fairies (Fairy Realm, #2)
  • Disney Fairies Collection #1: The Trouble with Tink; Beck and the Great Berry Battle: Books 1 & 2
  • Farmer Boy Goes West
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 215 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)