Start by marking “Tales of the Frog Princess Box Set, Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
Tales of the Frog Princess Box Set, Books 1-3

Tales of the Frog Princess Box Set, Books 1-3 (The Tales of the Frog Princess #1-3)

The first three adventures in the Frog Princess series arrive in a magical-looking box set of paperbacks just in time for the holidays! A glorious gift for any fan of the series. The box includes: The Frog Princess, Dragon's Breath, and Once Upon a Curse.

"There certainly is no lack of humor, and kids will get a kick out of the hip "Shrek" vibe that Baker creates in this up
Published August 21st 2007 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

To ask other readers questions about Tales of the Frog Princess Box Set, Books 1-3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of the Frog Princess Box Set, Books 1-3

Kit
Jun 03, 2009 Kit rated it it was amazing
Bella
Nov 07, 2013 Bella rated it it was amazing
I love love love LOVE these books!!!!!!!!!! These r the books that got me into reading! My sister checked the first one out from the library, thought it was boring, I finished all the books I checked out, was bored, so I started to read this one. I was about 7 so it took me a long time but I finally finished it and loved it. Then, I found out it was the first book I a Series! I instantly gobbled up the rest of them. And since then I have read 600 page books in 3 days. I love These books so much. ...more
Jenny
Feb 13, 2008 Jenny rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people who enjoy children's fantasy
This is a new take on the frog prince story. Quite funny and full of interesting twists. Her family is cursed with ugliness (if they touch flowers) and she is a witch who gets tangled up with a frog prince, her wicked and ugly grandmother of sorts and a dragon or two. This is a cute romance fairy tale that is quite charming to read. I recommend whole-heartedly and since I checked them out at the library I intend to buy them!
Vickie
Mar 12, 2008 Vickie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anna
I got this book at the book fair today at my school.
I read the back of it and so far I bet I am going to love it!
My friend read it and she said it is so so so good and that I am going to like it. I got an other book Called Once Upon A Curse. It is the third book of The Frog Princess. I read the back of it also and I think it is going to be great!!!!
I think you should read this book.
Carla
Jan 29, 2012 Carla rated it really liked it
i was very suprised by this book . my daughter found it on a car boot sale and wanted me to read to her. after reading the first few pages to her i was hooked on the book . to my shame my little girl did not hear much of the book after that as i found it hard to put down. its sucha an easy read and light hearted i really enjoyed it and now want to get the rest of the book in this series
Cindy
Mar 20, 2008 Cindy rated it really liked it
Recommended to Cindy by: Alicia Ellsworth
This is a terrific, light, humorous story full of fairies and magic. I loved following the story as it progressed. I was hooked immediately and have read all the sequels and will soon go out and get the Salamander sequel I am sure. A great story.
Molly
Apr 28, 2012 Molly rated it liked it

The first book is good though, I got a little lost during the second and third book and couldn't finish it but the first one is fantastic
Karli
Oct 11, 2009 Karli rated it liked it
I read this book for a book report this year. I sortta liked it but not a lot. Its an ok book. I didnt really learn much from it.
Jessica
Apr 27, 2010 Jessica rated it it was amazing
These are completely under my level of reading, but that's what made them so fun! Quick, easy to read, super clean and funny! I really enjoyed this series!
Kylah
Mar 09, 2010 Kylah rated it it was amazing
this series is one of my first and all time favs the adventure,romance,and danger awaits in these books you must read this series.
Jan 29, 2012 Laura rated it really liked it
A very fun quick read that I just picked up of the favorites shelf at the library. I've only read the first one, so I'll have to check the others out now.
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2010
Tara
Tara rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2010
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2016
Sonia
Sonia rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2015
Rainheart
Rainheart rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2009
Sonja Omdahl
Sonja Omdahl rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2014
Amaris
Amaris rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2015
Olivia
Olivia rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2012
Lilac
Lilac rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2015
Cassie
Cassie rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2012
Zoe Butler
Zoe Butler rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2015
Heather Culley
Heather Culley rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2015
Mariah Harris
Mariah Harris rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2015
Tatiana
Tatiana rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2011
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2014
Kimberly Bartholomew
Kimberly Bartholomew rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2016
Ivy
Ivy rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2008
Bhoppe
Bhoppe rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2013
Olivia
Olivia rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2011
  • The Land of Elyon Boxed Set
  • バッカーノ!The Rolling Bootlegs (Baccano!, #1)
  • Gregor the Overlander Box Set (Underland Chronicles, #1-3)
  • The Wizard's Scepter (The Keepers, #3)
  • North by Night: A Story of the Underground Railroad
  • Mary Jane
  • Holly Claus: The Christmas Princess
  • Truly Tasteless Jokes One
  • Tom Trueheart and the Land of Dark Stories
  • The Princess Tales, Volume II (Cinderellis and the Glass Hill, For Biddle's Sake, The Fairy's Return)
  • Belle: The Mysterious Message (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Double Trouble in Walla Walla
  • Hannah's Winter
  • My Name Is Not Alexander
E.D. Baker (Elizabeth Dawson Baker) made her international debut in 2002 with The Frog Princess, which was a Texas Lone Star Reading List Book, A Book Sense Children's Pick, a Florida's Sunshine State Readers List pick & a 2006 Sasquatch Book Award nominee. The Princess and the Frog, is loosely based on this novel.

Elizabeth was born in Buffalo, New York and spent most of the next eighteen yea
More about E.D. Baker...

The Tales of the Frog Princess (9 books)
  • The Frog Princess (Tales of the Frog Princess, #1)
  • Dragon's Breath (Tales of the Frog Princess, #2)
  • Once Upon a Curse (Tales of the Frog Princess, #3)
  • No Place for Magic (The Tales of the Frog Princess, #4)
  • The Salamander Spell (Tales of the Frog Princess, #5)
  • The Dragon Princess (Tales of the Frog Princess, #6)
  • Dragon Kiss (The Tales of the Frog Princess, #7)
  • A Prince Among Frogs (Tales of the Frog Princess, # 8)
  • The Frog Princess Returns (The Tales of the Frog Princess #9)