Start by marking “Attract Money Now” as Want to Read:
Attract Money Now

Attract Money Now

4.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  187 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
ebook
Published (first published January 14th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Attract Money Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attract Money Now

Michael
Apr 15, 2010 Michael rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help, 2010
Looking at the cover and the title of this book, I would have never purchased or had any interest in it, but I came across a link somewhere and it was a free (legal) download from the author’s website so I thought why not. It was not what I expected.

The author Joe Vitale holds the same beliefs about setting and obtaining goals that I have. This book isn’t necessarily about attracting money. It’s about achieving your dreams for your life and your future, which for most everyone includes a certai
Rebecca
Jun 13, 2010 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Reading this Book changed my life Because it changed my relationship with money. The title of the book may be a little off-putting but the book is packed with really great ideas about how to exlore your own relationship with money. If money is something that causes you a lot of stress for whatever reason, I would read this book-- It will make you think and it will give you specific action steps you can try that help you create new patterns with money. It's also a FREEE download.
Kelsey Jones
Nov 18, 2012 Kelsey Jones rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks
Great book from one of the experts mentioned in the Secret. I listened to the audiobook and I'm glad I did that instead of trying to read it. I think it helps me pay attention to the key concepts. I applied some of his strategies (e.g. give money to things you care about) and saw results literally the next day.

As they say, "Ask, Believe, and Receive" :)
Tikami Devi
Sep 26, 2012 Tikami Devi rated it really liked it
Shelves:
I will read that book.
Olamide OPEYEMI
Jul 15, 2015 Olamide OPEYEMI rated it it was amazing
Money flows in the direction of value. And value is not only about a material (product or service) suitable for exchange; it is also our appreciation of the key principles of life and ensuring that we're not violating them.

Dr. Vitale speaks about one of such things to value, which is giving and how that is a necessary mind shift required for anyone to reposition themselves for wealth. He also expands on Neville Goddard's thoughts on assuming that we have achieved what we want to achieve and feel
Mark
Jun 27, 2012 Mark rated it really liked it
Dr. Joe Vitale has a very easy to read writing style. He breaks attracting money down into 7 steps. He explains each step and gives a liitle story. He ends each step with a summary and then a few action steps.

I haven't implemented all of the steps yet but I am formulaing a plan incorporating them.

Only time will tell if I attract more money. I did get a raise at work while I was finishing the book, coincidence?
Really Rashida
Jun 03, 2012 Really Rashida rated it really liked it
Another good read on how to use the Law of Attraction and faith to attract money. It was a short book so it didn't take long to finish which I loved.
Katrina Miller
Feb 19, 2013 Katrina Miller rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was going to be one of those 'Get Rich Quick Scheme' books that say something like, "If you peddle this certain product for 30 days you will be rich," but it's not.

Mr. Vitale shows the reader the 7 steps that got him out of poverty to millionaire. In the '70s he was homeless on the streets of Dallas, now he owns a multi-million dollar company. He tells how old books from the early 1900s got him out of poverty. How being optimistic, caring, erasing all negative thoughts from y
L.L.
Zwyczajowo wybieram fajne cytaty:

"Gdy napotykasz w swoim życiu wyzwania lub problemy, są one problemami, ponieważ nie akceptujesz tego, co masz i skupiasz się na tym, czego chcesz z uczuciem braku lub desperacji. Musisz być wdzięczny na za to, co masz teraz oraz chcieć więcej. Gdy zrobisz to świadomie i z dystansem, dana kwestia nie będzie tak naprawdę problemem, tylko Twoją następną czynnością. Gdy zdejmiesz z siebie napięcie, będziesz mógł wyraźnie zobaczyć swój następny ruch."

"Czujesz się smu
Jay Douglass
Aug 18, 2013 Jay Douglass rated it really liked it
My wife Amber told me that Vitale was one of the contributors to the wildly popular 'chick' book "The Secret." Since I was one of the few who wasn't a fan of it, I hesitated to read his book-Attract Money Now.

I shouldn't have been because this book was really good.
The author speaks from experience and as a result there is almost an autobiographical nature to his story.

Because of the authenticity and life lessons learned from his own personal struggles, the seven step program is outlined concisel
Angelina
Aug 03, 2013 Angelina rated it it was amazing
The book by Mr.Vitale "Attract Money Now" has changed my life. It is one of the books that I would gladly read rather than sleep. I have read many books on my path to change my life, but never before did a book affect me so much. It gave me a meaning, it was the answer to my questions, it put my thoughts in the most clear position. Every day for me is a day of practice. I recommend it to my friends for many reasons. I think it hides or rather reveals a different meaning to each and every one.
It
Oana
Jul 24, 2014 Oana rated it liked it
The money isn't throwing itself at me :)
At least I didn't pay for the book.

But very captivating to read, The Secret style.
Mwerevu
Apr 04, 2014 Mwerevu rated it it was amazing
This was a very inspiring book and I intend to put what he has said into action...TODAY. What I always say about personal development books is... unless you get a revelation, you will never put what you learn into action. It's all just information coming at you until that revelation.
Noor
Jan 16, 2014 Noor rated it it was amazing
such an inspirational practical book written by a very successful writer/businessman / spiritual teacher :)
John Hibbs
Jan 13, 2011 John Hibbs rated it it was ok
Mediocre work. If you are interested in this topic, you are better off reading THE SECRET. Much more entertaining nad better written.
Pankaj
Mar 08, 2013 Pankaj rated it really liked it
As good as they come. Recommended.
Gia
Jan 23, 2011 Gia added it
Great
Mariola Czechowska
Mariola Czechowska rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2016
Jessica Ward
Jessica Ward rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2016
Bg Roberts
Bg Roberts marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Meghna
Meghna marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Aneri Arya
Aneri Arya marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Rosmariaty Kameloh
Rosmariaty Kameloh marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Loa-Books.Com
Loa-Books.Com rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2016
MR P M COLLIE
MR P M COLLIE rated it it was ok
Jun 05, 2016
Urvi
Urvi marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Maria McMahon
Maria McMahon rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2016
Anne Silverstein
Anne Silverstein is currently reading it
May 13, 2016
  • Трансерфинг реальности. Ступень IV: Управление реальностью
  • You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches
  • Instant Confidence
  • The Luck Factor
  • The Millionaire from Nazareth: His Prosperity Secrets for You! (Millionaires of the Bible Series)
  • Maximize Your Potential Through the Power of your Subconscious Mind to Create Wealth and Success: Book 2
  • Quantum Success: The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness
  • The Rules of Wealth: A Personal Code for Prosperity
  • Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?
  • Simpleology: The Simple Science of Getting What You Want
  • Your Invisible Power: The Mental Science of Thomas Troward
  • Trump: How to Get Rich
  • The Secret of Instant Healing
  • Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse
Dr. Joe Vitale is the author of far too many books to mention here. Here are just a few of them:

He wrote the bestseller, The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or anything else) from the inside out. It became a #1 bestseller twice, even beating the latest Harry Potter book.

He also wrote the #1 bestseller.Lifes Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at
More about Joe Vitale...

“PROMISE YOURSELF... To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet. To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them. To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best. To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet. To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble. To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in great deeds. To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side, so long as you are true to the best that is in you.” 1 likes
“I can sit and view the scene with detachment because I know that delays are part of the game. It is what it is – but many people haven’t discovered that yet.” 0 likes