Attract Money Now

Attract Money Now

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  16 reviews
ebook
Published (first published January 14th 2007)

Michael
Looking at the cover and the title of this book, I would have never purchased or had any interest in it, but I came across a link somewhere and it was a free (legal) download from the author’s website so I thought why not. It was not what I expected.

The author Joe Vitale holds the same beliefs about setting and obtaining goals that I have. This book isn’t necessarily about attracting money. It’s about achieving your dreams for your life and your future, which for most everyone includes a certai...more
Rebecca
Reading this Book changed my life Because it changed my relationship with money. The title of the book may be a little off-putting but the book is packed with really great ideas about how to exlore your own relationship with money. If money is something that causes you a lot of stress for whatever reason, I would read this book-- It will make you think and it will give you specific action steps you can try that help you create new patterns with money. It's also a FREEE download.
Kelsey Jones
Great book from one of the experts mentioned in the Secret. I listened to the audiobook and I'm glad I did that instead of trying to read it. I think it helps me pay attention to the key concepts. I applied some of his strategies (e.g. give money to things you care about) and saw results literally the next day.

As they say, "Ask, Believe, and Receive" :)
Tikami Devi
I will read that book.
Mark
Dr. Joe Vitale has a very easy to read writing style. He breaks attracting money down into 7 steps. He explains each step and gives a liitle story. He ends each step with a summary and then a few action steps.

I haven't implemented all of the steps yet but I am formulaing a plan incorporating them.

Only time will tell if I attract more money. I did get a raise at work while I was finishing the book, coincidence?
Rashida Williams
Another good read on how to use the Law of Attraction and faith to attract money. It was a short book so it didn't take long to finish which I loved.
Katrina Miller
I thought this book was going to be one of those 'Get Rich Quick Scheme' books that say something like, "If you peddle this certain product for 30 days you will be rich," but it's not.

Mr. Vitale shows the reader the 7 steps that got him out of poverty to millionaire. In the '70s he was homeless on the streets of Dallas, now he owns a multi-million dollar company. He tells how old books from the early 1900s got him out of poverty. How being optimistic, caring, erasing all negative thoughts from y...more
L.L.
Zwyczajowo wybieram fajne cytaty:

"Gdy napotykasz w swoim życiu wyzwania lub problemy, są one problemami, ponieważ nie akceptujesz tego, co masz i skupiasz się na tym, czego chcesz z uczuciem braku lub desperacji. Musisz być wdzięczny na za to, co masz teraz oraz chcieć więcej. Gdy zrobisz to świadomie i z dystansem, dana kwestia nie będzie tak naprawdę problemem, tylko Twoją następną czynnością. Gdy zdejmiesz z siebie napięcie, będziesz mógł wyraźnie zobaczyć swój następny ruch."

"Czujesz się smu...more
Jay Douglass
My wife Amber told me that Vitale was one of the contributors to the wildly popular 'chick' book "The Secret." Since I was one of the few who wasn't a fan of it, I hesitated to read his book-Attract Money Now.

I shouldn't have been because this book was really good.
The author speaks from experience and as a result there is almost an autobiographical nature to his story.

Because of the authenticity and life lessons learned from his own personal struggles, the seven step program is outlined concisel...more
Angelina
The book by Mr.Vitale "Attract Money Now" has changed my life. It is one of the books that I would gladly read rather than sleep. I have read many books on my path to change my life, but never before did a book affect me so much. It gave me a meaning, it was the answer to my questions, it put my thoughts in the most clear position. Every day for me is a day of practice. I recommend it to my friends for many reasons. I think it hides or rather reveals a different meaning to each and every one.
It...more
Khoisan
This was a very inspiring book and I intend to put what he has said into action...TODAY. What I always say about personal development books is... unless you get a revelation, you will never put what you learn into action. It's all just information coming at you until that revelation.
Eddie
Good book with lots of useful teachings, tips and suggestions that can help anyone go from lack to abundance through the creative power of thoughts. I have read all his books, and enjoy his writing style and the spiritual truths he conveys in his books. Review submitted by Eddie Coronado, author of the Amazon.com book titled "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets"
Noor
such an inspirational practical book written by a very successful writer/businessman / spiritual teacher :)
John Hibbs
Mediocre work. If you are interested in this topic, you are better off reading THE SECRET. Much more entertaining nad better written.
Pankaj
As good as they come. Recommended.
Gia
Jan 23, 2011 Gia added it
Great
William Vysniauskas
William Vysniauskas marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Einar Haugvik
Einar Haugvik marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Milica Divanovic
Milica Divanovic marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Jude Charles
Jude Charles marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Ardie
Ardie marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Julie-Ann Amos
Julie-Ann Amos marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Dr. Joe Vitale is the author of far too many books to mention here. Here are just a few of them:

He wrote the bestseller, The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or anything else) from the inside out. It became a #1 bestseller twice, even beating the latest Harry Potter book.

He also wrote the #1 bestseller.Lifes Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at...more
More about Joe Vitale...
Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want Hypnotic Writing: How to Seduce and Persuade Customers with Only Your Words Life's Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at Birth