Start by marking “The Peter Pan Bag” as Want to Read:
The Peter Pan Bag

The Peter Pan Bag

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  4 reviews
A seventeen-year-old girl discovers why people drop out of society when she becomes part of a Boston hippie colony.
Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published May 28th 1976 by Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group (first published 1970)

To ask other readers questions about The Peter Pan Bag, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Peter Pan Bag

Erica Larson
Loved it as a teen fascinated with the counter culture. As an adult it reads more like a cautionary tale. My romanticized idea of communal living is no longer but this was a book from the past worth revisiting.
One of my all time favorite books! Rocked my world in high school! It's my bag, baby!
Rob Tennison
I loved these cautionary YA tales when I was a kid. Good characterization, and not too preachy.
Aggie
Fantastic read about youths taking up residence in a Boston apartment, living the hippie lifestyle. Young Wendy escapes from her boring life in Rhode Island and meets a group of people who become her friends. She smokes pot and raps with her housemates about various topics. In the meantime she falls for young Donald, a street dude, while trying to decide what she wants to do with her life.

I loved it. I felt I was back in 1968.
Tory Young
Tory Young marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Deb Rach
Deb Rach marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Lisa Girodat
Lisa Girodat marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Jinny
Jinny marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Baltazar
Baltazar marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Irlanda Aguillon
Irlanda Aguillon marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
Leslie Denoff
Leslie Denoff marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Vel
Vel marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Pierre Pidgeon Break a Leg, Betsy Maybe! Head Over Wheels The Best Christmas Year of the Raccoon