Start by marking “Nemesis” as Want to Read:
Nemesis

Nemesis

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  6 reviews
NEMESIS is the first novel in a trilogy, beginning with the first days after the resurrection of an insane amnesiac deity called Nemesis and the soul imprisoned within him. His encounters with a vampire named Lamia lead him on a journey to discover the truth about who and what he really is, and why he was resurrected.
Published December 1st 2007 by Smiling Goth Prod (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Nemesis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nemesis

Jeffrey Kosh
Do you miss those angst-ridden role-playing games from the 90s?
I do. Not as an actual player, but as a reader of their settings and atmosphere, in which classical monsters took the leading role and had us experience their world of darkness.
Nemesis has that same kind of spirit, and more.
A dreamscape unfolds before our eyes as we experience the story of three different entities, so different from us, yet still human in their passion.
The story bounces from dimension - or worlds, if you prefer - to
Suzi
Oct 27, 2010 Suzi rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote-it
I'm going to jump out of the box a bit here and review my own work - I mean honestly.

This was the first 'book' I wrote. I was 17 when I finished it, in high school, and the book's first incarnation took 9 months to write. I'm happy to say it took 13 years to edit and rewrite into something acceptable for print.

Is it my favorite of the series? No. This is not to say I don't like it, mind. I do like it, a lot, and it has a lot of good elements. I think it was a good first book effort for me. It h
Clairwil Oh
Suzi M has created a dreamlike tale of supernatural suffering: NEMESIS, an eternal pursuit across time of vampires, demons, old gods, and one mortal man. Ms. M's characters move through doorways of time, emerging into shifting worlds, driven by deisre and disgust, lust and longing. At times the drama plays out in the Goth subcultures of a metropolis. Then, passing through centuries in an instant, the immortals wander through the ancient castle of a god, set into a mountainous wilderness. In othe ...more
M.L. Roos
Very interesting 'love' story between a vampire, a demon and a warlock that has twists and turns and dimensions all wrapped up in a story that interplays between different times.

The scenes are dynamic and the story is entertaining. Suzi M realy knows how to weave a compelling tale and to think this was a first novel is amazing.

I really enjoyed this story and look forward to the others in the series.
Marley Smith
Love this story
Vix
“Based on fallen Angels, Greek & Roman Gods and the myths that might be them if they had continued into this modern day world... what a fantastic idea!
We are introduced to a strange love triangle of Lamia, Micheal and Nemesis. With a very bad warlock and a sympathetic demon!
Suzi M throws you into differing worlds of terror and pleasure as you go back and forth between past, present, future and NYC.
If often feels a little weird or confusing in the style of writing but it all becomes clear as
Angel Zapata
Angel Zapata marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Tammi
Tammi marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Diamond
Diamond marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Debbe Swafford
Debbe Swafford marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Helen Southall
Helen Southall marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Paige Travis
Paige Travis marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Guenivere
Guenivere marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Karen Zieman
Karen Zieman marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Mike Green
Mike Green marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Briana
Briana marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Iva Anic
Iva Anic marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Leigh Lane
Leigh Lane marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
Angel Gelique
Angel Gelique marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Mirela Savova
Mirela Savova marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
Thom Futrell
Thom Futrell marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Carrie
Carrie added it
May 22, 2013
Iroulito91
Iroulito91 marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
davina
davina marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
When I began writing, it started as a form of escapism. When I began typing, it was as a result of a ploy by a high school English teacher to get me to use 'new' technology: a laptop. The thing was monstrous and looked more like a foldup card table than the sleek little Mac laptop I write most of my stories on these days. Ironically, I wrote the first draft of my first novel, NEMESIS, on that old ...more
More about Suzi M....
Lamia Enoch's Devil The Demon's Tale The Tower The Four Goldfish of the Apocalypse