Start by marking “Rock 'n' Roll Confessions: Book I” as Want to Read:
Rock 'n' Roll Confessions: Book I

Rock 'n' Roll Confessions: Book I

3.60  ·  Rating Details  ·  5 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
A shocking and intriguing story of lovers destined to be together as he climbs his way to the top of the Rock and Roll Industry, they struggle to stay together and stay away from each other.
Published April 23rd 2009 by Authorhouse (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Rock 'n' Roll Confessions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock 'n' Roll Confessions

Francine
Dec 31, 2009 Francine rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
First of all, I'd like to say thank you to Helena Danyluk for sending me a copy of this book to read through the Good Reads Giveaway. It was an easy, quick read, only took me a day and enjoyable if you're in the right kind of mood. The storyline was really good and I would have liked to have had more written about the two character's relationship. It would have been a longer book but the concept of dealing with the rise to stardom and the kind of world he lived in and she didn't want and the lov ...more
Ashley
Dec 29, 2009 Ashley rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Alright, so, I won this book from GoodReads, and I was told that it would be nice if I wrote a review, so here we go...

When I submitted my name to win this book, the description of what the book was about really got my attention: lovers destined to be together as the rock star climbs his way to the top of the industry, struggled to stay together and stay away from each other. It sounded interesting: a rock and roll love story. Well, I'll admit, it was for sure a rock and roll love story, just no
Amy
Jun 08, 2013 Amy rated it it was ok
Lets just say I can tell why this book was printed by Authorhouse instead of being picked up by a publisher. Shallow, amateur erotica that is better suited to being posted on literotica than printed on paper. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a sexy read, but these characters were cliched and generally unlikeable, and I wanted to smack them more than anything.
Freda Labianca
Jan 09, 2010 Freda Labianca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
From the look over the cover and the title, I expected something different. I am happy to say that I'm impressed with what I got though. A intensely hot and erotic glimpse into a rockstar's life, but more than that, the women who love them.
I really think all romance junkies out there need to check this book out!
Kristel
Kristel marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Joshua Nissenbaum
Joshua Nissenbaum marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2012
Rachelle Olson
Rachelle Olson marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2011
Alanna
Alanna added it
Nov 08, 2009
Marilu
Marilu marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2009
Dwayne Kavanagh
Dwayne Kavanagh rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2009