Start by marking “Green Light ” as Want to Read:
Green Light

Green Light

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Academy freshman Shotaro Izumi has a problem. That problem is his childhood best friend, Makoto Natsuki. Natsuki lives the life of a prince. Ever since elementary school, his perfect looks and sweet disposition have won the hearts of everyone around him and attracted a gaggle of fans. But Natsuki's burst into fame has plunged Izumi into hell. The more Natsuki becomes a sta ...more
Published January 27th 2010 by Digital Manga Publishing (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Green Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Green Light

Basically a cute highschool story with an angry, akward and vengeful uke and a kind hearted, popular seme, but it goes beyond that. Each of them often shows a very different side of his personality that seems to come to light only because of the other. The classmates and friends have passed judgement on them and that proves to be an obstacle to their feelings.
Yaoi novels can be pretty shallow and often have over the top cliches (like, rape=love), but this one had believable, enterataining charac
It was such a cute story that I just couldn't put it down! Oh, oh! That's me being all sensitive and soppy I think :)) Ok, one can have such moments, can't one? :))
I can't deny the fact that the story is predictable, everything you have to do is to sit and wait till the ending finally comes into your view bringing with it all the things that you can expect from such a book. But when this kind of thing can be really maddening in some other books, in this case the book actually benefits from it.

Claudia Marcela
I liked it! It was a very fluffy and nice reading. Izumi and Natsuki caught my heart, and the illustrations are absolutely gorgeous.

This book is to keep your heart warm and brings a smile to your face.
Vanyel Kane
What can I say it was fun! it was also slightly more realistic (than most of this genre) on the thoughts of each of the main characters.
The first BL light novel I've read, and it turned out to be such a cute story!!
Asta marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
The Reader of the Tower
The Reader of the Tower marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Ali added it
Jun 28, 2015
Lissette Mendoza
Lissette Mendoza marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Nuruhana marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Hikaru marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Nguyệt Nhi
Nguyệt Nhi marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Ladies marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Anna marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Kiki marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014