Start by marking “No Other Lover Will Do” as Want to Read:
No Other Lover Will Do

No Other Lover Will Do

At a North Carolina resort, a sultry workaholic and a quintessential bad boy develop an intense attraction to each other.
Published February 1st 2010 by Dafina (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about No Other Lover Will Do, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Other Lover Will Do

Shonnie
Mar 23, 2011 Shonnie rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-book
This book deserves a negative rating. It started off good and had potential for greatness then it became elementary. The characters became the most unbelievabe characters I've read in a while. How can a millionare not be able to keep a crazed woman from him? How can a CEO of a multimillion dollar establishment not have background checks performed on it's employees in this day & age. But most of all how can he be CEO and not have deductive reasoning skills. WTD? Pure foolishness.

The crazy par
Shannon Shields
Nov 23, 2016 Shannon Shields rated it it was amazing
Definitely a page turned. Kept me anticipating more and my heart in my throat. ...more
Shawnette
Apr 24, 2010 Shawnette rated it really liked it
Finally finished No Other Lover Will Do...and I have to say IMO it's the most ENTERTAINING book in the series, so far...even though the hero, Solomon Crawford comes off as ARROGANT and quite COCKY in the beginning...and even a few times throughout...BUT the brotha' has some MAJOR "skills" in the LOVIN' department...'cause he literally CHARMED the pants off of Ms. Kandace Davis...LOL...this is definitely a HOT & SPICY romance with a few SUSPENSEFUL thrills and chills throughout...Kandace is a ...more
Shone
Aug 02, 2012 Shone rated it it was amazing
Shelves: autograph-copy
Unrequited love, plus broken hearts, plus an Alpha male, plus hatred equals murder. Between, Atlanta, New York, and the mountains of North Carolina the plots, characters, and twist draw you in from the very beginning of the book to the very last period.
Kim
Jun 17, 2011 Kim rated it liked it
This is my first time reading from this author. I thought the story was good, and it kept me interested the entire time. Sometimes the antics of Carmen seemed a bit unrealistic, but other than that I really enjoyed the book.
Iashia
Jun 22, 2015 Iashia rated it really liked it
I liked the book overall, just couldn't take his attitude and ego, it was soooo much at times. But as the book went on he got better, but still it was a lot for me. Also I felt the author didn't describe what the male character really looked like.
Kathy
Jan 14, 2013 Kathy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I truly enjoy this series. It has taken me somne time to get back to it but I enjoy everytime that I get to visit Charlotte with the ladies.
Lydia
Lydia rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2016
Brittany Davis
Brittany Davis rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2016
Lashanda
Lashanda rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2015
Belinda Kelly
Belinda Kelly rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2014
Mrcano4mona
Mrcano4mona rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2010
Kesha
Kesha rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2013
Aisha Isis
Aisha Isis rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
May 13, 2015
Toni
Toni rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2012
Pamela Bell English
Pamela Bell English rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2011
Double Play
Double Play rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2013
Debreka Young
Debreka Young rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2011
Patsy
Patsy rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2012
Annie
Annie rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2012
Edwina Putney
Edwina Putney rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2014
Brenda
Brenda rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2012
Tamala
Tamala rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2012
Nieascha
Nieascha rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2013
Emily Santana
Emily Santana rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2015
Cheri Harraway
Cheri Harraway rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2014
Metis V.
Metis V. rated it really liked it
May 12, 2011
Vickie
Vickie rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2011
Coniquegegmail.com
Coniquegegmail.com rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Cheris Hodges was bitten by the writing bug at an early age and always knew she wanted to be a writer. She is a 1999 graduate of Johnson C. Smith University and a freelance writer in Charlotte, North Carolina. A native of Bennettsville, South Carolina, Cheris loves hearing from her readers.
More about Cheris Hodges...