Start by marking “Cracking the LSAT, 2010 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)” as Want to Read:
Cracking the LSAT, 2010 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)

Cracking the LSAT, 2010 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)

3.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  62 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
The LSAT is a major factor in the law school admissions process, and if you are an aspiring lawyer, "Cracking the LSAT "has everything you need to prepare for this crucial exam. The test prep experts at The Princeton Review bring you proven techniques in this new 2010 edition of our popular guide. It includes 2 practice tests in the book and exclusive free access to an add ...more
Published June 9th 2009 by Princeton Review (first published January 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Cracking the LSAT, 2010 Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cracking the LSAT, 2010 Edition

Meen
Dec 06, 2008 Meen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: LSAT takers
Recommended to Meen by: Mobile Public Library
Done, bitches!!!!

I'm sure if I had studied it better, this book would've greatly improved my LSAT performance, which was completed just 45 minutes ago and will probably be about average. As it was, it was very beneficial in helping me be aware of what to expect and how to approach the tests. And it was even funny here and there. Those wacky Princetonians!
Monte
Apr 22, 2010 Monte rated it really liked it
It's pretty good. Gotta read the "crack it" part the most and make tables on Word or Excel to really nail it down. Knowing what the questions are asking for is the main key as well as knowing what the answers should NOT say (like extreme words).
Adrienna
After reviewing the Kaplan test style for the past 6 weeks, I needed another LSAT manual to help nail this process and do well on the test in June. This book does give the basics and helps refresh me on what to look for; yet, Kaplan books are more-in-depth. I wanted an initial book to review and help me see it; this book is more simplified.

I will see how their review tests are; otherwise, this week will do the prep tests that Kaplan offers from past LSAT tests taken in previous years.

The Logical
Erik
Nov 08, 2009 Erik rated it really liked it
For an initial study aid for the LSAT, the Princeton Review study materials and suggestions can’t be beat. They quickly and effortlessly guide you through all three scored sections – Logical Reasoning/Arguments, Reading Comprehension, and Logic Games – as well as give you some quick and easy pointers about how to trounce the unscored Essay portion with relative ease.

I, of course, found this to be simply a good warm-up for more detailed study and practice, as my results from taking the practice
SallyStenger
I am doing the logic games section to see if I can improve my score. Right now I have done 2 games and made perfect scores but it took me 30 minutes each and I need to to 4 games in 30 minutes. I am hoping to improve my speed.
Alexandra
Jan 28, 2013 Alexandra rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
bullshit. I was impressed at the beginning, but after I've read the other one - "LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible" by PowerScore I see how useless this one is. waste of time.
Nicole
Oct 31, 2007 Nicole rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reference
This was a good introduction to the sections of the LSAT. The tips for the "games" section are useful.
Kara
Jun 01, 2010 Kara added it
I learned that the LSAT is basically just a giant clusterf**k.
Michael
Oct 07, 2009 Michael is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Good overview of LSAT so far. Learning about argument questions.
Lauren
Mar 13, 2008 Lauren is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
oh shit, here we go.
Egghead
May 05, 2013 Egghead rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Currently reading it.
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Prabode Weebadde
Prabode Weebadde marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Shaun
Shaun added it
May 12, 2016
Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart rated it liked it
May 04, 2016
Olayinka
Olayinka marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Laura Lucas
Laura Lucas is currently reading it
Apr 12, 2016
Tyler
Tyler is currently reading it
Jan 21, 2016
Jackie Russel
Jackie Russel rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Michelle Skipper
Michelle Skipper rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2015
Nathan Howell
Nathan Howell rated it it was ok
Dec 14, 2015
Diego L Becerra
Diego L Becerra marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Dave
Dave rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2015
Kat
Kat rated it it was ok
Jul 01, 2015
Brad Attaway
Brad Attaway rated it did not like it
Jun 23, 2015