Start by marking “Red Wolf (Wolf Moons #1)” as Want to Read:
Red Wolf (Wolf Moons #1)

Red Wolf (Wolf Moons #1)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Tory McKidd understands exactly what kind of monster is stalking the moonlit streets. She, too, is a werewolf and is ready to bring the rogue shifter to justice. What she isn't prepared for is Adam Scott, the sexy detective whose investigation crosses paths with her own--a human who inexplicably stirs her senses.Adam Scott is searching for a killer, not a lover, but with o ...more
Paperback, Silhouette Nocturne #81, 281 pages
Published February 1st 2010 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Red Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Wolf

The Truth about Vampires by Theresa MeyersRaintree by Linda Winstead JonesSentinels by Doranna DurginSentinels by Doranna DurginThe Vampire Who Loved Me by Theresa Meyers
Harlequin / Silhouette Nocturne
18th out of 249 books — 41 voters
Slave to Sensation by Nalini SinghDragon Bound by Thea HarrisonCaressed by Ice by Nalini SinghA Hunger Like No Other by Kresley ColeKiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Hot Shapeshifter Romances
330th out of 709 books — 735 voters

More lists with this book...

Sandy M
When I picked up this book I knew I’d like it. It’s werewolves after all. My favorite paranormal read. What I wasn’t expecting is the different take on wolf mates that Ms. Thomas-Sundstrom uses. Its just enough to make the story unique from other shifter reads.

Tory is after her brother’s killer. She knows there’s a gang of wolves that roam the local park at night, all led by a rogue who is experimenting on humans to create himself an unstoppable army. Tory is from a long line of royalty and she
JJBMocha
Interesting werewolf story. I wasn't able to think too much about the story (headache), who did what and why but I enjoyed it. What I love is that both of them gave it a good thought to what was happening to them, what they are going to do about it. It wasn't just we are soul mates let's get together. I don't know what possessed Adam to go after the bad guys by himself, especially knowing what they are.
The moment Wilson was introduced my first thought was Fox Moulder :) Now I have to check if he
Telissa
I got this book at walmart over the weekend as a quick fix since the library was closed and I enjoyed it better than I thought! I read it in only a day I couldnt put it down. This book quickly pulls you in and grabs your attention. If you like a good werewolf/romance book this one is for you.
Andrea
This book was really good and I look forward to reading more of this series.
Morgan Faulkner
Hot hot hot paranormal dealing with two people (one a werewolf) going after a killer on the the dark streets Miami.
Tight writing. Sexy story. Intelligent fare. Really smart stuff here, folks. And a story with so much action, you won't be able to put it down.

Thomas-Sundstrom has created a new world for her werewolves, and I swear, it's totally believable. I mean - I look around now to see if someone I know could turn furry when the full moon comes out. She writes here in Red Wolf about a cop hero
Deirdre
This isn't a bad Werewolf romance. There are tensions here that don't often make it into many of these, real life tensions (the fated love thing is a bit overstated, and something I often have a lot of issues with). Tory is a werewolf, she's looking for the werewolves who killed her brother. Adam Scott is a policeman who is about to become a detective, a man looking for the murderers too but not aware of the werewolf subculture in his city.

I enjoyed the read, a little less run-of-the-mill than m
Jm
Il y a certains Nocturne qui sont de vraies pépites, qui nous embarquent dès les premières pages et nous font vibrer tout au long de notre lecture. Le secret des loups n'est pas de ceux-là.

Dans ce livre, nous découvrons la rencontre entre Adam Scott, policier à Miami et Tory McKidd, dernière louve-garou de sa meute après l'assassinat de son frère. Durant une bonne majorité de l'ouvrage, les deux héros vont se tourner autour, dans le vrai sens du terme, puisqu'ils vont (re)sentir la présence de l
Dancing Queen
Une histoire mignonne mais passe partout, heureusement que le style de l'auteure est plutôt bon sinon on risquerait de s'ennuyer très vite. Je regrette, une fois de plus, une cover VF qui laissait supposer une histoire "unique" et non pas une série de bouquins... Je suis pas sûre d'avoir la force de me lancer dans la suite pour le coup.
Michelle
Miami beat cop Adam is searching for a killer and a motive. Tory knows who killed her brother but that won’t stop her from hunting him down. She understands that who killed her brother isn’t entirely human, because she isn’t either. With secrets abound, can Tory trust Adam to provide the justice she needs? Or will Adam not be able to handle the monsters that lurk in the park?

This was a pretty enjoyable story but I did have some issues with it. Tory seemed to be a strong woman sometimes, but almo
Cindi
Mary
I liked this book so much - the writing, and the storyline - that the characters stayed with me long after reading the book. I think I see these characters on the street in my own everyday world. Hey - there's Dana Delmonico in that police car! I tell everyone to read Red Wolf for a good take on hot, hot, romantic heat, and really hope they do. I would love to see these characters come back for another adventure!
E.V. Fairfall
I was lucky enough to meet the author, Linda at a conference where she talked about her work and from there I picked up "Red Wolf." Great writing! This book took me awhile to read but only because it was my traveling book (as in, it lives in my purse for when I'm out and about) which worked well because it was very easy to pick up and get back into the story. The last four chapters were my favorite.
Stacie
Jun 03, 2010 Stacie added it
Adam is a cop looking for a killer. Tory is a female werewolf looking for the killer of her brother. When Tory meets Adam, she finds that they are mates. She "imprints" on him and he is desperate to find her again even though he does not know her name. When Adam comes to her door and realizes who she is they search together and fall in love.
Jessica
This was my first Harlequin book. Wasn't too big of a fan of this one in particular but I'm willing to try out more of them!! There are certainly plenty to choose from!
Nancy
Bored me to tears. I kept thinking of the shopping list while the first sex scene took place. It just didn't hold my attention. I couldn't finish it.
Kendall
This was a fun book and I enjoyed reading it. It was not what I expected!
Rachel
It was ok. Kind of bored me. Didn't finish the second story that was included.
Beth
Not much of a storyline for me.
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Miki
Miki marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Michc
Michc marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
cheryl barratt
cheryl barratt marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Tarynn Bundy
Tarynn Bundy marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
  • Mistress of the Underground (Secret Vampire Society #4)
  • The Vampire Affair
  • Last of the Ravens
  • Black Magic Lover
  • The Hellhound King (Unbound #5)
  • Sentinels: Wolf Hunt (Sentinels #3)
  • The Quest (Warriors for the Light #3)
  • From the Mists of Wolf Creek
  • Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)
  • Dragon's Lair (The Drake's #1)
  • The Protector (Time Raiders #4)
  • Vanished (Guardians #3)
  • Son of the Shadows (The Gifted #3)
  • Alpha Wolf (Alpha Force, #2)
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • Shadow of the Sheikh (Immortal Sheikhs #2)
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
Linda is the author of contemporary, paranormal romance, and urban fantasy books for Kensington, Amazon Montlake, GothicScapes, Harlequin Nocturne, and Harlequin Desire. She loves more than anything to write, and has a resident Muse who loudly sings all these stories to her.

Linda swears that all of her books come loaded with good karma for the readers, for helping to support her writing dreams.

You
More about Linda Thomas-Sundstrom...

Wolf Moons (4 books)
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons #2)
  • Wolf Born
  • Wolf Hunter
Veronica and the Vampire Golden Vampire (Vampire Moons #1) Barbie & the Beast Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons #2) Guardian of the Night (Vampire Moons #2)