Start by marking “Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)” as Want to Read:
Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)

Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  101 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Native American Michaela Proud thinks her escalating nightmares signal madness. But the truth is far worse. For she is being stalked by the god of death. And when she suffers a brutal attack at his hands, she awakens to find a devastatingly handsome stranger kneeling before her. Whose gentle touch eases her pain...and makes her feel safe.An Inanoka shape-shifter and healer ...more
Paperback, Silhouette Nocturne #78, 283 pages
Published December 1st 2009 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Dream Stalker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Stalker

Heather Riley
A quick, enjoyable read. The mythology was based on Native American skinwalkers, which admittedly I know little about, but it's interesting to read about a different kind of shapeshifter.
Amelia-Irene
This is the first book in a series based on Native American lore: shape-shifters - called the Trackers.

A healer and shape-shifter, Sebastian, has rescued a female from the god of death. Michaela has just had a severe accident that had medical professionals announcing her dead twice. Having "been dead" is what set the god of death, Nagi, attention to her. Her mother tried to get Michaela to understand the way of the people, but Michaela wasn't interested. Now her mother has died, Michaela is stil
HTS
First, the horribly truncated summary: Half-Bear-Man steals woman via tornado to cure evil infection.

Next vehicle I get, I’m naming it Tornado. I can’t keep the inside of a car neat.

Paranormal romance meets Native American myth.

I should share this story first. I received this book via Goodreads First Reads, as well as the other three books in this series. I tried to get into the first book, but couldn’t because it’s in paper format.

Don’t look at me like that. I’ve grown attached to the Kindle.
Whittney Mahle
This is a really well developed story. After a near death experience, Michaela begins having nightmares about a shadowy figure who wants her dead. When this figure attacks her during the day, she is saved by Sebastian, a shape shifter in the form of a bear. Sebastian doesn't usually take interest in human dealings, but recognizes the figure as the god of death, who should be forbidden from interfering with the living. Sebastian decides to protect Michaela and try to help her uncover why the god ...more
April
DREAM STALKER by Jenna Kerman is a romantic fantasy set in present day Alberta,Canada. It is a fast paced romanctic adventure with shapeshifters,stalkers,romance,supernatural, native american healers,skinwalkers,myths,and a ghost stalker. If you enjoy supernatural,and Native American myths,demon stalkers,a strong hero,and a strong heroine. You will enjoy this one also. This is from the Harlequin Nocturne series.
Amanda Savig
When I won this and the other three of the series in a giveaway, I was looking forward to it because I haven't really ever read something like such and I thought that it would be nice to read something a little different. I really enjoyed this book and I am really excited to read the next in the series!
Rexanna
I have just discovered Ms. Kernan and love her parnormal fiction. In this book her main characters go through near-death experiences that open their minds to their love. I find I can't put these books in the Stalker series down once I start reading.
Candice
I loved the idea behind the storyline but unfortunately to me the writing style reminded me of the teen books of this genre. Because of the writing style i found it hard to really enjoy the book and thats the only reason i gave it 2 stars.
Shalana
It did veer off on tangents that were no sci-fi-esque, but it was a good book. Need to find the next in the serious because it seems like it will be fun. I really liked this book.
Donna
I liked it. It was fun and exciting. The chemistry was great and all aspects well developed. I loved the native lore.
Bradley
Paranormal trashy romance. Just the right balance of lewd and fun. Not too shabby. Enjoyable quick read. =)
Michele bookloverforever
okay. nothing to write home about but readable.
Rennie Mathura
Rennie Mathura marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Betty Favel
Betty Favel marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Megan Jackson
Megan Jackson marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Leatha
Leatha added it
Nov 08, 2014
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • Reunion (Warriors for the Light #4)
  • The Protector (Time Raiders #4)
  • From the Mists of Wolf Creek
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
  • Last of the Ravens
  • Scions: Revelation (Scions #3)
  • Red Wolf (Wolf Moons #1)
  • The Vampire Affair
  • Lord of the Desert (Immortal Sheiks #1)
  • Vanished (Guardians #3)
  • The Vampire's Quest (Valorian Chronicles #4)
  • Mistress of the Underground (Secret Vampire Society #4)
  • The Wolven (The Keepers Trilogy #3)
  • Sentinels: Wolf Hunt (Sentinels #3)
Award-winning author Jenna Kernan writes fast-paced adventures in paranormal and Western historical romance. Her first book, WINTER WOMAN, sold in 2003 and was nominated for a RITA Award. Since then Jenna has sold over a dozen romances. In 2010 she won the Book Buyers Best Award for her debut paranormal, Dream Stalker from Silhouette Nocturne. Jenna is every bit as adventurous as her heroines. Her ...more
More about Jenna Kernan...
Winter Woman Beauty's Beast (The Tracker, #4) Ghost Stalker (The Tracker #2) The Last Cahill Cowboy (Cahill Cowboys, #4) Sierra Bride