Start by marking “Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)” as Want to Read:
Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)

Dream Stalker (The Tracker #4)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  13 reviews
He was the son of her sworn enemy… and now the only one who could save her

Samantha Proud doesn't think her life could get any more complicated—or tragic. Since she dared to save a human boy from evil spirits, Nagi, the Ruler of Ghosts, has been actively stalking her family. Still, she never expected well-meaning Thunderbirds to scatter them to the four winds, dumping her a
Paperback, Silhouette Nocturne #78, 283 pages
Published December 1st 2009 by Silhouette Books (first published September 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Dream Stalker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Stalker

Kathy
Heather Riley
A quick, enjoyable read. The mythology was based on Native American skinwalkers, which admittedly I know little about, but it's interesting to read about a different kind of shapeshifter.
Amelia-Irene
This is the first book in a series based on Native American lore: shape-shifters - called the Trackers.

A healer and shape-shifter, Sebastian, has rescued a female from the god of death. Michaela has just had a severe accident that had medical professionals announcing her dead twice. Having "been dead" is what set the god of death, Nagi, attention to her. Her mother tried to get Michaela to understand the way of the people, but Michaela wasn't interested. Now her mother has died, Michaela is stil
HTS
First, the horribly truncated summary: Half-Bear-Man steals woman via tornado to cure evil infection.

Next vehicle I get, I’m naming it Tornado. I can’t keep the inside of a car neat.

Paranormal romance meets Native American myth.

I should share this story first. I received this book via Goodreads First Reads, as well as the other three books in this series. I tried to get into the first book, but couldn’t because it’s in paper format.

Don’t look at me like that. I’ve grown attached to the Kindle.
Whittney Mahle
This is a really well developed story. After a near death experience, Michaela begins having nightmares about a shadowy figure who wants her dead. When this figure attacks her during the day, she is saved by Sebastian, a shape shifter in the form of a bear. Sebastian doesn't usually take interest in human dealings, but recognizes the figure as the god of death, who should be forbidden from interfering with the living. Sebastian decides to protect Michaela and try to help her uncover why the god ...more
April
DREAM STALKER by Jenna Kerman is a romantic fantasy set in present day Alberta,Canada. It is a fast paced romanctic adventure with shapeshifters,stalkers,romance,supernatural, native american healers,skinwalkers,myths,and a ghost stalker. If you enjoy supernatural,and Native American myths,demon stalkers,a strong hero,and a strong heroine. You will enjoy this one also. This is from the Harlequin Nocturne series.
Amanda Savig
When I won this and the other three of the series in a giveaway, I was looking forward to it because I haven't really ever read something like such and I thought that it would be nice to read something a little different. I really enjoyed this book and I am really excited to read the next in the series!
Rexanna
I have just discovered Ms. Kernan and love her parnormal fiction. In this book her main characters go through near-death experiences that open their minds to their love. I find I can't put these books in the Stalker series down once I start reading.
Candice
I loved the idea behind the storyline but unfortunately to me the writing style reminded me of the teen books of this genre. Because of the writing style i found it hard to really enjoy the book and thats the only reason i gave it 2 stars.
Shalana
It did veer off on tangents that were no sci-fi-esque, but it was a good book. Need to find the next in the serious because it seems like it will be fun. I really liked this book.
Donna
I liked it. It was fun and exciting. The chemistry was great and all aspects well developed. I loved the native lore.
Bradley
Paranormal trashy romance. Just the right balance of lewd and fun. Not too shabby. Enjoyable quick read. =)
Michele bookloverforever
okay. nothing to write home about but readable.
Winnetta Johnson
Winnetta Johnson marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Angie
Angie added it
Apr 17, 2015
Marisa
Marisa marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
♥Juvia♥
♥Juvia♥ marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Cipryan
Cipryan marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Staci
Staci added it
Feb 21, 2015
Carolee Quinton
Carolee Quinton marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
  • Reunion (Warriors for the Light #4)
  • Cry Of The Wolf (The Pack #5)
  • The Protector (Time Raiders #4)
  • From the Mists of Wolf Creek
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
  • Last of the Ravens
  • Sentinels: Wolf Hunt (Sentinels #3)
  • Revelation (Scions, #3)
  • Vanished (Guardians #3)
  • Night Mischief (Dark Enchantments #3)
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons #2)
  • The Vampire's Quest (Valorian Chronicles #4)
  • Back to Life
Award-winning author Jenna Kernan writes fast-paced adventures in paranormal and Western historical romance. Her first book, WINTER WOMAN, sold in 2003 and was nominated for a RITA Award. Since then Jenna has sold over a dozen romances. In 2010 she won the Book Buyers Best Award for her debut paranormal, Dream Stalker from Silhouette Nocturne. Jenna is every bit as adventurous as her heroines. Her ...more
More about Jenna Kernan...
Winter Woman Beauty's Beast (The Tracker, #4) The Last Cahill Cowboy (Cahill Cowboys, #4) Ghost Stalker (The Tracker #2) Sierra Bride