Start by marking “Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)” as Want to Read:
Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)

Dream Stalker (The Tracker #4)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  104 ratings  ·  18 reviews
He was the son of her sworn enemy… and now the only one who could save her

Samantha Proud doesn't think her life could get any more complicated—or tragic. Since she dared to save a human boy from evil spirits, Nagi, the Ruler of Ghosts, has been actively stalking her family. Still, she never expected well-meaning Thunderbirds to scatter them to the four winds, dumping her a
Paperback, Silhouette Nocturne #78, 283 pages
Published December 1st 2009 by Silhouette Books (first published September 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Dream Stalker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Stalker

Kathy
Heather Riley
A quick, enjoyable read. The mythology was based on Native American skinwalkers, which admittedly I know little about, but it's interesting to read about a different kind of shapeshifter.
Amelia-Irene
This is the first book in a series based on Native American lore: shape-shifters - called the Trackers.

A healer and shape-shifter, Sebastian, has rescued a female from the god of death. Michaela has just had a severe accident that had medical professionals announcing her dead twice. Having "been dead" is what set the god of death, Nagi, attention to her. Her mother tried to get Michaela to understand the way of the people, but Michaela wasn't interested. Now her mother has died, Michaela is stil
HTS
First, the horribly truncated summary: Half-Bear-Man steals woman via tornado to cure evil infection.

Next vehicle I get, I’m naming it Tornado. I can’t keep the inside of a car neat.

Paranormal romance meets Native American myth.

I should share this story first. I received this book via Goodreads First Reads, as well as the other three books in this series. I tried to get into the first book, but couldn’t because it’s in paper format.

Don’t look at me like that. I’ve grown attached to the Kindle.
Whittney Mahle
This is a really well developed story. After a near death experience, Michaela begins having nightmares about a shadowy figure who wants her dead. When this figure attacks her during the day, she is saved by Sebastian, a shape shifter in the form of a bear. Sebastian doesn't usually take interest in human dealings, but recognizes the figure as the god of death, who should be forbidden from interfering with the living. Sebastian decides to protect Michaela and try to help her uncover why the god ...more
April
DREAM STALKER by Jenna Kerman is a romantic fantasy set in present day Alberta,Canada. It is a fast paced romanctic adventure with shapeshifters,stalkers,romance,supernatural, native american healers,skinwalkers,myths,and a ghost stalker. If you enjoy supernatural,and Native American myths,demon stalkers,a strong hero,and a strong heroine. You will enjoy this one also. This is from the Harlequin Nocturne series.
Amanda Savig
When I won this and the other three of the series in a giveaway, I was looking forward to it because I haven't really ever read something like such and I thought that it would be nice to read something a little different. I really enjoyed this book and I am really excited to read the next in the series!
Rexanna
I have just discovered Ms. Kernan and love her parnormal fiction. In this book her main characters go through near-death experiences that open their minds to their love. I find I can't put these books in the Stalker series down once I start reading.
Candice
I loved the idea behind the storyline but unfortunately to me the writing style reminded me of the teen books of this genre. Because of the writing style i found it hard to really enjoy the book and thats the only reason i gave it 2 stars.
Shalana
It did veer off on tangents that were no sci-fi-esque, but it was a good book. Need to find the next in the serious because it seems like it will be fun. I really liked this book.
Donna
I liked it. It was fun and exciting. The chemistry was great and all aspects well developed. I loved the native lore.
Bradley
Paranormal trashy romance. Just the right balance of lewd and fun. Not too shabby. Enjoyable quick read. =)
Michele bookloverforever
okay. nothing to write home about but readable.
Tamra Herrington
Tamra Herrington marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Jessica Ventura
Jessica Ventura marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Francesca
Francesca marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Rennie Mathura
Rennie Mathura marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Janie Jones
Janie Jones marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
  • Last of the Ravens
  • From the Mists of Wolf Creek
  • Reunion (Warriors for the Light #4)
  • The Protector (Time Raiders #4)
  • Wild Wolf (The Pack #9)
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons #2)
  • Sentinels: Lion Heart (Sentinels #2)
  • Revelation (Scions, #3)
  • The Vampire Affair
  • Vampire Sheikh (Immortal Sheikhs #3)
  • The Vampire's Quest (Valorian Chronicles #4)
  • Rising Darkness (Dark Enchantments #2)
  • Vanished (Guardians #3)
  • Dark Crusade (Unbound #4)
Award-winning author Jenna Kernan writes fast-paced adventures in paranormal and Western historical romance. Her first book, WINTER WOMAN, sold in 2003 and was nominated for a RITA Award. Since then Jenna has sold over a dozen romances. In 2010 she won the Book Buyers Best Award for her debut paranormal, Dream Stalker from Silhouette Nocturne. Jenna is every bit as adventurous as her heroines. Her ...more
More about Jenna Kernan...
Winter Woman Beauty's Beast (The Tracker, #4) Ghost Stalker (The Tracker #2) The Last Cahill Cowboy (Cahill Cowboys, #4) Sierra Bride