Start by marking “Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)” as Want to Read:
Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)

Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)

3.83  ·  Rating Details  ·  133 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
He was the son of her sworn enemy… and now the only one who could save her

Samantha Proud doesn't think her life could get any more complicated—or tragic. Since she dared to save a human boy from evil spirits, Nagi, the Ruler of Ghosts, has been actively stalking her family. Still, she never expected well-meaning Thunderbirds to scatter them to the four winds, dumping her a
Paperback, Silhouette Nocturne #78, 283 pages
Published December 1st 2009 by Silhouette Books (first published September 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Dream Stalker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Stalker

Heather Gunnell
Dec 21, 2012 Heather Gunnell rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, romance, paranormal
A quick, enjoyable read. The mythology was based on Native American skinwalkers, which admittedly I know little about, but it's interesting to read about a different kind of shapeshifter.
Kathy
Carolyn
Jul 08, 2015 Carolyn rated it did not like it
This. Was. Awful.

And I don't mean the sex, though, not exactly sexy but maybe that's just me? The love story, the I'm-just-going-to-go-along-with-this-forced-plot thing, the flat characters, the whole lotta I-don't-give-a-shit, it's all crap.

Quick summary, so girl is walking around her home giving us mental backstory about seeing spirits or whatever, and then leaves her house in the middle of the woods and night, because nothing is going to happen right? Then evil spirit tries to kill her, man t
Amelia-Irene
Aug 18, 2012 Amelia-Irene rated it really liked it
This is the first book in a series based on Native American lore: shape-shifters - called the Trackers.

A healer and shape-shifter, Sebastian, has rescued a female from the god of death. Michaela has just had a severe accident that had medical professionals announcing her dead twice. Having "been dead" is what set the god of death, Nagi, attention to her. Her mother tried to get Michaela to understand the way of the people, but Michaela wasn't interested. Now her mother has died, Michaela is stil
HTS
May 20, 2013 HTS rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed, first-reads
First, the horribly truncated summary: Half-Bear-Man steals woman via tornado to cure evil infection.

Next vehicle I get, I’m naming it Tornado. I can’t keep the inside of a car neat.

Paranormal romance meets Native American myth.

I should share this story first. I received this book via Goodreads First Reads, as well as the other three books in this series. I tried to get into the first book, but couldn’t because it’s in paper format.

Don’t look at me like that. I’ve grown attached to the Kindle.
Whittney Mahle
Jan 25, 2011 Whittney Mahle rated it liked it
This is a really well developed story. After a near death experience, Michaela begins having nightmares about a shadowy figure who wants her dead. When this figure attacks her during the day, she is saved by Sebastian, a shape shifter in the form of a bear. Sebastian doesn't usually take interest in human dealings, but recognizes the figure as the god of death, who should be forbidden from interfering with the living. Sebastian decides to protect Michaela and try to help her uncover why the god ...more
April
Jan 16, 2011 April rated it really liked it
DREAM STALKER by Jenna Kerman is a romantic fantasy set in present day Alberta,Canada. It is a fast paced romanctic adventure with shapeshifters,stalkers,romance,supernatural, native american healers,skinwalkers,myths,and a ghost stalker. If you enjoy supernatural,and Native American myths,demon stalkers,a strong hero,and a strong heroine. You will enjoy this one also. This is from the Harlequin Nocturne series.
Amanda Savig
Jun 21, 2013 Amanda Savig rated it really liked it
When I won this and the other three of the series in a giveaway, I was looking forward to it because I haven't really ever read something like such and I thought that it would be nice to read something a little different. I really enjoyed this book and I am really excited to read the next in the series!
Rexanna Ipock-Brown
Mar 22, 2012 Rexanna Ipock-Brown rated it really liked it
I have just discovered Ms. Kernan and love her parnormal fiction. In this book her main characters go through near-death experiences that open their minds to their love. I find I can't put these books in the Stalker series down once I start reading.
Candice
Jan 12, 2011 Candice rated it it was ok
I loved the idea behind the storyline but unfortunately to me the writing style reminded me of the teen books of this genre. Because of the writing style i found it hard to really enjoy the book and thats the only reason i gave it 2 stars.
Shalana
Mar 01, 2011 Shalana rated it really liked it
It did veer off on tangents that were no sci-fi-esque, but it was a good book. Need to find the next in the serious because it seems like it will be fun. I really liked this book.
Bradley
Mar 10, 2011 Bradley rated it liked it
Paranormal trashy romance. Just the right balance of lewd and fun. Not too shabby. Enjoyable quick read. =)
Michele bookloverforever
okay. nothing to write home about but readable.
Jordan Jas
Jordan Jas marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Za
Za marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
Kelley
Kelley added it
Aug 08, 2016
Christina Clark
Christina Clark rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2016
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2016
Corinne Allen
Corinne Allen marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
Alicia Ruth
Alicia Ruth rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2016
Tara Mathys
Tara Mathys rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2016
Shannon Ann Bliesner
Shannon Ann Bliesner marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Emily Schwartz
Emily Schwartz marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Julieann Coleman
Julieann Coleman marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2016
Diane Rodriguez
Diane Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Alysha
Alysha marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Cole Blackwell
Cole Blackwell marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
  • The Quest (Warriors for the Light #3)
  • Last of the Ravens
  • The Protector (Time Raiders #4)
  • Revelation (Scions, #3)
  • From the Mists of Wolf Creek
  • Wild Wolf (The Pack #9)
  • Blood Son
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
  • The Night Serpent
  • Lord of the Desert (Immortal Sheiks #1)
  • The Vampire Affair
  • Guardian's Keep (Unbound #2)
  • The Vampire's Quest (Valorian Chronicles #4)
  • Red Wolf (Wolf Moons, #1)
  • Wolf Hunt (Sentinels #3)
Bestselling author, Jenna Kernan, writes romantic suspense for Harlequin Intrigue, Western Historical fiction and paranormal romance for the Nocturne line. Winner of the Book Buyers' Best award and two-time RITA nominee, Jenna has published over twenty romance novels since WINTER WOMAN in 2003. Her APACHE PROTECTOR series releases in December 2015 with SHADOW WOLF (#1). Other titles include: HUNTE ...more
More about Jenna Kernan...

The Tracker (4 books)
  • Ghost Stalker (The Tracker #2)
  • Soul Whisperer (The Tracker #3)
  • Beauty's Beast (The Tracker, #4)