Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis

Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  220 ratings  ·  24 reviews
For courses in Cost Accounting.This Student Guide and Review Manual is a self-study aid to accompany the 10th edition of Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis by Horngren, Foster, and Datar. It is specifically designed to help today's busy students (1) reinforce and clarify their understanding of the textbook material, and (2) help them review for exams quickly and effect...more
Published November 28th 1997 by Prentice Hall (first published 1962)

To ask other readers questions about Cost Accounting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cost Accounting

Andrey
Its great, if you want to learn about cost accounting.
Renee
I suppose it is hard to rate a text book that is geared for accounting concepts that are very mathematical in nature. But, this book was relatively easy to understand, okay organization, and certainly did the job for the class (I learned the material). I would have liked to see some electronic resources as well. Not only did the book not come with a CD (to download the many, many spreadsheets I had to create in order to do the work), it also failed to have ANY resources from the publisher. No we...more
Nancy
This book desperately needs a good editing job. It could easily deliver all the information more clearly if it were 2/3 the length. That said, I got what I needed out of it. Good exercises, as well.
Naser
this book is very good.
we stady that in shiraz university in iran and that is a main source for Master.
Iyok736

Publisher: Prentice Hall
Book Type: Hardcover
On My: BIR, Transaction Archive
Other Versions: Paperback
CJ - Weston, MO reviewed Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis, 11th on 10/22/2010

A very interesting baccalaureate/college level textbook. I learned so much about accounting for my small business from this...more
Alit275
Sep 17, 2014 Alit275 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
good
Michelle
I've had many international editions before, but this one was specifically for India. Apparently their numbering system is a bit different; between that, the names and the format of the book, it was really hard to read, and the problems in the back of the book weren't the same either. FYI--Pearson Int'l editions apparently suck hard-core. I've never had any problems with McGraw Hill, though.
Venelina
Great textbook! I love it! Made my Management accounting experience more interesting and easy!
Bob
Used as textbook by Prof. Yuji Ijiri, Graduate School of Industrial Administration, Carnegie Mellon University for MBA-level Managerial Accounting course, Fall 1980.
Alfian
Provides key data to managers for planning and controlling, as well as costing product, services and customers, great value in personal financial management
Ellen
Final exam in a couple days... finishing up Chapter 23 just now. Thank god this book was useful, the professor was not. Dazzling as accounting texts go.
Valerie
If I'm going to spend the next 3 months reading this book for class, I might as well list it here.
Cahyo Edi
semoga bisa lulus UAS semester ini dengan nilai yang lumayan..
AkMen oh Akmen...
Alice Pasya
Well, buku yang keren, enak dibaca, bikin banyak mengerti tentang cost accounting!!
Ahmed
i just started reading this book, it's amazing full of knowledge and concepts
بهمن بهمن
didam ahme ketab darsiashoonam miaran,goftam manam jaa namoonam ye vaghti;)
Roger
Complicated, and sophisticated sort of like my ex girlfriend.
Gwenyth Love
Better than the 5th edition, that's for sure...
Scott Solomon
I'm glad I'm done with this book
Anson Zheng
Anson Zheng marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Tony
Tony marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Aisha
Aisha marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Dahye Kim
Dahye Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Inneke
Inneke marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Akhmad Mundzir
Akhmad Mundzir marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
  • The Price of Power: Kissinger in the Nixon White House
  • Nancy Reagan: The Unauthorized Biography
  • Credibility: How Leaders Gain and Lose It, Why People Demand It
  • Be Our Guest: Perfecting the art of customer service
  • Kamus Inggris-Indonesia (An English-Indonesian Dictionary)
  • Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country
  • The Accounting Game : Basic Accounting Fresh from the Lemonade Stand
  • The Money Culture
  • Essentials of Accounting
  • Accounting, the Basis for Business Decisions
  • Ca Bau Kan: Hanya Sebuah Dosa
  • Financial Shenanigans: How to Detect Accounting Gimmicks & Fraud in Financial Reports
  • Organizational Behavior (International Edition)
Introduction to Management Accounting-Full Book (14th Edition) (Charles T. Horngren Series in Accounting) Introduction To Financial Accounting Accounting Accounting 1-26 and Integrator CD (6th Edition) (Charles T Horngren Series in Accounting) (Ch. 1-26) Introduction to Management Accounting: Chapters 1-17