Start by marking “The Cats of Sanctuary House” as Want to Read:
The Cats of Sanctuary House

The Cats of Sanctuary House

This book tells the stories of the many lost and stray cats who have come to live in a unique courtyard community at Sanctuary House. The cats have arrived here for many reasons and all too often they are thin, ill, unkempt, or starving. Each day, as they have for the past twenty years, the Sanctuary's doors are cheerfully opened to newcomers by Sister Mary Winifred, a sup ...more
Published May 1st 2005 by Willow Creek Press

To ask other readers questions about The Cats of Sanctuary House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cats of Sanctuary House

Shana Dennis
Jan 25, 2012 Shana Dennis rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
This was a book that had me close to tears a few times, but I figured that would happen before I began reading. The only slightly annoying thing I found about this book was that the author got a little too into the notion that her cats communicated with her. This was only a small part of the reading, though, and the good qualities outweighed this bad one.
Joanna Luth Stull
Jul 29, 2012 Joanna Luth Stull rated it really liked it
This was a fun book because I love cats, and each has a story. I discovered that I am not the only one who listens to a cat to discover "their name"! I met two sister cats early this spring and they told me their names and it was NOT Whiskey and Soda!
Abby
Abby rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2010
Valerie
Valerie rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2008
Shonessi
Shonessi rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2016
Robert Kiehn
Robert Kiehn rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2015
Michael Hermann
Michael Hermann rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2016
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2011
Jillian
Jillian marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014