Healing Doctor Ryan

Healing Doctor Ryan

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  220 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Oncologist, Brannigan Ryan is used to people falling for him. With his black-Irish good-looks and easy bedside manner he’s a favourite among patients. Surrounded by death on a daily basis, however, Bran has learned to harden his heart quite effectively. That is until he starts treating Ian Fitzgerald.

Ian’s warm smile and determination easily punch holes in Bran’s barriers....more
Published September 7th 2009 by Total-E-Bound (first published 2009)

Zero at the Bone by Jane SevilleTigers and Devils by Sean KennedyThe Dark Tide by Josh LanyonLove & Loyalty by Tere MichaelsWarrior's Cross by Madeleine Urban
Best M/M Romance Published in 2009
65th out of 177 books — 393 voters
Zero at the Bone by Jane SevilleFrog by Mary CalmesNo Souvenirs by K.A. MitchellWhere He Ends and I Begin by Cardeno C.One of Those Days by Zathyn Priest
Best Gay Doctors
49th out of 100 books — 175 voters

More lists with this book...

Elisa Ramblings
For a novella that should be short and nice, Healing Doctor Ryan deals with a lot of heavy things. But right from the beginning, with the light but not stupid incipit of the story, Carol Lynne accompanies the reader with a smooth hand along the path. Ian is a young man still recovering from cancer. It’s not even an year that he was diagnosed and treated for the illness, but he really feels that it’s time to continue with his life. And Doctor Ryan, his oncologist, is the right man to help him. Or...more
Hector Himeros
The story is sweet although there's no twist to keep us surprised. I do like the semi-supernatural thing in the plot (although nothing supernatural happens). I'm glad the plot doesn't sound like Korean drama series.

Someone I know at GR may protest if I say I wish there's hot steamy explicit sex in this story :) But hey, nothing wrong with sex. Everyone does it, even the religious people!

At least, the writer is consistent. She doesn't write sex at all (only implying). It's better than writing s...more
Daniela
Love both, Bran and Ian !!
Staceyr
Short, but not lacking in the least. Any short story that can bring actual tears to my eyes, which is rare in a full length novel, has it going on in spades. A beautifully written and touching tale of a cancer survivor who falls for his doctor--and yet, it's his doctor who really needs saving. A beautiful story--MUST READ!
Melissa
Anything dealing with cancer really hits close to home for me and brings out emotion. It was kind of an odd twist to see the torture not in the cancer patient but in the doctor. Really worthwhile read.
Lauren
Short but sweet. I enjoyed this immensely, I just wish it had been longer! It's a very well written and sweet story that I would definitely recommend.
FloJ
nice enough, but only 3 stars because it is a short.
Usual Carol Lynne quality. Likeable characters, a few tugs at the heart strings.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Sweet story,I really liked Ian and Bran grew on me,but just a bit too short for me to really get into it.
Traci
Jul 24, 2013 Traci rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
Very sweet short story about finding true love and not fearing it...Facing demons and so on..
Chris
Ok m/m romance about a cancer patient who asks his doctor out after completing treatment.
Indigo
Sep 25, 2010 Indigo rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
Excellent short story
Cherie Noel
Sweet and sexy.
Mariana Mifsud
Mariana Mifsud marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Rachael Watson
Rachael Watson is currently reading it
Jun 28, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Everton
Everton marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Nita
Nita marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Kidd
Kidd marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Lights and Sirens (EMS Heat, #3)
  • Be The Air For You
  • True North (Lost Boys and Love Letters, #1)
  • Only His Heart (Only Forever #3)
  • Echo (The Brownstone Diaries, #1)
  • Finding the Words
  • Because of the Brave
  • Eye Candy (Candy, #3)
  • Alternative Treatment
  • Tommy's Story (Scarcity Sanctuary, #2)
  • Her Two Dads
  • To Keep and to Love (Keeping You, #2)

erotic & gay romances
More about Carol Lynne...
All Play and No Work (Cattle Valley, #1) Sweet Topping (Cattle Valley, #3) Bad Boy Cowboy (Cattle Valley, #7) Rough Ride (Cattle Valley, #4) Coach (Campus Cravings, #1)