Bleach, Tome 34: King of the Kill

Bleach, Tome 34: King of the Kill (Bleach #34)

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  2,031 ratings  ·  29 reviews
Nelliel hampir mengalahkan Nnoitra, tapi tiba-tiba ia kembali ke benyuk anak kecil sehingga ia berada dalam bahaya. Pertarungan antara Soul Society melawan Las Noches pun dimulai!
Paperback
Published September 2009 by Glénat (first published July 4th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Bleach, Tome 34, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach, Tome 34

Sophia F
Sara
Bbabri
Oh igen! Ezt vártam már rég óta.
Akció, harc, új szereplők és még sorolhatnám.
Ken-chan végre megjelent. Imádom! Noitora olyan, mint ő. Mind a kettő őrült, és erős. Alig várom már, hogy lássam a harcukat.
És ott van, Byakuya! Az első számú kedvencem. Mint mindig, hideg és megfontolt, ehhez hozzájön az arroganciája is. Az ő harca érdekes volt, bár nem vártam mást. A 7. espada alig szerepelt, de nincs is ezzel nagyobb gondom, mert ő az utolsó az espada népszerűségi listámon.
Byakuya most is megmutatta...more
Cornerofmadness
Softymel
Youhou, la cavalerie est enfin arrivée! Et c'est reparti pour un tour de combat avec les même espadas, mais cette fois, Ichigo et ses amis ont l'aide des shinigamis, leurs anciens ennemis...
Donc en gros, maintenant que les espadas ont à peu près massacré toute la bande d'Ichigo, on reprend les même méchant, à qui on offre de nouveau adversaire, pour reproduire exactement la même chose que dans les tomes précédents, sauf que cette fois, les espadas vont peut-être enfin être vaincu.

En bref, une su...more
MissAnnThrope
14 December 2012

Rating: * * * * 1/2

Four words:

(view spoiler)
Jeffrey
I really enjoyed this volume and that's a problem.

Given that it was teased in Volume 33, it's not really a spoiler to say that the Soul Society intervenes to help Ichigo and his crew in their fight against the Espadas.

And their involvement brings joy and fun back to the book. They have real personalities and foibles and the Espadas are all the paler by comparison. There's no agenda for the Espadas; they're just flat villains with quirky abilities.

So yes, I'm glad that the Captains are back and...more
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup)
May 19, 2014 Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup) rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Migandas
We start off this volume with Chapter 296: Changed Again and Again.
Weston Black
Hate cover but love the book.
Rea K
Right. Do you ever read something or watch something where the lead characters fight the scary bad guys and barely win, and then later when the scary bad guys fight an opponent that's tougher and scarier than they are and the former scary bad guys are having some trouble? Makes you kinda wonder how the lead characters managed to win the first time. If the former scary bad guys pull new tricks out of their sleeves, I can't help but wonder why they were pulling punches the last time.
I don't usually hand out five star ratings to volumes of BLEACH but this one deserves it. Kubo manages to balance the different fights running concurrently with relative ease, and no battle is short-changed. The Byakuya vs Zommari fight is especially brilliant as is Renji/Uryuu/Mayuri vs Nnoitora (although it gets a bit gross near the end of the volume). It seems like things will really be moving ahead in the next volume - perhaps out of Hueco Mundo even? One can hope.
Jaquan
I am almost done with this one to and what the hell how is Nel going to turn back in to a little girl at the last minute. It's a good thing kenpachi interferred or else ichigo would be dead.
Nike Linarto
I really don't understand why Mayuri-sama has won against that Zzayel Apporo "mad scientist" Arrancar.. could anyone explain it to me... =.=
Love to see Kenpachi-sama back ^o^
Lawrence Lee
This book is just amazing. Surprising how Ichigo was saved by a girl again. Although in the beginning, I didn't think that aizen turn out to be so evil.
Ronald
Entertaining and much better when read instead of the 10-20 episodes of the TV show that this covered. I exagerate but not by much.
Alison
I love Bleach!!!! I got this manga for my birthday and I screamed so loud I couldn't talk for a week!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Rachel (Sfogs)
Nell is soooo awesome!
and the battle of the scientists!! Mayuri is scary, but amazing.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 25 September 2010.
Richard Tran
The battle moves to a new stage as the Captains show up to fight the Espadas.
Kate Mowery
<3 Bleach more than any other manga.
Steph
Nov 26, 2009 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Bleach fans
Shelves: manga
Great manga, one of my top favorites.
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ五十五
  • One Piece, Volume 56
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K...more
More about Tite Kubo...
Bleach Volume 01: Strawberry and the Soul Reapers (Bleach, #1) Bleach Volume 15: Beginning of the Death of Tomorrow (Bleach #15) Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach #3) Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2) Bleach Volume 07: The Broken Coda (Bleach #7)