Start by marking “Midnight Sons Volume 3: Falling for Him / Ending in Marriage / Midnight Sons and Daughters” as Want to Read:

Midnight Sons Volume 3: Falling for Him / Ending in Marriage / Midnight Sons and Daughters (Midnight Sons #5-7)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  845 ratings  ·  44 reviews
The third volume in the Midnight Sons collection by a #1 "New York Times"-bestselling author features two classic books--"Falling for Him" and "Ending in Marriage"--and a special bonus story, Midnight Sons and Daughters.
Published January 26th 2010 by Mira (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Sons Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Sons Volume 3

The Help by Kathryn StockettThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsGone Girl by Gillian FlynnThe Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk KiddHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Best Beach Reads 2013
352nd out of 2,324 books — 4,233 voters
The Royal Treatment by MaryJanice DavidsonEntertaining Angels by Monica MillardManhunt by Janet EvanovichShe Went All the Way by Meg CabotBaby It's Cold Outside by Addison Fox
Alaskan Romance
25th out of 34 books — 9 voters

More lists with this book...

Lara
The stories are enjoyable, as with all Macomber books. This time one of Midnight Sons - the original people for whom the women were "imported" - actually gets a chance at love.

What I'm discovering is that Macomber has the male characters realise what they've done wrong, but then fails to have them verbalize to the women. Somehow the women just know what the reader is privileged to know. Slightly sloppy writing, but I keep reading Macomber because they're fast reads and help me keep on target to
Drebbles
Set in Alaska, "Midnight Son's, Volume 3" (the last collection of the Midnight Son's books by Debbie Macomber) consists of two books: "Falling For Him" (first published in 1996) and "Ending in Marriage" (also first published in 1996) as well as a short novella, "Midnight Sons and Daughters" (first published in 2000).

"Falling For Him"

Christian O'Halloran has clashed with Mariah Douglas ever since she started working as a secretary for Midnight Sons. She always messes things up when he's around an
 Gigi Ann
Lonely men in Hard Luck, Alaska,
Looking for Women.
Our town might be cold,
But our hearts are warm!

Location: north of the Arctic Circle. Population: 150 (mostly men!)
But the three O'Halloran brothers, who run a bush-plane charter service called Midnight Sons, are heading a campaign to bring women to town....

"Falling for Him"

Christian, the youngest O'Halloran brother, has a problem, and her name is Mariah Douglas. The Midnight Sons secretary is always losing his messages, misplacing his files and g
Tiffany
Compilation of two stories the first is Falling for Him. Since Christian helped bring women to Hard Luck Alaska he thought he could pick out his perfect secretary for Midnight Sons. He picked gorgeous Allison who stayed in Hard Luck for only a day. He then hired Mariah and since that time he has tried everything who could to have her quit, leave, or to fire her. To no avail. Mariah who is in love with Christian has not idea what to do with Christian. I have read that hate and love are similair t ...more
Annalisa
This was a good conclusion to the series. I especially enjoyed the Midnight Sons and Daughters that brought us full circle back to the children from the very first book.

Amazon Product Description:
Location: north of the Arctic Circle. Population: 150 (mostly men!) But the three O’Halloran brothers, who run a bush-plane charter service called Midnight Sons, are heading a campaign to bring women to town Falling for Him: Christian, the youngest O’Halloran brother, has a problem, and her name is Mari
Ria F
Giving this 2 stars may be a bit harsh - but this series has me totally disappointed. I mean I know ultimately this is a formula plot genre - but 5 separate stories all exactly the same?

1. Boy swears he isn't cut out for marriage
2. Girl falls for boy but doesn't let him know.
3. Boy falls for girl but doesn't realize it
4. Boy drives girl away
5. Girl decides to cut her losses and will leave but is pining for boy anyway\
6. Boy about to lose girl- panics - proposes - quicky wedding - 3 out of 5 get
Jeanne
I enjoyed this book very much. "Falling for Him" was about Midnight Son's Charter Plane Service co-owner, Christian O'Halloran and their secretary, Mariah Douglas. They seemed like oil and water but they couldn't stand being away from each other. "Ending in Marriage" was about pilot Duke Porter and attorney Tracy Santiago. They fought like cats and dogs. They were both very opinionated and seemed to be opposites. But when they examined their feelings, they were in love with each other. Midnight ...more
Kim Hampton
The last installment of the Midnight Sons series by Debbie Macomber contains two full books, plus a shorter story. In "Falling for Him" Christian, the youngest O'Halloran brother, tries his hardest to get the Midnight Sons' secretary, Mariah Douglas, fired for incompetence. Problem is, she's only incompetent around HIM! What would he actually do if she decided to go? In "Ending in Marriage" Duke Porter, one of Midnight Sons' pilots, has a lot of fun butting heads with Tracy Santiago, a high-powe ...more
Julie Barrett
Continuing family saga of Hard Luck, Alaska where 3 brothers have started up a bush pilot service for the residents.
The town is small and they also have jobs for women who want to move there to live and work.
The brothers watch as each one finds their one true love they will marry and start a family with.
Love the wilderness and hearing of it on the trips. Light romance.
Especially like the 3rd book in this
Cherie Kasper
This volume included three separate stories. I loved how the last one was about some of the children after they had grown up. Again, all of the characters were tied together to all of the first women who came to Hard Luck, Alaska.
Sandy
Terrible. Ivecread many Debbie M. Books but this one was terrible. Little plot. Poor character development.
Sarah Eisele
I must admit, I love the Alaska stories, on the whole. They make me smile.
Evelyn Wilson
Three books, so good !!!
Mrsinserra
this is my least favorite of the series. the first two stories are almost identical, i actually FF through part of the book (second one), it was a bit annoying. I liked the tie in and closure we got from midnight sons and daughters, but the relationship happened too fast and i didn't feel that the characters lives were believable, based on what you knew about them as kids.

If you were invested in the series, this is a must read- but do read these books in order or you lose out on the character de
Susan
I enjoy these stories even though they are predictable. I would like to see more of a resolution in the relationships however, they seem to spend 90% of the book hating each other and then all of the sudden they decide, let's get married. Even though we know they love each other, they don't show us. They could use to talk more when they figure it out so we feel more resolution. We get all of the major characters resolution in this compilation of stories.

Good Clean Romance.
Linda
Before a trip to Alaska I read this series of books by Debbie Macomber to get in the spirit of the country. I liked her easy writing style. Good light reading.
Maureen Mullis
This was a nice conclusion to a fun series. I love the weaving of the various characters throughout the six books and seeing the changes in the town as the plotline progressed. I also enjoyed the short story at the end of this book where the story jumps ahead about 15 years to find out about the children and where all the relationships have ended up. Macomber is an excellent story teller, and Midnight Sons is a warm-hearted, enjoyable series.
Jodi A.
Debbie Macomber is always a guaranteed winner for something to read. Her characters always feel like someone you want to sit down with and spend hours chatting over coffee. Loved that the publisher decided to re-release this series. I'd read only one of the books of the series, so it was nice to be able to get everyone's story, all in one shot.
Mary Ann
A good set of clean romances. Set with an idealistic style the reader is guaranteed with a happy ending and snippets of previous events from other stories. Set in Alaska, for the most part, this stays away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life in the big city.
Michelle
It was kind of the same old same old as with the other 2 in the series Don't get me wrong I love her writing but sometimes I just get a little bored because it is predictable
Barbi
What a wonderful end to this series! Each story was wonderful and heart-warming. I loved how each story continued to tell the story of other townsfolk.
Stephanie
Marriage is more than romance--it's a partnership. It's working together, sharing each others' joys and sorrows. It's building dreams.
Gail Jorgensen
Enjoyed yet another Debbie Macomber book this one takes place in Alaska it was three short stories.
Canda
Of the three stories in this volume, the last one was definitely my favorite!
Jan Mayszak
Continues where Vol. 2 ended. Sweet gentle stories. Always a pleasure to read.
Valerie
This was very entertaining. I laughed out loud a number of times.
Deb
Fun books, but they get tedious if you read them back to back.
So far another fluff book, but it's fun to read. Like a soap opera.
Julie
Looking forward to catching up the the people in Hardluck.
Sandy
Again really enjoyed these series. Wish there were more.
  • Honeysuckle Summer (The Sweet Magnolias #7)
  • The Apartment (Harlequin Romance Manga)
  • A Spring Bouquet (4-in-1)
  • His Holiday Heart (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #8)
  • Sweet Rains: Second Nature / Lessons Learned
  • Lakeshore Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles, #6)
  • Midnight Kiss (Includes: Virgin River, #12)
  • The Christmas Cookie Chronicles: Christine
  • The Scoop (The Godmothers, #1)
  • A Creed Country Christmas (Montana Creeds, #4)
  • From Playboy to Papa! (Silhouette Desire, #1987) (Man of the Month)

Macomber is the author of more than 100 novels, most recently the instant #
More about Debbie Macomber...

Midnight Sons (6 books)
  • Brides for Brothers (Midnight Sons, #1)
  • The Marriage Risk (Midnight Sons, #2) (Harlequin Romance, #3383)
  • Daddy's Little Helper (Midnight Sons, #3; Harlequin Romance, #3387)
  • Because of the Baby (Midnight Sons, #4; Harlequin Romance, #3395)
  • Falling for Him (Midnight Sons, #5)
  • Ending In Marriage (Midnight Sons Series, #6)
The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1 ) A Good Yarn (Blossom Street, #2) 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2) Twenty Wishes (Blossom Street, #5) 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1)