Merry Christmas, Mouse!

Merry Christmas, Mouse!

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Join Mouse from "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" as he decorates his Christmas tree in a holiday counting adventure.
Board book, 24 pages
Published September 25th 2007 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Merry Christmas, Mouse!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Merry Christmas, Mouse!

Danielle
The Turkeybird Speaks(My 3 year old son):
“Soldiers! Rockets! 5…6…7. Counting and the Mouse from some of my favorites like The Best Mouse Cookie makes this so much fun. I’m really just more impressed that Mouse thought to make sure to put Rockets on his Christmas tree. Great minds think alike. Although, I think I would have also added some tractors as well.”

Mom’s Two Cents:
“I love this series of books, not just the Mouse but all of the animals. When I was young my own mother actually went to one...more
Kelly  Schuknecht
I have seen a lot of negative reviews for this book. I can understand the reason for the negative feedback. The "If you give a..." series are wonderful children's books. They are witty and fun to read. Merry Christmas, Mouse! is a completely different book, with a different style. It is more appropriate for younger children or as a book for beginning-readers. With that in mind, it's a nice Christmas book to read to children over the holiday season.
Meg McGregor
I really wanted to like this book as I am such a fan of this series!

But it did not capture the magic of decorating the Christmas Tree in any way. At least to me!
Robert
I like this counting book. Mouse is decorating a tree. One star, two angels, etc. Nice. The ending is cute. As for counting books, this is good.
Inspired Kathy
Mouse decorates his Christmas tree. A counting book.
drowningmermaid
One of Char's early favorites. Picked it out herself.
Jaime
My daughter Ella loves all the mouse books!
Misty
Misty added it
Aug 24, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Sandra Pfeifer
Sandra Pfeifer marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Mikala
Mikala added it
Jun 08, 2014
Laura Lubak
Laura Lubak marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Apr 16, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Jan 16, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Laura Joffe Numeroff is an American author of children's books. Numeroff originally wanted to be a writer, but decided to follow her older sister's footsteps and become a fashion designer instead. Laura attended Pratt Institute of Design but then decided to become a writer again and wrote her first book with only 4 rejections. - Wikipedia.
More about Laura Joffe Numeroff...
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie If You Give a Moose a Muffin If You Give a Pig a Pancake If You Take a Mouse to School If You Take a Mouse to the Movies