Start by marking “The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life” as Want to Read:
The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life

The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  157 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Book by
Paperback
Published by Authorhouse (first published January 1st 2003)

Be the first to ask a question about The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life

Julia Stege
Aug 16, 2008 Julia Stege rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: entrepreneurs, network marketers, seekers
Recommended to Julia by: a leader in my company
I have read this book before, but for some reason now I really get it. A large group of leaders in Amazon Herb Company have decided to use this program to introduce people to network marketing, and I finally see the beauty and ease of this style of marketing. What I'm coming to learn from reading this book now is that so long as I'm not trying to sell product or even a specific business, but rather enroll people in the idea of owning their life, I can acheive the business success I seek in Netwo ...more
Chad
This is an amazing introduction to network marketing. After I read it, I bought 10 more copies to give away. These concepts are really easy to teach and can really help you understand what you need to do if you want to succeed in network marketing.

The only drawback to this book is that the material is obviously dated, and the cover claims this to be the "2009 edition," but I have a copy of the 2006 edition and I couldn't find any changes, even in places where I would have expected some updates.
Erin
Great personal development book. It explains what network-marketing is and what it is not. Simply explains how to grow your organization and reap the benefits. Found many useful points and tips to use in my own Network Marketing business. I also liked that it was short and quick- no fluff!
Rana
One of my favorites for network marketing and keeping it simple. a must read for everyone in the industry and an easy read.
Saulaz Arias-Mendoza
MLM 101 education
Waseem
this one is probably..the only 'ok..decent thing this guy has probably ony ever wrote...so i'll give it 2 stars...unlike the rest with 1..(ideally would give minus 2 stars!)

Maybe am against the horrible and life sucking way of old school school multi level marketing and marketing strategies...one of which good old don is a fan of preaching about, and yes hes successful..but damn i hate his work...seriously..read many of his books and yet still failing to find it an honest worth read...some 'ok'
Will Jeffries
This is a great book to start when you are new to Network Marketing. I learned so many wonderful tips from this book that saved me from impending doom.

Some helpful tidbits of wisdom included:
1. Talking is your worst enemy (The more you talk, the more the prospects think they cannot do what you are doing).
2. Real success is in building the organization.
3. It is important to build deep.
4. If you have been in the business for several months and don't see anything happening, don't get discouraged;
Emmanuel Ayeni
Amazing tool for anyone who wants to take charge of and own his or her life...It's a book I will gladly share with anyone...
Mau Vargas
You may believe it or not, but the napkin is one of the most creative tools of all time. The author helps all network marketers to brain-dump an idea in its purest form over a meal or any other situation.
Genevieve
This was a great read if you want to know about Multi level marketing. It explained it in an easy to understand way. Makes me understand why there are so many MLM businesses out there.
Monica

This is an excellent book if you are in network marketing. Gives useful information to get you started. I would recommend
Jillian
SO helpful, breaks down network marketing to its simplest principle - people helping people live better lives!
Jill Hardy
Lots of great ideas. Had a hard time staying focused on the book in some parts and others were outstanding.
Cj Sime
Simple. Basic. To the point. It has concise illustrations that make MLMing possible for anyone.
Ann Topham
I like this approach to simplify what people try to make hard.
Madra Jones

Great basic MLM read
Ross
Great book has good format for NWM.
Lori
Presline
Reading it
Maegan Whitehead
Maegan Whitehead marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Erica Braylock
Erica Braylock marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Willmarie Davila
Willmarie Davila marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Hannah Joy
Hannah Joy marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Great for MLM folks 1 9 Nov 29, 2008 11:18PM
  • Your First Year in Network Marketing: Overcome Your Fears, Experience Success, and Achieve Your Dreams!
  • How to Build a Multi-Level Marketing Machine
  • Be a Recruiting Superstar: The Fast Track to Network Marketing Millions
  • Beach Money: Creating Your Dream Life Through Network Marketing
  • Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation
  • Lightworker: A Call to Authenticity
  • Turn Your Dreams And Wants Into Achievable SMART Goals!
  • The Productive Person: A how-to guide book filled with productivity hacks & daily schedules for entrepreneurs, students or anyone struggling with work-life balance.
  • Kanban and Scrum - Making the Most of Both
  • Five Minutes on Mondays: Finding Unexpected Purpose, Peace, and Fulfillment at Work
  • The Business of the 21st Century
  • How to Argue: Powerfully, Persuasively, Positively
  • The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success
  • Getting Results the Agile Way: A Personal Results System for Work and Life
  • Positive Intelligence: Why Only 20% of Teams and Individuals Achieve Their True Potential and How You Can Achieve Yours
  • Personal Kanban: Mapping Work / Navigating Life
  • The Greatest Networker in the World: The story that has changed the lives of millions Now it can change yours!
  • The Flip Flop CEO
The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life: Understanding Network Marketing (Enhanced Version) The System: The 3 Steps to Building a Large, Successful Network Marketing Organization How to Build a Large Successful Multi-Level Marketing Organization The System - The 3 Steps to Building a Large, Successful Network Marketing Organization The System: And Other Tools for Rapid Success in Network Marketing