Start by marking “Reckless Passion (Reckless, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reckless Passion (Reckless, #3)

Reckless Passion (Reckless #3)

3.54  ·  Rating Details  ·  327 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Beau Bradbury has it all. He’s good looking, owns a lucrative business, and has an endless supply of hunks vying for his attention. His skinny, uptight personal assistant shouldn’t rate a bleep on his radar. Nevertheless, there’s just something about Adam that Beau can’t resist.

One night of drunken passion leads to nearly a year of secret trysts during office hours. Adam k
Published November 3rd 2009 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Reckless Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless Passion

Dina
Short and straight to the point: I like Ms. Young's writing style, loved Adam, didn't care much for Beau. The book description says, "All Beau has to do is convince his wary lover Adam to open his heart and trust that there’s more to Beau than his playboy persona suggests." Well, Adam was convinced but I wasn't... Beau was certainly in lust with Adam, but in love? Sorry, I didn't buy it.
Erotic Horizon
Dec 01, 2009 Erotic Horizon rated it really liked it
Shelves: just-finished
When business man Beau Bradbury finds his mind straying from the job at hand – that is running is nightclub business – he ends up not thinking of the mundane, but of his newest assistant, Adam Winger.

Beau is attracted to everything about Adam, from his mannerism to the little nuances that Adam has about himself. Beau however is not looking for anything permanent all he wants is to sample the goods while making sure he does not end up losing a damn good assistant because of it.

Things goes better
Jenre
Nov 09, 2009 Jenre rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, contemporary, romance
I’ve been eagerly awaiting this new release from Amanda Young’s ‘Reckless’ series. Reckless Passion is the third book and follows on from Reckless Seduction and Reckless Behavior. In my reviews of the previous books I said that although I’d liked the stories between Dante and Cody, I was more intrigued by the character of Beau, Cody’s uncle who had raised Cody when he parents had died. This book is Beau’s story and I was eager to find out more about this elusive man. Did this book satisfy my que ...more
Ami
Mar 31, 2010 Ami rated it really liked it
Awwww, the third story from the Reckless series is just so, so sweet!!! I always feel that Beau has some kind of interest in his personal assistant, Adam ... from the first time I read their quick scene on book #1: "Reckless Seduction". In this story, Amanda Young quickly opens with a bang, where Beau and Adam go at it. What follows is actually a very sweet story on how Beau realizes he wants his relationship with Adam to mean so much more, that he is in love with him.

Added to the mix is Adam's
Marcella
Feb 20, 2011 Marcella rated it it was amazing
I once again enjoyed this next book in the Reckless series. I really liked Cody's uncle Beau, and was happy to see that this book was about him. I did notice that this book was significantly larger than the other books. To me, it still wasn't enough.

Beau hired an assistant, Adam, whom he has a major attraction to. Apparently, his assistant feels the same way. They have a great chemistry and I truly enjoyed their story.

I really enjoyed the background information the author gave us about Adam, w
Betryal
Nov 07, 2009 Betryal rated it really liked it
I was undecided on how to rate this one but settled with a 4 star. I found the story very direct and cut to the chase if that's makes any sense at all. There wasn't much interaction between little Johnny and Beau which I would have liked to have read about but mostly geared between Beau and Cody. I would describe it as predictable. Don't get me wrong I've liked all Amanda Young's book to date, but I felt something was missing for me in this one. Just a little something extra needed for me, but s ...more
Nichole (Dirrty H)
Oct 13, 2010 Nichole (Dirrty H) rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, 2010
I can't believe I didn't think I wanted to read this book! I really enjoyed the previous two books in this series about Cody and Dante, but never really fell in love with the character of Beau so I thought I wanted to skip this one to get to Milo's book. But I was a good girl and read this one and I'm really glad I did. It was just the kind of story I was looking for and what I'm used to getting from Amanda - light and romantic.
Table4Five
Dec 14, 2010 Table4Five rated it it was amazing
Beau is older and wiser and falling head over heels for his younger assistant. Everything is good until Adam gets a call that makes Beau ask a lot of questions. Beau rises to the challenge and is there for his man! Beau and Adam are characters that were in the first two books and it was great to have the books go into their lives a bit. If you enjoyed the first two, then you will enjoy this one as well. Happy Reading!
Mary
Feb 26, 2010 Mary rated it it was amazing
Ms. Nikki
Mar 18, 2010 Ms. Nikki rated it liked it
This read for me was nice, safe, and a little on the tame side. I kept waiting for the passion to explode. Don't get me wrong it was a good read. Having a child in a relationship is a big issue and I think Amanda handled it very well. I just think I read this one at the wrong time.
Lucy
Jan 20, 2013 Lucy rated it really liked it
Beau can be an overbearing butt head sometimes but he's a good guy. Johnny needs that even more than Adam. Very sweet
Jennifer Wood
Sep 28, 2015 Jennifer Wood rated it liked it
Ok, at first Beau was the epitome of a douchebag, I mean... what an ass... I couldn't stand him, I didn't know how he was gonna redeem himself, he drove me crazy. And Adam, how do you work for someone for so long and they don't know you have a kid, especially if you're sleeping with them... I didn't get it.

It did get better I suppose, when Beau decided he had feelings for Adam but ... I dunno.. it wasn't one I could get invested in, which sucks cuz I like Amanda Young books, this wasn't my firs
Carolyn88
Mar 27, 2010 Carolyn88 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance
very sweet love story
Elisa Rolle
Already before, when I read Cody’s story, his uncle Beau was a very interesting character. A BDSM private club owner who at work has a passion for twinky boy but then at home behaves like an old spinster with his young nephew, pretending for him to remain a “virgin” till the moment he meets Mr Right.

Now that Cody has met that Mr Right, even if he is not exactly the man Beau would have chosen for the boy, Beau misses family, Cody was for him that family, he probably didn’t need to find a Mr Righ
Candice
Jan 05, 2014 Candice rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, m-m
You know what. Good for Adam for not being a pushover!

To be honest I really wasn't a fan of Beau in the previous book and not really in this one either, but he kind of grew on me. It seemed to me all Beau wanted was to have sex. Did he ever really give any indication that he wanted more with Adam? NO! For 10 months he just treated Adam like a piece of ass and an employee. Did he ever ask Adam about his personal life? Family? Friends? Did he just assume his life revolved around Beau?

But, then Ad
Lee Rey
Sep 01, 2015 Lee Rey rated it really liked it
Beau and Adam's story was fantastic. It was great to see an already established relationship change, thanks to jealousy, from a hidden secret to a loving romance.
Zhak
Feb 22, 2014 Zhak rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I was having a dilemma on whether I'd give a 4.r or 5 but...!!! *squee* THAT confession, romantique!!
Pia Veleno
May 25, 2011 Pia Veleno rated it really liked it
We have an age gap and a financial gap that could've caused problems for the two MCs. Short of internalizing fears instead of talking about them, those two items didn't hurt the relationship, but rather added some flavor for Adam's doubts about how much of his heart he could expose to Beau. What truly moved this story from "liked" to "really liked" was Adam's son, Johnny. I liked his backstory as well as how he fit in with his dad, Beau, and Cody. Plus he fit nicely into the resolution and helpe ...more
Pamela Su
A nice read. The heat between Beau and Adam was quite sexy to read. The single parent aspect wasn't convincing for me and the child seems more of a prop for the storyline than an actual part of the story.

I still don't get why this series is listed under BDSM. There's no real BDSM theme except for the fact Beau owns a BDSM club.
Adara
Sep 10, 2010 Adara rated it liked it
Of the 4, Reckless Passion is my favorite. I think it's the family thing that gets me - I really liked Adam (and thus Johnny), and I liked the insight into Adam's insecurities while watching Beau's walls crumble, much to his surprise.

3.5 stars. Typos rounded it down instead of up.
mw138
Jun 30, 2012 mw138 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance, age-gap
Sweet story, but it felt a little rushed. I could definitely see the relationship between Beau and Adam grow, but something seemed to be missing. I think there were just a few too many sex scenes and not enough romance and development of the characters and their blossoming relationship.
Janie
Dec 30, 2012 Janie rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Sexy boss Beau gets what he wants when he bends his assistant Adam over and takes him. Little does he know that he will fall in love with him and his son Johnny. Sweet story.
Lily

Nice, likable MCs, some hot sex scenes and a cute kid thrown in the mix all add up to an enjoyable, easy to read story.
Stephanie
Nov 23, 2011 Stephanie rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, ebook
I just wished these books were a little longer...
Teetee
Jun 07, 2013 Teetee rated it really liked it
Another winner!
Gaa-chan
Jul 21, 2010 Gaa-chan rated it really liked it
Shelves: family
Amneris Cesare
Amneris Cesare rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2016
Nina
Nina rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Monyee Watson
Monyee Watson marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Hadley
Hadley rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2015
  • Twice in a Lifetime (Sutter's Bay, #2 )
  • Pets, Book 1: Sparking
  • Off the Beaten Path
  • Dare To
  • Letting In the Light
  • Got Mistletoe?
  • Velvet Glove: Volume I
  • Left of Centre
  • Forbidden Freshman (Campus Cravings, #5)
  • Bound to Him (Bound, #2)
  • Chasing Winter (Warm Rush, #1)
  • And a Smile - Season One (Roughstock, #2)
Amanda Young is a multi-published, erotic romance author. Since she tends to write whatever strikes her whimsy, all of her novels fall into various subgenres. You never know what merry adventure her evil muse will devise next.

For more information about Amanda, please visit her website: http://www.AmandaYoung.org.
More about Amanda Young...

Reckless (4 books)
  • Reckless Seduction (Reckless, #1)
  • Reckless Behavior (Reckless, #2)
  • Reckless Heart (Reckless, #4)