The God Conspiracy

The God Conspiracy

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  3 reviews
When a small boy in Iowa forwards a mysterious email from 'God' to a small group of friends, he unwittingly releases a trigger that sends blood pouring throughout his farming community. Thousands more are dead across the country in dozens of simultaneous terror attacks and the government blames fundamentalists who want to trigger the Apocalypse. FBI Agent Joe Unes reluctan...more
Published April 26th 2009 by Pid Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The God Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The God Conspiracy

D. Henbane
The God Conspiracy is a good tale, well written, and has some really great plot twists. While reading it I couldn't help but compare the plot to the movie "The Ring". I really didn't like the ring(hate is a better word), but I still give The God Conspiracy 3 stars(would have been 4 but I couldn't get over the killer email thing).

If you even somewhat enjoyed the ring movie, then you will be heads over heels in love with this story. If you hated the ring(like I do), you will still find this tale e...more
Chris
Nov 13, 2009 Chris rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: tech thriller readers
Shelves: listened
11/12/2009 - finished listening. good book overall, well paced, liked the characters... I didn't like the end as much as I could've. I didn't like the physical representation of Malthius to Thiel. (spelling may be off) It would've been better to me if it was more ambiguous.

so far so good, typical conspiracy theory novel. I'm listening to the audiobook I downloaded from podiobooks.com. The author does a great job of reading the story himself.
Ethan Hubbard
Very compelling and developed story. Keeps you hooked.
Tanja Christensen
Tanja Christensen marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Fe Punsalang
Fe Punsalang is currently reading it
Nov 21, 2013
Louise Meigh
Louise Meigh is currently reading it
Sep 04, 2013
God's Ghostbusters: Vampires? Ghosts? Aliens? Werewolves? Creatures of the Night Beware! God's Ghostbusters: Vampires? Ghosts? Aliens? Werewolves? Creatures of the Night Beware!