The End of the Age

The End of the Age

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Today there is unprecedented interest in the end times. Scientists admit that a meteor almost hit the earth. Citizens are concerned for their safety and our future. In this fast-paced, page-turning novel, "The End of the Age" portrays the real possibility that a world-wide catastrophe will trigger prophetic events predicted in Revelation that bring the world to the edge of...more
Published September 10th 2002 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published 1995)

Charlotte
Wassup, Pat Robertson! I'd love it if you were reading this. Unfortunately you probably believe the Internet is evil. A shame, really, because you could really use what I'm gonna say.

FIRST OFF! Write better endings! I mean, your book ends with a bunch of people flying into the sky and singing. There isn't even any rapture in this book. It's just...at the end, people fly in the sky, *singing*. That's suckish.

Secondly! Write characters with personalities! Not just a married couple who, when they'...more
Lynn
Very good what if book. Are you prepared?
Michael James
This is a great story from Pat Robertson.

Even though I'm not a born-again christian, I appreciated it. The events were plotted amazingly. The characters are lovely. I was so happy with the ending. Also, the part that talked about the Indian gods was amazing. I also have to complement the part Robertson included AIDS. I did a good report about the said disease because I read it here.

But, there's a part I didn't really like. Some parts were boring. Some are not interesting. It took me at least a d...more
Tiffany-Rae Lowe
This book took me a year to read but I told my Grandfather I would get through it even though I was not really into it. There were good parts and bad parts. Some brought me in so much I didn't want to put it down while others I just wanted to rip my hair out because it was so boring. I get what he was trying to do and the story line is good just the execution in my opinion could have been better.
Enoc Ramirez
The beginning of The book started off fine. I was intrigued and enjoy hear the main characters back story, but after that everything went down hill. It made no sense. He a guide and, to me it seems like he disregarded it. His theological points where off. If he want to know what he did wrong he should read the bible because the rapture is ment to happen before the tribulation.
Keith Bell
Well, if John supposedly wrote Revelations in a febrile state while on a penal island I guess it is only fitting I read this book with a fever.... Otherwise I probably wouldn't have got through it. Starts out OK but gets worser and worser (I know that is poor grammar but it is accurate in describing this book).
Daniel
Apr 30, 2008 Daniel rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Only the desperate.
Well, I gave the book 2 stars, instead of one. Only because the premise was good. The writing itself was atrocious. If someone is inspired by this book, then Pat Robertson should be happy. For finally he will be doing the work of God. Because, only God can bring a new believer, with this material.
Mary
This book literally scared the crap out of me. Opened my eyes to many things and made me really search my heart and the real truth. Still it was very overpowering.
Rick
Wasn't expecting much, but found this to be rather engaging. I liked the way the domino effect of the downward spiral was communicated.
Melissa Snow
I totally enjoyed this book. Once I picked it up I had a hard time putting it down!!! Great End-Times fiction.
Mindy Mcc
re-read the book and liked it even better the second time around...
Originally read Jan 1, 2011
Dominique
Haven't got to the GOOD part yet. But so far it's one of my favortite books.
Mikael
Absolutely awful story-telling based on even worse theology.
Daze in the Breeze
Daze in the Breeze marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Heather Dowell
Heather Dowell marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Steve
Steve added it
Jun 02, 2014
Cam
Cam marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Frank Olvera
Frank Olvera marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Yolanda Owens
Yolanda Owens marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
David Price
David Price marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Nikita Hendricks
Nikita Hendricks marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Hrishikesh
Hrishikesh marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Marion Gordon "Pat" Robertson is a controversial televangelist from the United States. He is the founder of numerous organizations and corporations, including the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), the Christian Coalition, Flying Hospital, International Family Entertainment, Operation Blessing International Relief and Development Corporation, and...more
More about Pat Robertson...
The New World Order The Ten Offenses The Secret Kingdom Miracles Can Be Yours Today The Autobiography of Pat Robertson: Shout It from the Housetops!