Start by marking “Happiness & Health: 9 Choices That Unlock the Powerful Connection Between the TwoThings We Want Most” as Want to Read:

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The first practical guide to the physical benefits of positive emotions?from the national bestselling authors of How We Choose to Be Happy.

Happiness & Health unravels the mysteries of the mindbody connection as it presents clinical, scientific, and anecdotal evidence that proves that the adoption of a set of simple behaviors?known collectively as the ?model of health??
Published September 1st 2009 by Perigee Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Happiness & Health, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happiness & Health

Constance
really one and a half stars. very cartoon-y and ultimately not that helpful (e.g., intend to have a good attitude! - without any more specifics), but the broad ideas are worthwhile i guess.

as an extra bonus, i have used my genius to boil down the nine steps and blah blah blah of this book and will now tell you the secret to happiness: agency. that's right, people, happiness = a sense of agency about one's life. go forth and be happy.
Cathy
Good but not much different that their previous book
Rose McClimon-Hamlin
Absolutely one of the best books I've ever read!
Shelicia
Shelicia marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Estelle
Estelle marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Hsking
Hsking marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Lim Koon
Lim Koon marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Kelly Tirman
Kelly Tirman marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Michael Barkman jr
Michael Barkman jr marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Ily
Ily marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2013
Amuka Charles
Amuka Charles marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2012
Andrew Deraney
Andrew Deraney marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2012
Rosanne
Rosanne marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2011
How We Choose to Be Happy: The 9 Choices of Extremely Happy People--Their Secrets, Their Stories Choosing Brilliant Health: 9 Choices That Redefine What It Takes to Create Lifelong Vitality and Well-Being Sandman Rick Foster's Hymns for Classic Guitar Morning Has Broken