Start by marking “Irish Rose (Irish Hearts #2) (Language of Love #3 - Cabbage Rose)” as Want to Read:
Irish Rose (Irish Hearts #2) (Language of Love #3 - Cabbage Rose)

Irish Rose (Irish Hearts #2) (Irish Hearts #2)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  1,591 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Burke Logan was a gambler, and luck had made him owner of Three Aces, one of the finest stables in Maryland. He'd come to Ireland to buy horses, but one look at Erin McKinnon's fiery beauty told him that he'd be leaving with a whole lot more.

Erin McKinnon had dreams and ambitions--and no intention of living out her days in the small town of Skibbereen! She knew Burke held
Mass Market Paperback, 250 pages
Published February 1st 1992 by Silhouette (first published 1988)

To ask other readers questions about Irish Rose (Irish Hearts #2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irish Rose (Irish Hearts #2)

Vision in White by Nora RobertsDance Upon the Air by Nora RobertsBed of Roses by Nora RobertsSavor the Moment by Nora RobertsHappy Ever After by Nora Roberts
Best Nora Roberts Novels
129th out of 200 books — 948 voters
The Name of the Rose by Umberto EcoRomeo and Juliet by William ShakespeareBeastly by Alex FlinnRose Red & Snow White by Ruth SandersonThe Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
A Rose By Any Other Name ...
68th out of 163 books — 68 voters

More lists with this book...

Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Jiwa Erin sangat gelisah, dia begitu ingin pergi meninggalkan kota kelahirannya, melihat wilayah lain, tetapi dengan situasi keuangan keluarganya, rasanya dia harus bersabar.
Burke mampu melihat kegelisahan jiwa Erin, karena jiwanya dan jiwa Erin laksana cermin, dan itu yang membuat Burke sangat tertarik kepada Erin.
Dengan dalih menawarkan pekerjaan kepada Erin, Burke membawa Erin masuk kedalam kehidupannya.
Kekuatan, keberanian, ketabahan, kepolosan dan kejujuran Erin membuat Burke jatuh cinta ta
Inés Izal
¡Cada vez mejora esta serie!
En el primero Travis era un sol, pero debo reconocer que Burke me ha ganado en este libro, con una personalidad única.
Lo mejor el mundo de las carreras de caballos. ¡Genial!
Duncan Mandel
The second book in the Irish Legacy Trilogy from #1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts. AVAILABLE DIGITALLY FOR THE FIRST TIME. On a horse-buying trip to Ireland, Burke Logan has his head turned from business by small-town Irish lass Erin McKinnon. Desperate to see more of the world, Erin accepts his offer of a bookkeeping job at his horse farm. And as Erin makes the most of her new life in Maryland, she can’t ignore the growing attraction between her and Burke, even though he’s hold ...more
Patrícia
Cenário de alguns dos livros mais maravilhosos de Nora Roberts, a Irlanda, já cenário de magia, ganhou outro relevo com a autora, e tornou-se terra de romance, encanto e finais felizes. As suas tradições e gentes são nos apresentados das mais variadas formas ao longo dos seus romances mas a sensação que nos transmitem é sempre a mesma: um regresso a casa. Podemos ter feitiços de mil anos, romances trágicos, fugas ao destino, o que quer que seja, a Irlanda é sempre o cenário perfeito.
Como fã que
destinugrainy
Irish Rose merupakan kelanjutan cerita dari Irish Thoroughbred yang mengisahkan kehidupan gadis asal Irlandia di Amerika. Kalau di buku pertama kita bertemu dengan Adelia dan Travis, maka di buku kedua ini ada Erin dan Burke. Erin adalah saudara sepupu Adelia yang tinggal di Irlandia. Ketika Adelia dan keluarganya datang berlibur ke Irlandia, Erin melihat bahwa kehidupan Adelia saat ini sudah banyak berubah. Selama tujuh tahun pernikahannya dengan Travis, Adelia sudah dikaruniai 3 orang anak plu ...more
Aurian Booklover
When Erin McKinnon’s cousin Adelia and her husband and children are coming to visit from America, Erin is excited about it. She is also jealous, as she wants more than the small village of Skibbereen, and she wants a loving family like her cousin has for her self. What she does not know is that a friend and neighbour of Travis and Adelia is with them. And Burke Logan is instantly intrigued by the fiery Erin. He recognizes something of himself in her, the want for more, for new things, for riches ...more
Jen
Oh my!

When I was about eighteen, my parents had a yard sale and made me sell some of my books. I had thousands, and they were basically like, "It's time to pull the plug." I regret it so much now but I did sell a ton of books like my Sweet Valleys, my Babysitters Club, Nancy Drews, etc. What a mistake! I put aside a box of "NEVER SELL BOOKS" and my Dad accidentally put it up for sale. By the time I realized, they were half gone. It.Was.Awful.

This book was one of them!

I have been searching for i
Gina Mora
Burke was thick headed, but I liked him. Erin was fantastic. Rosa was weird. Yet again, great characters, but lackluster plot. Better than the first of the series though. Loved seeing Dee and Travis and the kids!
Traci
I have to say, this one was more enjoyable than the first in the series. Nora must have learned some things after writing her first book! The series is still not that interesting!
Lizbeth
Me gusta esta trilogìa. chiclit antes de serlo. Romanticona al 100%.
Personajes lindos... chica fuerte.
Me gustó lo del mundo de los caballos.
Agustina
Cabbage-Rose : ambassador of love
Ariana
I enjoyed this book very much. The plot was a bit too similar to its prequel to warrant too high a praise; I felt as if I were reading the same story over again (and having read the two back-to-back, this was not a desired feeling).

I very much like the dynamic between Erin and Burke although Burke makes me angry more than once.

A satisfying read and, along the same lines as my review for its prequel, I was slightly let down by the lack of passion I was expecting.
Dannielle R
Oh, how I loved this one! I liked how we got more of the Grants, especially. I sped through this and think it's tied with Irish Rebel as my favorite. Plenty of angst, romance, and suspense! Definitely wasn't expecting all of that when I began this series. I think this one was the most angst riddled one though, and found myself wanting to just bang both Burke and Erin upside the head for being to blind.
Nabila Amr
Eine nette Liebesgeschichte zur Entspannung im Bett. Da es sich um einen der ersten Romane von Nora Roberts handelt, ist er mit den neueren nicht zu Vergleich. Es fehlt hier die Spannung. Trotzdem schafft es Nora Roberts auch hier einen an ihr Buch zu fesseln. Es ist auch schön hier zu erfahren wie es aus dem Liebespaar aus Herzen im Einklang geworden ist. Das Buch ist lesenswert.
Jodi
Didn't actually finish this as it was overdue & someone else from library had ordered it ... happened while we were away and I had to pay a fine for a book I didn't get to read! Never mind, I was fined for "A Passage to India" as well but I got to borrow it out again and finish it today so all's well that ends well :-)
Tania Martins
Mais um romance daqueles queridos da Nora, desta vez com a protagonista Erin e com o irresistível Burke, voltamos novamente ao mundo dos cavalos (que não me fascina muito) e ao casal do livro anterior. Porque é que elas acabam sempre casadas e só depois perdem a virgindade? Anos 80, só pode! Giro mas não fascinante!
Angela Noviana
Yah, khas Nora Roberts, ceritanya simpel dan manis. Burke pengen aku guncang-guncangin biar sadar kalau dia sebenarnya cinta sama Erin, kenapa susah banget sih dia nyatakan?

Senang rasanya bisa liat cuplikan cerita Travis dan Dee (Irish Thoroughbred) di sini. Mereka udah punya anak, lucu-lucu pula.
Judy
This is the second book in the Irish Hearts trilogy and Roberts adds an element of suspense to this category romance. Erin McKinnon has come to America to work for Burke Logan on his horse farm and in the process falls in love with this rugged, secretive man. It was a quick, enjoyable read.
Lisarenee
About Dee's cousin, Erin, who meets Dee's neighbor and is offered a job to work as his bookkeeper. As this is one of Robert's books the two fall in love
Patrícia
Gostei mais deste 2º livro da trilogia, tem uma historia bem mais emocionante que o primeiro ;) e mais elaborada ;)
Sannn~~~
i simply just like this book..
tp sempat kesel jg ama si burke yg seolah2 buta terhadap cintanya erin.. *hammer*
Judith
This book is a companion volume to Irish Thoroughbred. It's another good Nora Roberts read.
Heather
all her books are the same! but entertaining...
Nicole
nice light summer read
Sara
fluff, fluff, fluff.
Kelly
Kelly added it
Dec 22, 2014
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
  • Faith (Virtue, #2)
  • Double Dare (Harlequin Blaze #324)
  • Rock My World (Harlequin Blaze #215)
  • Hunting the Demon (Demon Hunters, #2)
  • Hot for Him (Harlequin Blaze, #326)
  • Taming Clint Westmoreland (Silhouette Desire) (The Westmoreland Series)
  • The Devil She Knows (Devil, #6)
  • Good Girls Don't
  • Frontier Courtship
  • Claimed By a Scottish Lord (Mystical Bliss, #2)
  • Wrangling the Redhead (The Calamity Janes, #5)
  • Celtic Fire (Druids of Avalon, #1)
  • Made of Honor
  • Accidentally the Sheikh's Wife
  • Time's Edge (Time's Edge, #1)
  • The Trouble with J.J.
  • The Italian's Rightful Bride (Harlequin Romance, No. 3855)
  • Destined to Last (Providence, #4)
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her
More about Nora Roberts...