Start by marking “Goong, Palace Story, Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Goong, Palace Story, Volume 2

Goong, Palace Story, Volume 2 (Goong #2)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  704 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Pernikahan Chan Kyeoung dan Sin, Putra Mahkota, dilaksanakan. Sayangnya, pertengkaran mewarnai kehidupan pernikahan mereka. Karenanya, betapa senang hati Cha ketika ia diijinkan menginap di rumah keluarganya selama dua minggu... walaupun Sin harus menemani. Namun mengapa kini ia senang melihat punggung Sin?
Paperback
Published by m&c! (first published July 16th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Goong, Palace Story, Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goong, Palace Story, Volume 2

Rach
I'm still really loving this art, and enjoying getting to know Shin and Chae Kyung. I keep trying to separate the characters in the manhwa from the characters in the drama, but it is definitely difficult.

Chae Kyung is adorable and so strong, even if she might not feel that way. I love that she at least tries to stand up to Shin and always says what she thinks. Her attraction to Shin's back cracks me up, but it would be weird for her not to notice that her husband is hot. This is the first volume
Sarah Evans
I'm totally groovin' on this fun series. The author starts with a great "what if" - Korea, a unified country, has continued to have a royal family. It has been arranged that Chae-Kyung, a commoner, marry Prince Shin, who appears to be a total jerk. Both are in high-school and not expected to consummate the marriage until they are of age, but it is preferred that the young Queen-to-be start learning her royal duties early. The author has done a fabulous job researching previous Korean royal pract ...more
Lydia Presley
This book seals the deal. I'm hopelessly addicted...and I have to wait two more days to get Vol. 3!

This book covers the wedding between the crown prince and Che-Kyung. The tension between them provides so much fun and laughter, and her expressions are so perfect. It amazes me how the art in these books can make you feel the motion and movements and feelings. Just glancing at the pictures before actually reading the text can tell me just how the story is going to go on that page, and is part of t
Richard A
The story just keeps getting better and better
Reader17 Der
I forgot how much I liked this story. The prince is such a jerk to her. I can not figure out why he is so mean to her. In this volume hey marriage had taken place. Now Chae-Kyung has to try and fit in. She askes the Prince if she can go home for a few days and he goes with her.

It did make me smile when they where trying to figure out where he should sleep and he opted for her bed. It was funny her trying to sleep with him there and then her becoming intrigued with his back. You would have to re
Deirdre
I really love the artwork in this series. Sohee Park's style is really lovely and detailed (with lots of fabulous illustrations of Korean architecture). My favorite panels, though, are the ones with super-deformed faces (like this)--they often make me laugh out loud.
Katrina
I love love this series. It is so entertaining with the artwork and wording. It is a good story where you know some things that will happen but then other things happen too. You can be very surprised. In this volume I wasn't really surprised I knew what would go on. But the story of this series is of a girl and guy promised to marry. They do and a bunch of fun and drama ensues.
Kristelle
I really like how it is going. It is very intriguing. I am starting to feel Yul’s presence. But I miss Chaekyung’s long-haired friend in the TV Drama, she is not included in this manhwa, is she? Sigh, but it was still okay, I still got to enjoy it.

I want more of Shin’s and his wife moments, please keep it coming!!
Karen
Story and character development: 4 stars. Art: 2 stars
There were segments in this series that I found the art very unappealing... even alittle ugly, but, I've only read the first two. I liked the story enough to want to continue reading.
Hilary
I liked this volume a lot more than the first one. I've seen the show (LOVE IT), and this is pretty different, so it probably just took me a bit to really get into it. I'm excited for the next volume now!
an
Apr 19, 2011 an rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
sebener na cerita na biasa aja cz dah nonton film na sebelum na. tapi karena komentar tokoh dan ekspresi gambar tokoh yang berubah dengan mengejutkan, maka tetep asik aja ngebaca komik ini ;)
Gokce ~Muslin Myst~
Still so funny. On more than one occasion I found myself laughing out loud. Very enjoyable. Especially the parts where the people shrink to 20 cm with their square faces LMAO.
Mely
This series was so much more compelling when I read it all in a rush in scans. Still like the girl being overcoming with lust for the boy's beautiful back, though.
Lydia
Kawaiii.. a good comic about Korean Kingdom. Nice picture. Funny, romantic and sad. I'm waiting for volume no.14. Goong also adapted to Korean drama named Princess Hour.
Meeso
This book will load up sorry i hate the book
Kadie D♥
Yeah like it...Up to the next chapter!
Anita Nur
what a cute story!
and i loled a lot!!
Nicole
[see main review under vol. 1:]
Rahmah Kim
Cerita semakin seru :)
Aisy Farros
Aisy Farros marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Nina
Nina added it
Mar 25, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
  • Bride of the Water God, Volume 4
  • The One, Volume #3
  • Idol Shopping ,Volume 1
  • 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 4
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 32

Goong (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Goong: Palace Story Vol.1 (Goong #1)
  • Goong: Palace Story Vol.3 (Goong #3)
  • Goong: Palace Story Vol.4 (Goong #4)
  • Goong: Palace Story Vol.5 (Goong #5)
  • Goong, Palace Story, Volume 6
  • Goong, Palace Story, Volume 7
  • Goong, Palace Story, Volume 8
  • Goong, Palace Story, Volume 9
  • Goong, Palace Story, Volume 10
  • Goong, Palace Story, Volume 11
Goong: Palace Story Vol.1 (Goong #1) Goong: Palace Story Vol.3 (Goong #3) Goong: Palace Story Vol.4 (Goong #4) Goong: Palace Story Vol.5 (Goong #5) Goong, Palace Story, Volume 7