My Comp Lab New With Pearson E Text Student Access Code Card For Little, Brown Handbook (Standalone) (11th Edition)

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
MyCompLab is an interactive online solution for Composition courses. This site gives you access to a wealth of resources all geared to meet individual learning needs. MyCompLab combines multimedia, tutorials, simulations, tests, and quizzes to make learning fun This access code gives you access to all of MyCompLab's grade-boosting resources. Access also includes a complete...more
Published February 28th 2009 (first published February 18th 2009)

Richard
This was for my English 101 class. Actually a really handy book for the writer. A lot of helpful tips for finding a research paper topic. I plan on keeping this one in my book shelf for later reference.
Kenisha Gray
Kenisha Gray marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Jane E. Aaron is a professional writer and editor as well as an experienced teacher. She is the author of the best selling Little Brown Handbook and coeditor of the best-selling Bedford Reader . She has served as consultant, editor, or writer on more than a dozen other textbooks for the first-year composition course.
More about Jane E. Aaron...
40 Model Essays: A Portable Anthology The Little, Brown Compact Handbook The Little, Brown Essential Handbook The Compact Reader: Short Essays by Method and Theme A View Across the Valley: Short Stories by Women from Wales, 1850-1950