Start by marking “The Weight Is Over!” as Want to Read:
The Weight Is Over!

The Weight Is Over!

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Discover the beauty of creating a better you. With this outstanding lifestyle guide, you will develop a healthy philosophy of better living, Learn from life coach Dr. Stacia Pierce’s stylish advice to lose pounds and gain the body and life you’ve always wanted.

Dr. Stacia will coach you to move more, master a healthy diet, tap into your motivations for reaching your dream w
ebook

To ask other readers questions about The Weight Is Over!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Weight Is Over!

Sharon
I have a confession to make: I put off buying this book for a very long time. I've read a good many of Dr. Stacia Pierce's books, and this one was one I kept pushing off. I'd put my weight gain in the category of "things that happen when women get older." Ditto the pain I had when I took exercise. After all, the doctors told me that's what happened ... and that I should just eat less.

Well, fast forward to May 2012 ... when all of my on-going symptoms turned out to be related to hypothyroidism. M
Dep
Dep added it
Apr 05, 2014
Annette
Annette marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
DrDiva
DrDiva marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2013
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2012
Wana
Wana added it
Jul 05, 2010
Inspired to Succeed The success secrets of a reader: How ordinary people can live an extraordinary life 25 Ways Ordinary Women Can Live Extraordinary Lives The Making of a New You 25 Ways Women Can Motivate Themselves