Start by marking “One Piece 2: Versus!! Komplotan Bajak Laut Buggy” as Want to Read:
One Piece 2: Versus!! Komplotan Bajak Laut Buggy

One Piece 2: Versus!! Komplotan Bajak Laut Buggy (One Piece #2)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  3,758 ratings  ·  85 reviews
Akhirnya aku berhasil mengajak Roronoa Zoro bergabung. Sekarang kami perlu seorang navigator. Aku menemukan seorang calon yang sangat tepat, namun dia bersikeras menolak bergabung karena dia sangat membenci bajak laut. Sementara itu, dalam keadaan terperangkap dalam kandang, aku harus menghadapi meriam Buggy Badut...
Published 2003 by PT Elex Media Komputindo (first published April 3rd 1998)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece 2

Mansi
Jul 09, 2011 Mansi rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers
Recommended to Mansi by: Youtube
LAnn
Volume two of One Piece is, actually, a little better than the first one. Though, it's not quite worth a four.

It actually is gaining some momentum in the plot, I think. Introducing a villain pirate shows the dimensions of Luffy. Well, some of them, anyway. It shows his tolerance for some pirates, at least. It gives him a little more depth. In other news, Zoro just gets more bad-ass. I shows.

The main problem I have with the second volume is the same problem I have with the first, I don't really s...more
Samantha
WOW!!!! After reading vol. 1, I was sure excited to start vol. 2...but!---I didn't know it was gonna be so good!!! Now, I'm left wondering what in the heck I'm supposed to do.....cliffhanger.....I hate them and love them at the same time. They're awesome because they indicate whether or not you really like a book, but they suck because if you do..you're stuck waiting and not figuring out what happens next.

I'm really enjoying OnePiece and I hope I can actually find and read through each book in...more
Nalani Brown
One of the themes of this series is difference of respect and treasure.
In the beginning Luffy respects Shanks for him being a pirate, and having great adventures, but by the end of the book Luffy respects him for a different reason. Luffy starts to respect him for having moral, and trying to save his life, not for treasure or glory, but for friendship is when Luffy gets over the worldly outlook of things, and starts looking to the personal outlook.
In the series there is a character called “Buggy...more
Hailey Gregg palagar
This is Luffy's second adventure. He is a little older now, can stretch like rubber, has a new crewmate and wreaks havoc. He battles captain Buggy the clown and meets a girl who steals from pirates. His crew mate the pirate hunter is also featured.

I enjoyed this book. The idea of a noble pirate was a lot of fun. The characters are creative and it is very well written. The ending made me want to read more. I am a novice when it comes to graphic novels because I find the pictures generally distrac...more
Julie Hayes
Luffy and Nami are an unlikely pair—he’s a pirate, she’s a pirate robber. She wants treasure, he wants to be king of the pirates. The people of Nami’s village have been frightened away by the terrible Buggy the Clown. Nami stole a map from Buggy, showing the way to the Grand Line, where great treasure is to be found. When Luffy and Nami unexpectedly come up against Buggy and his crew, she hands him over to the clownish pirate and claims she’s come to return his map!

Buggy tosses Luffy into an iro...more
Kate
There are a lot of moments throughout this book that I think are clues towards Luffy and Nami eventually becoming a couple in One Piece.

For instance, when Luffy and Nami meet eachother Luffy almost immediately wants her to be his navigator. He doesn't know that Nami is a really great navigator yet. I think Luffy's famous instincts just told him to.

When Nami is commanded to blow up Luffy with a cannon, Nami hesitates, scared of hurting Luffy. When Luffy delivers a short speech to her about being...more
JasonChan
This is second book of one piece and it is about Luffy's journey to find the great treasure One Piece. He went to a new island and met another pirate with a devil's fruit power. He fights with Buggy the clown which is the other person with the devil's fruit power. Of course Luffy wins and then Luffy found his first crew member. Pirate hunter Zoro, Luffy convinced him to become a pirate with him.
I have a text to self connection because it reminds me of myself when I'm still young and when I sta...more
Taruia
Yeah, I appear to be hooked now, having read 2.5 volumes in one go (foregoing all the other stuff I am supposed to be doing) - Luffy has collected his first crew in Zoro (who is a master swordsman - who knew!?) and has headed towards the stronghold Buggy the Clown pirate leader fella. The story has plenty of humour (and requisite special powers, of course) and is well drawn. I really like it, which is good, because I didn't think I would.
Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno...more
Sara
Luffy continues to attempt to become King of the Pirates by wandering aimlessly around the seas making bad decisions.

It was fun! I think this may be a series I can only read when I am really, really in the mood for something brainless, though. That may be a requirement to enjoy it. (It's really really good at that, though.) At least Vol. 3, which I read first, makes slightly more sense now!
Luffy San
This is what i like most

In this volume the could not save his master house that make me feel sad that what i love most in this volume and Nami and Zoro they make it most beautiful to like about it

So a pirate love pirate
Emily
I love to read anything that contains dreams, inspirations, determination, and friendships. This chapter (so far) has shown much of all my favorite qualities in a good story. I felt really passionate when the village chief expressed his love and duty for his beloved village. However, the part that brought the emotional part of me out was when Shuushu tried his best to protect the one treasure that his owner left for him. The way how he stood up to the lion was so valiant and brave. Judging from...more
Max
In this volume of One Piece, Luffy meets his first opponent who bears the power of a cursed fruit. With the help of an adroit swordsman named Zolo, he was able to not only defeat this villain, but he saved a female thief and a town from being looted as well. Luffy, without knowing it, continues on his path as a pirate without actually being completely malicious.
Apparently, according to the plot of One Piece, not all pirates are bad yet the level of atrociousness used to describe pirates in most...more
Logan
This manga is one of my favorites, its an manga and an anime I've kept up with for a long time now. For anyone who loves friendship, action and pirates, this is a must read!!
Patricia BookExhibitionism
I'm not really interested in reviewing this series, but I want to have a recap for myself, in case I'm searching for a specific scene in the future, which is why I actually plan to reread the whole series in 2012.

- Introduction of Nami, but no further explanation as to why she only steals from pirates or where she really comes from
- Story with the dog and storeowner, where the dog tries to defend the store and then has to watch it burn.
- The Big Bad is Buggy the Clown. (And I actually just wro...more
Brenda
These books just continue to entertain with humor and vivid and unique characters. I'm really enjoying this series!
Vera
Yorum bu akşam blogta ^^ ruyakitaplik.blogspot.com
Jan
It's the kind of series you enjoy while it lasts but don't have many interesting or deep things to say about. It's made for the moment, not for critics.
Tsering
Laughing throughout the fights!
Michelle E. Kobus ♡ HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ♥
Aug 20, 2014 Michelle E. Kobus ♡ HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ♥ rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers who think a unicycle-riding pirate with severe bad breath sounds awesome.
I enjoyed this volume a little more than the first volume, but I won't be continuing the series. Just not my thing.
Eden
Luffy's got himself one crewmate, the pirate hunter, Roronoa Zolo, but he still needs more people for his crew.

In Volume 2, Luffy and Zolo come to an island that's been taken over by the pirate Buggy The Clown. There, they meet Nami, a thief that robs only pirates.

Buggy is destroying the town and the mayor decides to stop it. Luffy likes the mayor so he decides to help and take on Buggy himself.

Really good, just like the first volume and in this volume there is even more pirates. I can't wait to...more
Irwan
Some heroic battles :-)
Kai Wilson
This is a great follow-up to the first One Piece book. I am a huge Manga fan and this series has become one of my favorites. In this book, the adventure carries on as Luffy and Zoro continue their quest to find the one piece. The book Revolves around the duo stumbling upon a ghost town…or so it seems…
Angel
A pirate named luffy and his new teamates zolo the former pirate hunter and still swordsman and his navigater face a group of pirates led by a pirate named Buggy the clown.Its zolo versus buggys first teamate which is a swordsman zolo beats him.Then it is time for the big luffy vs buggy the clown.Buggy has powers like luffy.He also ate a cursed fruit only he can take body parts apart and still use them.Luffy is in shocked.The rest of the fight is in volume 3.
Travis
When I was discovering Manga, Anime and webcomics for the first time, One Piece was one of the first things I read. It had pirates and super powers, two of my favorite things, and a lot of potential. My obsession didn't last very long, though, and while I still love the concept and would watch an episode if it came on, at this point there's not quite enough pirate to balance the fantasy of the series for me, so I didn't continue reading/watching it.
O-N-E--P-I-E-C-E-! 2 20 May 09, 2013 09:41AM
O-N-E--P-I-E-C-E-! 1 11 Jul 10, 2011 07:15PM
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 14 (Fairy Tail, #14)
208650