Start by marking “One Piece 2: Versus!! Komplotan Bajak Laut Buggy” as Want to Read:
One Piece 2: Versus!! Komplotan Bajak Laut Buggy

One Piece 2: Versus!! Komplotan Bajak Laut Buggy (One Piece #2)

4.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  5,540 Ratings  ·  148 Reviews
Akhirnya aku berhasil mengajak Roronoa Zoro bergabung. Sekarang kami perlu seorang navigator. Aku menemukan seorang calon yang sangat tepat, namun dia bersikeras menolak bergabung karena dia sangat membenci bajak laut. Sementara itu, dalam keadaan terperangkap dalam kandang, aku harus menghadapi meriam Buggy Badut...
Published 2003 by PT Elex Media Komputindo (first published April 3rd 1998)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece 2

Connor
Feb 17, 2016 Connor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
So much fun still! I think I liked the first volume a bit more, but I'm still stoked to continue with the story. I can see this heading to great places for sure.
Mansi
Jul 09, 2011 Mansi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers
Recommended to Mansi by: Youtube
Stephen
description

Volume 2 picks up where the opening book left off and continues the adventures of Luffy and Zoro while introducing another character, Nami, the thief and navigator.

The people of Cocoyasi Village have been frightened away by Buggy the Clown also a Devil Fruit User. Nami stole a map from Buggy, that shows the way to the Grand Line, where great treasure is to be found.

When Luffy comes across Nami unexpectedly he sees that she is chased by Buggy's crew Nami sets Luffy up and he gets captured and sh
Labeba Salameh
Mar 05, 2016 Labeba Salameh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 2016-list
ردود فعل وشخصيات عجيبة ...more
Paula ★Ackerman Jaeger★
Aw, la historia de Chouchou:(<3
Jeff Lanter
Much of what I wrote about the first volume is true of this one so my review will be short. A new villain stands in the way of Luffy and he also meets some new and entertaining characters like Nami along the way too. I'm guessing and hoping the cast of characters will get bigger and bigger as time goes on. The plot is generally focused on action and there isn't a lot of character development, but Luffy is slowly becoming smarter which is much appreciated. I liked the dog a lot too. That was movi ...more
Mary
May 06, 2016 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This was AWESOME!!! The fight scenes,the character development,the dialogue it was all impeccable!! Review coming up on this one!
Ricardo
Apr 01, 2015 Ricardo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 / 5

El primer enemigo de Luffy aparece. Comienza la acción.
Jan
Made for the moment, not for the critics - enjoy:)
Veronica Ika
Apr 18, 2015 Veronica Ika rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Another enjoyable and inspiring story of a young man who wants to be the pirate king...

Luffy has a fateful encounter with Nami, a girl with extraordinary navigating skill. The encounter leads to a struggling battle with Buggy and crew, a pirate from whom Nami has stolen some treasure and a map to Grand Line. It's the first time Luffy should face a Devil Fruit user, - and being a Devil Fruit user himself, the fight surely is a strange and illogical one ever - and together with his first crew, Zor
Nalani Brown
May 29, 2014 Nalani Brown rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the themes of this series is difference of respect and treasure.
In the beginning Luffy respects Shanks for him being a pirate, and having great adventures, but by the end of the book Luffy respects him for a different reason. Luffy starts to respect him for having moral, and trying to save his life, not for treasure or glory, but for friendship is when Luffy gets over the worldly outlook of things, and starts looking to the personal outlook.
In the series there is a character called “Buggy
LAnn
Mar 24, 2011 LAnn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-stars
Volume two of One Piece is, actually, a little better than the first one. Though, it's not quite worth a four.

It actually is gaining some momentum in the plot, I think. Introducing a villain pirate shows the dimensions of Luffy. Well, some of them, anyway. It shows his tolerance for some pirates, at least. It gives him a little more depth. In other news, Zoro just gets more bad-ass. I shows.

The main problem I have with the second volume is the same problem I have with the first, I don't really s
Isaboe of Lumatere
Mar 23, 2016 Isaboe of Lumatere rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Honestly, Buggy is such a great villain. Can't wait to see what happens in Vol. 3!
Samantha
WOW!!!! After reading vol. 1, I was sure excited to start vol. 2...but!---I didn't know it was gonna be so good!!! Now, I'm left wondering what in the heck I'm supposed to do.....cliffhanger.....I hate them and love them at the same time. They're awesome because they indicate whether or not you really like a book, but they suck because if you do..you're stuck waiting and not figuring out what happens next.

I'm really enjoying OnePiece and I hope I can actually find and read through each book in
Fleurbleues
Apr 01, 2016 Fleurbleues rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Volume 2 is much better in terms of story than volume 1. We are still in the introductory phase of the story. Really the entirety of East Blue is practically a introductory phase. However, we are getting into more interesting plots. Buggy the Clown is an actually interesting villain and he's a lot of fun to read about. His crew mates are less interesting but they don't last too long to be much of a bother.

In this volume we are introduced to the first woman of Luffy's crew, Nami. We get a little,
Nicolás Wyplosz
El segundo volumen de One Piece sigue con el tono que sentó el primero: un tanto infantil, con mucho humor y sin tomarse muy en serio la historia.

Se da por primera vez que Luffy y compañía tienen que luchar contra una banda entera de piratas. También se da por primera vez que Luffy combate contra el líder de la banda contraria, mientras que los subordinados de cada uno se miden entre sí. Lo divertido e interesante que tiene esto es que podemos ver la gran variedad de técnicas que los personajes
Kaidesh Forrester
loved it
Aldeena
Dec 28, 2015 Aldeena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zoro's fight with Cabaji is the highlight in this one for me. The scene where he cuts himself and basically shows Cabaji the fingerest finger of all time is just brilliant! The point where he went from awesome to my favourite person in the manga for sure! Luffy and Buggy's face off continues and I can't wait to know what happens next!
Alice MacDonnell
Jan 30, 2016 Alice MacDonnell rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
8/10 stars.

I'm quite enjoying this manga and would totally read the whole series no problem. I just find that it lacks depth and a good strong storyline. The nice thing about it is that it's fast paced and easy to read. Lots of action too and I like the main characters. The villains seem to be very similar to one another. Each one has a bad temper, scare their crew, and are really really strange. Hopefully the characters start getting better and the bad guys become a little more cunning and hard
Jayden
Jun 04, 2015 Jayden rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: june-15
This manga is about a pirate named Monkey.D.Luff, he wants to be the king of all pirates. So he goes to a port town to go and look for a crew. But the town is controlled by a mean pirate who is called Buggy The Clown. Monkey and his only other crew mate with the help of a thief try to steal Buggy's treasure and free the port town.

I picked this book because trying to start to read manga since a lot of people read it in my class and because I already read the first book.

I finished the book because
Ashley
Dec 15, 2015 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
J.N.
May 14, 2016 J.N. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am happy to report that I had a much easier time reading this the way you're supposed to than I did last time.

Plot:

I really enjoyed this plot and remember liking it in the anime, too. It's been so long since I've seen the beginning of the anime that I don't remember how closely it follows the manga, but it seems to be close. I adore the side story of Chouchou the most but I also like the addition of Nami.

Setting:

The overall setting of One Piece, when piracy is in it's golden age, is always fu
Hailey Gregg palagar
This is Luffy's second adventure. He is a little older now, can stretch like rubber, has a new crewmate and wreaks havoc. He battles captain Buggy the clown and meets a girl who steals from pirates. His crew mate the pirate hunter is also featured.

I enjoyed this book. The idea of a noble pirate was a lot of fun. The characters are creative and it is very well written. The ending made me want to read more. I am a novice when it comes to graphic novels because I find the pictures generally distrac
Chiara
Jun 19, 2015 Chiara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Più va avanti più mi piace, dov'è la sesta stella?
Kurami Rocket
Jun 22, 2015 Kurami Rocket rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This volume was much better than the last. Although, it was still more or less alright. There was like one or two scenes which were funny and some parts were predictable. Still, enjoyable enough.

I'm not really seeing anything too deep about this series and some of the flashbacks, I feel slowed down the story or try too hard to be emotional. As for the characters, they are still likeable enough, though I really feel like the villains, so far, fall short.

Also, I really hope it gets answered what
Julie Hayes
Apr 29, 2012 Julie Hayes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Luffy and Nami are an unlikely pair—he’s a pirate, she’s a pirate robber. She wants treasure, he wants to be king of the pirates. The people of Nami’s village have been frightened away by the terrible Buggy the Clown. Nami stole a map from Buggy, showing the way to the Grand Line, where great treasure is to be found. When Luffy and Nami unexpectedly come up against Buggy and his crew, she hands him over to the clownish pirate and claims she’s come to return his map!

Buggy tosses Luffy into an iro
Kate
Sep 14, 2007 Kate rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
There are a lot of moments throughout this book that I think are clues towards Luffy and Nami eventually becoming a couple in One Piece.

For instance, when Luffy and Nami meet eachother Luffy almost immediately wants her to be his navigator. He doesn't know that Nami is a really great navigator yet. I think Luffy's famous instincts just told him to.

When Nami is commanded to blow up Luffy with a cannon, Nami hesitates, scared of hurting Luffy. When Luffy delivers a short speech to her about being
Frahorus
May 13, 2016 Frahorus rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I nostri amici si trovano al cospetto del terribile pirata Clown, il quale anche lui ha mangiato un diverso frutto del diavolo che, rispetto a Rufy che è un uomo di gomma (tipo Tiramolla) può spezzarsi come un puzzle in mille pezzi e ricomporsi senza alcun danno. Dopo essere stato ingabbiato e quasi essere riusciti a fuggire, la banda di Rufy ritorna indietro e decide di impadronirsi della mappa del tesoro del pirata e ciò li porta a uno scontro testa a testa.
JasonChan
This is second book of one piece and it is about Luffy's journey to find the great treasure One Piece. He went to a new island and met another pirate with a devil's fruit power. He fights with Buggy the clown which is the other person with the devil's fruit power. Of course Luffy wins and then Luffy found his first crew member. Pirate hunter Zoro, Luffy convinced him to become a pirate with him.
I have a text to self connection because it reminds me of myself when I'm still young and when I sta
Jesiah Tracey
Jun 03, 2015 Jesiah Tracey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One Piece, the second book is very exciting. We see how luffy and friends go on an adventure on fighting Buggy the Clown and his Buggy pirates. Buggy's on a quest to get the one piece but he fails because Luffy is too determined on getting the treasure. Although Luffy is captured his crewman Roronoa Zoro helps break him out of the cage because Buggy goes on a quest to destroy a very peaceful village, and Luffy isn't going to let that happen.
O-N-E--P-I-E-C-E-! 2 21 May 09, 2013 09:41AM
O-N-E--P-I-E-C-E-! 1 12 Jul 10, 2011 07:15PM
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 09 (Fairy Tail, #9)
208650