Start by marking “Christmas Peril: Merry Mayhem & Yule Die” as Want to Read:
Christmas Peril: Merry Mayhem & Yule Die

Christmas Peril: Merry Mayhem & Yule Die

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Christmas bells ring with danger in these suspenseful holiday stories"Merry Mayhem "by Margaret Daley

When single mom Annie Coleman unexpectedly arrives in Christmas, Oklahoma, police chief Caleb Jackson suspects she's hiding secrets. He'll be watching her closely. And his protection is just what Annie and her daughter need, as danger has followed them to their new home.

"Yu
Published December 1st 2009 by Steeple Hill (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Peril, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Peril

The Gladiator by Carla CapshawThe Champion by Carla CapshawThe Protector by Carla CapshawThe Earl's Mistaken Bride by Abby GainesTo Be a Mother by Cheryl St.John
Official Best Love Inspired Romances 1997-2012
193rd out of 207 books — 113 voters
Nor Doth He Sleep by John M. SimmonsBaboushka and the Three Kings by Ruth RobbinsThe Tale of Three Trees by Angela Elwell HuntUntil the Robin Walks on Snow by Bernice L. RocqueAngels in the Snow by Melody Carlson
Christian Christmas
48th out of 84 books — 36 voters

More lists with this book...

Jennifer Smith
This Love Inspired book contains two Christmas suspense stories. At the end of the first story, author Margaret Daley noted that it was a challenge to write a suspenseful Christmas story as Christmas doesn’t make her think of dead bodies, villains, and crime. I can see the challenge! Though I enjoyed reading these two stories, I have to agree that the murder and mayhem kind of made them seem less “Christmasy.”

Both stories had strong, interesting plots. I enjoyed the second story by Debby Giusti
Monica Willyard
This book contains two Mistry novellas. Each Mistry is full of Christmas spirit, exciting plot twists, and wonderful characters that make you want to fall in love.
Juanita Wickey
A story you will always remember. It has a lot of adventure in it, and very inspiring. I highly recommend it.
Linda
These were two very cute short stories/novellas. I enjoyed both of them.
Michelle
With two great Christmas novellas in one package, I really enjoyed this book. Both stories are well-paced with likeable and believable characters.
Janet Marie Dowell
AWESOME BOOK!!! I immediately connected to the characters in both books, which is very unusual for. It usually takes a few chapters for me to connect....It takes very special authors to do that. If you like mysteries, you will love these books!!!!!
V.K. Sansone
This book by Margaret Daley is one you won't soon forget! Very good read and I'm not done yet! :D
Katie Steiner
Katie Steiner marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Kylie Nix
Kylie Nix marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Abi Pipkin
Abi Pipkin marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Cindy Bauer
Cindy Bauer marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Debra
Debra added it
Jun 23, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Josephmary
Josephmary marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Tiana
Tiana added it
Apr 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Margaret Daley, an award-winning author of seventy-six books, has been married for over forty years and is a firm believer in romance and love. When she isn’t traveling, she’s writing love stories, often with a suspense thread and corralling her three cats that think they rule her household. To find out more about Margaret visit her website at http://www.margaretdaley.com.
More about Margaret Daley...
Saving Hope (Men of the Texas Rangers #1) When Night Falls Love Gone to the Dogs Shattered Silence (Men of the Texas Rangers, #2) Cowboy Protector  (Protecting the Witnesses, #3)