Start by marking “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workbook” as Want to Read:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workbook

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workbook

Based on his own The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, this workbook is an engaging companion that allows teens to build on Covey's time-proven principles giving them the tools they need to improve self-esteem, build friendships, resist peer pressure, and strengthen themselves in many other areas.
Published December 1st 1999 by Franklin Covey

To ask other readers questions about The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workbook

Vinoth Srinivasan
Feb 08, 2016 Vinoth Srinivasan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: exploring-me
This book gave an insight about me..where i am standing in life..It has provided reasons to live an organised life...decided to implement some good thoughts this book has given... Its simple our habits makes us or breaks us.. and now I am half made and half broke...
Amytiger
Jan 28, 2015 Amytiger rated it really liked it
Quotes... Just check my camera roll. I love me some quotes.
Cartoon comic strips... Bring it on.
Advice... Sure, everyone could use some advice.
A book with all three? Frequently? Like every stinkin' page frequent?
No wonder I LOVED it.
Darcy Leech
Dec 29, 2015 Darcy Leech rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book first in high school youth group. Then years later I taught it to my intensive reading classes for two years. This book is an amazing blueprint for teaching executive skills and the 'grit' of emotional resilience that is so valuable in helping young people grow to become successful adults. Developing your own social and emotional intelligence should not be overlooked! This book is the type of investment worth making for teens - these are the hidden skills of success worth ...more
Andria I.
Nov 23, 2016 Andria I. rated it liked it
This is a good book if you have a trouble with your with being yourself or expressing yourself. This book helps teenager and young adults the most. Many teens can relate to the subjects in the book and it can help influence them to help get through those problems. I recommended this book for troubled teens, or teens who are going through rough times. Each chapter in this book is in a certain order and has special drawings to help you understand what you need to do to get over that problem that ...more
Natalie
I got this book free at a leadership summer camp I attended in high school. I didn't want anything to do with the camp, I hated that everyone assumed the campers were all self-centered and depressed, and I couldn't wait to go home. A few months after the camp ended, I came across this book and its companion again; this time, without the patronizing "you teens all need help" nagging me, I read and completed both this workbook and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens.

At 15, I found both of the
Dirtbiker6
May 15, 2015 Dirtbiker6 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was really helpful. Thanks to this book, i was able to greatly improve my school and social life. This has to be ine of the most helpful books i have ever read. Like, this is a textbook to teen life, teaching us what and what not to do. I feel that the most helpful step was habit 7, which was the step of renewal. It taught you to every once in a while to just sit down, think, and renew yourself. In all, i really enjoyed reqding this book, and i am using the steps for the rest of my ...more
Aves
Jan 13, 2012 Aves rated it did not like it
I never would have bought this book for myself, but I got it for free when I was in school. And so I read it. Well, not really. I kind of just skimmed it, got bored with it, and then stopped. From what I recall, the advice was rather useless for me.

But on the bright side, the book taught me what a paradigm is. So that's something, I guess.
Justice Mandhla
Oct 01, 2010 Justice Mandhla rated it it was amazing
I first this book 10 years ago and I kept it for my daughter who is now reading it. The book offers practical advice on how to conduct yourself and I recommend it to those who have not read it. It will change the way think and behave.
Taymara Jagmohan
Dec 16, 2011 Taymara Jagmohan rated it it was amazing
Yes, i did this too.
This was the highlight of my favorite book shelf.
I said, "why not?"
I grew to ken myself a little more.
This battle of adolescence has all been mine. I have prepared myself, nurtured myself, and now im growing myself with these words.
Thank you.

Taymara.
Ethan
Sep 06, 2013 Ethan rated it did not like it
Boring. Its a self help book. I think it is really dated. Notall teens are all sad and depresed. It feels like all teens are automaticly catagorised as depresed!
Angel Mcrae
Awsome book for teens to start learning and taking responsiblity. This book does that in a very fun way.
Brynna Schiller
May 14, 2012 Brynna Schiller is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I found a copy of this workbook for $5 at BAM a week ago. Liz is currently reading this book on her own. I hope she really gets something useful out of it.
Marc Raigans
Dec 01, 2014 Marc Raigans rated it really liked it
This is really good for teens. I recommend this book for teens who are having a tough time during school. Overall this book is really educational.
Tulsi
Jul 22, 2013 Tulsi rated it liked it
Great book, really great life strategies...but entirely unrealistic. Is anyone actually like the person they describe in the book?
Darius Smith
This seven habits book is going to help me in life because I would really love to have this in life.
Nickie
Dec 17, 2009 Nickie rated it liked it
I'm going to use this work book for my own development. This teen program feels more approachable then the adult version plus I'm going to have teen aged youth very soon.
Taymara Jagmohan
This is a bigger version of the previous workbook. These books are indubitably awesome.
Sean, you must write for me. Keep it on the roll my dearest.

Taymara.
Christine Kirnbauer
Christine Kirnbauer rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
Abhinav Mahawar
Abhinav Mahawar rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2014
Jeremy Wetherell
Jeremy Wetherell rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2013
Marti
Marti rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2014
Annie
Annie rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2010
J.W. Cunningham
J.W. Cunningham rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2013
Ixan
Ixan rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014
April
April rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Kaya
May 14, 2012 Kaya rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was great, and information.
Kristan
Kristan rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Julia Call
Julia Call rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2016
Richa Saxena
Richa Saxena rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2014
Abbie
Abbie rated it really liked it
May 10, 2016
  • A More Perfect Union: The Story of Our Constitution
  • Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens: The Foolproof System for Organizing Your Room, Your Time, and Your Life
  • Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Teens: Simple Ways to Keep Your Cool in Stressful Times (Don't Sweat the Small Stuff Series)
  • The Organized Student: Teaching Children the Skills for Success in School and Beyond
  • You Want Women to Vote, Lizzie Stanton?
  • Raising Maidens of Virtue: A Study of Feminine Loveliness for Mothers and Daughters
  • If You Lived At The Time Of The Great San Francisco Earthquake
  • The Lost Tribe (The Book of Mormon Sleuth, Vol. 2)
  • If You Were At The First Thanksgiving
  • Thomas Jefferson Education for Teens
  • Unicorns of Balinor (Unicorns of Balinor, #1-3)
  • I Walked to Zion: True Stories of Young Pioneers on the Mormon Trail
  • Theology of His Body / Theology of Her Body
  • Help Yourself for Teens: Real-Life Advice for Real-Life Challenges
  • The Teen's Guide to World Domination: Advice on Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Awesomeness
  • Martha Washington: America's First Lady
  • Samuel: Moroni's Young Warrior (Samuel Adventure, #1)
  • Mathematicians Are People, Too: Stories from the Lives of Great Mathematicians (Volume One)
Sean Covey was the starting quarterback for Brigham Young University during the 1987 and 1988 seasons. He was benched due to an ankle sprain. Following his college football career wrote a book called The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens. It is a book based on the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, which was written by his father, Stephen R. Covey, but directed towards the ...more
More about Sean Covey...