Start by marking “Beast Master, Vol. 2 (Beast Master, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beast Master, Vol. 2 (Beast Master, #2)

Beast Master, Vol. 2 (Beast Master #2)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  7,726 ratings  ·  74 reviews
Taming a Beast was never this dangerous!

R to L (Japanese Style). Taming a Beast was never this dangerous!

Final Volume!
Published February 2nd 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Beast Master, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beast Master, Vol. 2

Maid-sama! Vol. 01 by Hiro FujiwaraFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki NakamuraKimi ni Todoke by Karuho Shiina
Great Romance Manga Reads!
29th out of 314 books — 481 voters
Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 01 by Hiromu ArakawaFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoBleach, Vol. 1 by Tite Kubo
good manga
62nd out of 454 books — 177 voters

More lists with this book...

Violet Sakura
Cute story :) The last extra chapter was great. I mean about Leo telling Yuiko, he loved her and blushing after that! So cute! :)
Mania
3,5/5

καταρχάς την Kyousuke Motomi την αγαπώ! είναι σίγουρα η καλύτερη shōjo mangaka που έχω διαβάσει και προσωπικά την τοποθετώ - εύκολα - μέσα στο top 10 καλύτερων manga καλλιτεχνών παντός είδους(δεν είμαι σίγουρη αν είχα εξαιρέσει τους comics/graphic novel artists όταν έβγαλα το συγκεκριμένο συμπέρασμα).

τώρα, το Beast Master δεν είναι η καλύτερη δουλειά της (αυτή είναι το Dengeki Daisy, για το οποίο θα ακολουθήσει review μετά την ολοκλήρωσή του), όχι από άποψη σχεδίου - αυτό είναι σταθερά εξαι
Liz
Dec 23, 2010 Liz rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Quite disappointed that this is the last one... I was hoping for an entire serie, but its just these two.
Michelle. D.
Farhin
The second and final volume of the Beast Master series by Kyousuke Motomi.
As always, the art and dialogue were great and the story was driven to a good conclusion. It was a good ending, perhaps a little too short.
I didn't read the other short story that is included in this volume- maybe some other time.
Ivana Ciglar

"I made a decision. More than safety or happiness, I want you Yuiko. I don't know how I can smile at a place where you are not there."

Leo is turning eighteen and Yuiko has his birthday all planned out. She decided on the time and bought a present. When they were on their way to meet each other, Leo was hit by a car and rushed to the hospital. It was a miracle that he survived that straight on impact.

In the hospital, Yuiko finally learns the truth about Leo's past, his upbringing and the secrets
Dana
Apr 03, 2012 Dana rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Jeez I didn't realize the series would be over so soon. Makes me sad that there aren't more. :(

AH WELL. IT WAS GOOD WHILE IT LASTED. :DD
*Queen Diva*
Awww.... I wish this series had been more than a volume and a half long! Super sweet - I'm not sure what it is about Motomi-sensei's work but so far it seems that I always end up loving it! I might have to check out more of her work!!

I really liked the short story at the end of this volume too. I totally cried during it! Super sweet and touching with a bit of silliness. Motomi-sensei sure know show to pull at your heart strings!

Highly recommend this if you love cutesy, lovey dovey manga! (or if
Soobie's heartbroken again
Mettiamo in chiaro una cosa. Le di cui sopra non si riferiscono alla storia principale, bensì alla storia di fine volume. Ad essere onesti, quella è una media. Le stelline sarebbero:

Beast master
La storia mi è sembrata proprio stupidotta. I personaggi non sono riusciti a conquistarmi e il segreto che Leo custodiva beh, ... era un segreto del tubo. Mi aspettavo chissà cosa; invece si trattata solo di (view spoiler).

Cactus summer surprise
E questa è il lato
Laura Graves

I enjoyed the first volume of Beast Master, though it was a little more on the strange side than my usual manga. I was expecting a little more to the series though. When I picked up this volume from the library it had "final volume" printed on the back. I think it's good that there are only two volumes though because I've gotten interested in a few different manga series lately and the fact that this one is over will free me up to get
Bbabri
Íme a második kötet és bonyolódnak a dolgok.
Kiderül,hogy Leo nagyon sok pénzt örököl,ha betölti a 18. születésnapját.Ezért már a kötet legelején valaki elgázolja.
Feltűnik Leo apja is.Szerencsére minden megoldódik,és Leo örökli a vagyont.
Yuiko és Leo egyre közelebb kerülnek egymáshoz.De sajnos Leo-nak el kell költöznie,mert nem akarja az apja és a gyámja,hogy több hasonló dolog történjen.
Yuiko nagyon szomorú,de nem mutatja ki.Végül Leo elindul,de később visszamegy Yuiko-hoz,és bevallja,hogy kedve
Sakura Yue Michaelis
What a cute and short manga! The second volume had more cliches circumstances, like a kidnapping, or the possibility of Leo to go abroad, or -again- Yukio was almost raped. Somehow, none of these situations was annoying and made me roll my eyes, and it is all because of Yukio and Leo, who are so funny!

They reminded me a little of Koizumi and Ootani: Leo, like Koizumi, shows his affections every time to Yukio, or if she kisses him on the cheek, he is elated and wants more. Or when he confessed hi
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

Final Volume! Leo's 18th birthday is around the corner, but celebrating seems impossible as someone is after Leo's life! Can Leo overcome the dangers of his past? Or will this beast-like boy be separated from his beloved "master"...forever?

My Thoughts:

This last volume was short, but it was cute and very sweet. I'm glad Yuiko and Leo get their happily ever after. They went through quite a bit before they got there, but they did it.

The bonus manga at the end was really cute, too.
Astrid Yrigollen
Short manga only 2 volumes. It's a really cute story about a young girl who loves animals, but they don't love her. She meets a mysterious young man who was living abroad. He is animal like, savage and has no friends but she takes a chance and befriends him. In doing so she falls for him and finds out his secret. My only complaint , it was too short!
Nazihah
i loved it! i say that for all the mangas that i read but its true. Leo was adorable in this story and the girl wasn't that bad either. the story was small and cute. WHY COULDN'T IT BE LONGER? it would been an awesome series! i also loved the extra story at the end!
Katniss (Kobra Kid's girl)*Teddy's favorite Peanut*

I really enjoyed this manga! I loved the characters, the plot.... Everything about it was just perfect.... I love the art style as well, it's one of my favorites.
Yuiko Kubozuka—the animal lover who is hated by animals.
Leo Aoi—the scary lion boy with a three-year-old's social skills.
Yuiko is the only one with the ability to nullify Leo's wild side. In Part 2 of Beast Master, Leo's guardian, Kyle Tokisanburo Rosenberg ("Toki"), reveals to Yuiko the reason for Leo's unusual behavior—his grandfather had left his fortune to Leo in his will, and his grandson had been raised in the wilderness, where he was safe from his greedy family members, who would do anyt
Adrienne
This was one of the sweetest mangas I have read in a long time, along with Dengeki Daisy, and it saddens me to end it here. I really admire this mangaka.
Dani
Chapters 5 and Final.

The author commented how as a writer she loves Toki, Leo's guardian and a mercenary. I have to agree with her! He's awesome, always crying which is funny. I also loved meeting Leo's father, Taiga, a scruffy street bum looking guy protecting his son from his relatives.

I love the balance in the drawings and her ideas are so unusual - these are Kyousuke Motomi's strengths! She has mad skills. She uses more of the light drawings here than in Dengeki Daisy.

I realized I enjoyed t
Red
Still, I'm really fooled by this cover manga. Well, the story is predictable but the hero is, his character is so not my thinking at all.
Cheyenne
And so we have reached the end. I wish Beast Master was longer but what can you do. It was short, sweet, and oh so good.
Morgane
Such a cute manga, I'm so sad there is only two volumes...I also loved the extra. But yeah, I'm sad. :')
Hannah Thomas
I like how this short manga series was created. It was different way of looking at a developing romance story
Kristi
An ordinary girl, Yuiko (who has trouble getting along with animals, ex: her own cat) meets a not so ordinary boy named 'Leo' who comes from a wild tropical island. He goes insane at the sight/smell of blood. Yuiko is the only one who can 'tame' him.

An enjoyably short story (only 2 volumes) but I couldn't put them down. I loved their relationship and how Leo seemed to be childlike on the inside.

A good read if you are new to manga or just want a quick read where you don't have to read/search fo
Korrie Stacy
I wish there was more it was so good! And the short stories at the end totally great
Charise
Leo is so cute. I love it when he finally said "I love you" to Yuiko. So sweet. :D
Ramisha
I really just loved this series.. it was short, cute, sweet and just perfect. you can't judge it on complexity or lack of a story because it obviously wasn't about that
Sasuke
it made me cry.. i hope it gets an anime.
Ashley Chen
Cute and funny. Leo is sooooooo adorable!!
Mari Mari
<3 <3 this is evasome
Fav Anime/Manga :): Only Two Books :'( 3 8 Aug 02, 2013 03:11AM
Fav Anime/Manga :): Leo Fan Club <3 3 5 Aug 02, 2013 03:09AM
  • High School Debut, Vol. 02 (High School Debut, #2)
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 2
  • Black Bird, Vol. 4 (Black Bird, #4)
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 04
  • Special A, Vol. 02 (Special A, #2)
  • Bloody Kiss, Vol. 02
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 3 (Wild Ones, #3)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
4519463
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super
More about Kyousuke Motomi...

Beast Master (2 books)
  • Beast Master, Vol. 1 (Beast Master, #1)
Beast Master, Vol. 1 (Beast Master, #1) Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1) Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 2 (Dengeki Daisy, #2) Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3) Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)