Start by marking “Beast Master, Vol. 2 (Beast Master, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beast Master, Vol. 2 (Beast Master, #2)

Beast Master, Vol. 2 (Beast Master #2)

4.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  8,646 Ratings  ·  85 Reviews
Taming a Beast was never this dangerous!

R to L (Japanese Style). Taming a Beast was never this dangerous!

Final Volume!
Published February 2nd 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Beast Master, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beast Master, Vol. 2

Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 1 by Hiromu ArakawaFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoBleach, Vol. 1 by Tite Kubo
Good Manga
62nd out of 468 books — 190 voters
Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!, #2 by Hiro FujiwaraA Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 1 by Miyoshi TomoriBeast Master, Vol. 1 by Kyousuke Motomiとなりの怪物くん 1 [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 1] by RobicoElectric Daisy, Vol. 1 by Kyousuke Motomi
Manga Mania
22nd out of 71 books — 20 voters

More lists with this book...

Violet Sakura
Feb 12, 2010 Violet Sakura rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, beast-master
Cute story :) The last extra chapter was great. I mean about Leo telling Yuiko, he loved her and blushing after that! So cute! :)
Liz
Dec 23, 2010 Liz rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Quite disappointed that this is the last one... I was hoping for an entire serie, but its just these two.
Mania
Jul 14, 2015 Mania rated it really liked it
3,5/5

καταρχάς την Kyousuke Motomi την αγαπώ! είναι σίγουρα η καλύτερη shōjo mangaka που έχω διαβάσει και προσωπικά την τοποθετώ - εύκολα - μέσα στο top 10 καλύτερων manga καλλιτεχνών παντός είδους(δεν είμαι σίγουρη αν είχα εξαιρέσει τους comics/graphic novel artists όταν έβγαλα το συγκεκριμένο συμπέρασμα).

τώρα, το Beast Master δεν είναι η καλύτερη δουλειά της (αυτή είναι το Dengeki Daisy, για το οποίο θα ακολουθήσει review μετά την ολοκλήρωσή του), όχι από άποψη σχεδίου - αυτό είναι σταθερά εξαι
Soobie's heartbroken
Mettiamo in chiaro una cosa. Le di cui sopra non si riferiscono alla storia principale, bensì alla storia di fine volume. Ad essere onesti, quella è una media. Le stelline sarebbero:

Beast master
La storia mi è sembrata proprio stupidotta. I personaggi non sono riusciti a conquistarmi e il segreto che Leo custodiva beh, ... era un segreto del tubo. Mi aspettavo chissà cosa; invece si trattata solo di (view spoiler).

Cactus summer surprise
E questa è il lato
Michelle. D.
Mar 18, 2011 Michelle. D. rated it it was amazing
Farhin
Apr 05, 2015 Farhin rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
The second and final volume of the Beast Master series by Kyousuke Motomi.
As always, the art and dialogue were great and the story was driven to a good conclusion. It was a good ending, perhaps a little too short.
I didn't read the other short story that is included in this volume- maybe some other time.
Ivana Ciglar
Feb 08, 2015 Ivana Ciglar rated it it was amazing

"I made a decision. More than safety or happiness, I want you Yuiko. I don't know how I can smile at a place where you are not there."

Leo is turning eighteen and Yuiko has his birthday all planned out. She decided on the time and bought a present. When they were on their way to meet each other, Leo was hit by a car and rushed to the hospital. It was a miracle that he survived that straight on impact.

In the hospital, Yuiko finally learns the truth about Leo's past, his upbringing and the secrets
Dana
Apr 03, 2012 Dana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Jeez I didn't realize the series would be over so soon. Makes me sad that there aren't more. :(

AH WELL. IT WAS GOOD WHILE IT LASTED. :DD
Miss Ryoko
Sep 17, 2014 Miss Ryoko rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, library-book
Awww.... I wish this series had been more than a volume and a half long! Super sweet - I'm not sure what it is about Motomi-sensei's work but so far it seems that I always end up loving it! I might have to check out more of her work!!

I really liked the short story at the end of this volume too. I totally cried during it! Super sweet and touching with a bit of silliness. Motomi-sensei sure know show to pull at your heart strings!

Highly recommend this if you love cutesy, lovey dovey manga! (or if
Dec 19, 2015 Laura rated it really liked it

I enjoyed the first volume of Beast Master, though it was a little more on the strange side than my usual manga. I was expecting a little more to the series though. When I picked up this volume from the library it had "final volume" printed on the back. I think it's good that there are only two volumes though because I've gotten interested in a few different manga series lately and the fact that this one is over will free me up to get
Bbabri
Sep 08, 2013 Bbabri rated it it was amazing
Íme a második kötet és bonyolódnak a dolgok.
Kiderül,hogy Leo nagyon sok pénzt örököl,ha betölti a 18. születésnapját.Ezért már a kötet legelején valaki elgázolja.
Feltűnik Leo apja is.Szerencsére minden megoldódik,és Leo örökli a vagyont.
Yuiko és Leo egyre közelebb kerülnek egymáshoz.De sajnos Leo-nak el kell költöznie,mert nem akarja az apja és a gyámja,hogy több hasonló dolog történjen.
Yuiko nagyon szomorú,de nem mutatja ki.Végül Leo elindul,de később visszamegy Yuiko-hoz,és bevallja,hogy kedve
Yue
What a cute and short manga! The second volume had more cliches circumstances, like a kidnapping, or the possibility of Leo to go abroad, or -again- Yukio was almost raped. Somehow, none of these situations was annoying and made me roll my eyes, and it is all because of Yukio and Leo, who are so funny!

They reminded me a little of Koizumi and Ootani: Leo, like Koizumi, shows his affections every time to Yukio, or if she kisses him on the cheek, he is elated and wants more. Or when he confessed hi
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

Final Volume! Leo's 18th birthday is around the corner, but celebrating seems impossible as someone is after Leo's life! Can Leo overcome the dangers of his past? Or will this beast-like boy be separated from his beloved "master"...forever?

My Thoughts:

This last volume was short, but it was cute and very sweet. I'm glad Yuiko and Leo get their happily ever after. They went through quite a bit before they got there, but they did it.

The bonus manga at the end was really cute, too.
CGBR
Sep 22, 2015 CGBR rated it really liked it
ci tengo a precisare che le quattro stelline sono per cactus summer surprise, la storiella alla fine, e non per beast master, che mi ha delusa TANTISSIMO (mi è piaciuta solo la grafica, unico motivo per cui ho portato a termine i due volumi)
cactus summer surprise è DELIZIOSO!!! Carinissimo!!! Dolcissimo!!! Bellissimo!!! Quasi quasi mi mettevo a piangere quando è finito
Astrid Yrigollen
Nov 06, 2014 Astrid Yrigollen rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, young-adult
Short manga only 2 volumes. It's a really cute story about a young girl who loves animals, but they don't love her. She meets a mysterious young man who was living abroad. He is animal like, savage and has no friends but she takes a chance and befriends him. In doing so she falls for him and finds out his secret. My only complaint , it was too short!
Nazihah
Oct 26, 2014 Nazihah rated it it was amazing
i loved it! i say that for all the mangas that i read but its true. Leo was adorable in this story and the girl wasn't that bad either. the story was small and cute. WHY COULDN'T IT BE LONGER? it would been an awesome series! i also loved the extra story at the end!
Katniss (Nohrian Scum)*Teddy's favorite Peanut*

I really enjoyed this manga! I loved the characters, the plot.... Everything about it was just perfect.... I love the art style as well, it's one of my favorites.
Feb 14, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Yuiko Kubozuka—the animal lover who is hated by animals.
Leo Aoi—the scary lion boy with a three-year-old's social skills.
Yuiko is the only one with the ability to nullify Leo's wild side. In Part 2 of Beast Master, Leo's guardian, Kyle Tokisanburo Rosenberg ("Toki"), reveals to Yuiko the reason for Leo's unusual behavior—his grandfather had left his fortune to Leo in his will, and his grandson had been raised in the wilderness, where he was safe from his greedy family members, who would do anyt
Amy Yeap
Jun 19, 2015 Amy Yeap rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite-mangas
I've read this twice and liking it as always. It only has two volumes, both of the characters are very cute and their romance is so innocent. I think the ending is just at its best! 5 stars!
Chelsy Ryan
This manga is a light read with only 2 volumes. It's also feel good which is nice. *thumbs-up!*

Btw, Leo-kun so kawaii~ (ν)He looks like a cat lol ~()~
Adrienne
Feb 13, 2014 Adrienne rated it it was amazing
This was one of the sweetest mangas I have read in a long time, along with Dengeki Daisy, and it saddens me to end it here. I really admire this mangaka.
Dani
Chapters 5 and Final.

The author commented how as a writer she loves Toki, Leo's guardian and a mercenary. I have to agree with her! He's awesome, always crying which is funny. I also loved meeting Leo's father, Taiga, a scruffy street bum looking guy protecting his son from his relatives.

I love the balance in the drawings and her ideas are so unusual - these are Kyousuke Motomi's strengths! She has mad skills. She uses more of the light drawings here than in Dengeki Daisy.

I realized I enjoyed t
Alice
May 20, 2014 Alice rated it liked it
Shelves: comic, japan, e-comic
Still, I'm really fooled by this cover manga. Well, the story is predictable but the hero is, his character is so not my thinking at all.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
I wasn't sure I was going to like this but it does have its cute moments. And the story is interesting, same with the characters.
Cheyenne
Mar 08, 2014 Cheyenne rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, manga-reviews
And so we have reached the end. I wish Beast Master was longer but what can you do. It was short, sweet, and oh so good.
Morgane
Sep 04, 2014 Morgane rated it it was amazing
Such a cute manga, I'm so sad there is only two volumes...I also loved the extra. But yeah, I'm sad. :')
Hannah Thomas
Mar 17, 2015 Hannah Thomas rated it it was amazing
I like how this short manga series was created. It was different way of looking at a developing romance story
Kristi
May 03, 2015 Kristi rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
An ordinary girl, Yuiko (who has trouble getting along with animals, ex: her own cat) meets a not so ordinary boy named 'Leo' who comes from a wild tropical island. He goes insane at the sight/smell of blood. Yuiko is the only one who can 'tame' him.

An enjoyably short story (only 2 volumes) but I couldn't put them down. I loved their relationship and how Leo seemed to be childlike on the inside.

A good read if you are new to manga or just want a quick read where you don't have to read/search fo
Korrie Stacy
Jan 18, 2015 Korrie Stacy rated it it was amazing
I wish there was more it was so good! And the short stories at the end totally great
Charise
Sep 03, 2014 Charise rated it it was amazing
Leo is so cute. I love it when he finally said "I love you" to Yuiko. So sweet. :D
Fav Anime/Manga :): Only Two Books :'( 3 8 Aug 02, 2013 03:11AM
Fav Anime/Manga :): Leo Fan Club <3 3 5 Aug 02, 2013 03:09AM
  • High School Debut, Vol. 03 (High School Debut, #3)
  • Bloody Kiss, Vol. 02
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 04
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 2 (MeruPuri, #2)
  • Black Bird, Vol. 04 (Black Bird, #4)
  • Special A, Vol. 4 (Special A, #4)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 3] (Faster than a Kiss #3)
  • Kiss/Hug, Vol. 01
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 2 (Wild Ones, #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
4519463
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super
More about Kyousuke Motomi...

Beast Master (2 books)
  • Beast Master, Vol. 1 (Beast Master, #1)