Beast Master, Vol. 2 (Beast Master, #2)

Beast Master, Vol. 2 (Beast Master #2)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  7,053 ratings  ·  61 reviews
Taming a Beast was never this dangerous!

R to L (Japanese Style). Taming a Beast was never this dangerous!

Final Volume!
Published February 2nd 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Beast Master, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beast Master, Vol. 2

Maid-sama! Vol. 01 by Hiro FujiwaraFruits Basket, Volume 01 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 01 by Bisco HatoriSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki NakamuraKimi ni Todoke by Karuho Shiina
Great Romance Manga Reads!
30th out of 305 books — 423 voters
Fruits Basket, Volume 01 by Natsuki TakayaFullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 01 by Hiromu ArakawaDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaVampire Knight, Vol. 01 by Matsuri HinoBleach Volume 01 by Tite Kubo
good manga
55th out of 454 books — 161 voters

More lists with this book...

Violet Sakura
Cute story :) The last extra chapter was great. I mean about Leo telling Yuiko, he loved her and blushing after that! So cute! :)
Liz
Dec 23, 2010 Liz rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Quite disappointed that this is the last one... I was hoping for an entire serie, but its just these two.
Michelle. D.
Dana
Apr 03, 2012 Dana rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Jeez I didn't realize the series would be over so soon. Makes me sad that there aren't more. :(

AH WELL. IT WAS GOOD WHILE IT LASTED. :DD
Kaitlyn
AWW! I can't believe its over . 3 and its only been two volumes... but i luved it anyways. :)
Koori no hi
it's a nice story. Short and sweet. Good for a quick read.
Soobie's heartbroken
Mettiamo in chiaro una cosa. Le ★★★ di cui sopra non si riferiscono alla storia principale, bensì alla storia di fine volume. Ad essere onesti, quella è una media. Le stelline sarebbero:

Beast master
La storia mi è sembrata proprio stupidotta. I personaggi non sono riusciti a conquistarmi e il segreto che Leo custodiva beh, ... era un segreto del tubo. Mi aspettavo chissà cosa; invece si trattata solo di (view spoiler).

Cactus summer surprise ★★★★
E questa è...more
Laura Graves

I enjoyed the first volume of Beast Master, though it was a little more on the strange side than my usual manga. I was expecting a little more to the series though. When I picked up this volume from the library it had "final volume" printed on the back. I think it's good that there are only two volumes though because I've gotten interested in a few different manga series lately and the fact that this one is over will free me up to get...more
Bbabri
Íme a második kötet és bonyolódnak a dolgok.
Kiderül,hogy Leo nagyon sok pénzt örököl,ha betölti a 18. születésnapját.Ezért már a kötet legelején valaki elgázolja.
Feltűnik Leo apja is.Szerencsére minden megoldódik,és Leo örökli a vagyont.
Yuiko és Leo egyre közelebb kerülnek egymáshoz.De sajnos Leo-nak el kell költöznie,mert nem akarja az apja és a gyámja,hogy több hasonló dolog történjen.
Yuiko nagyon szomorú,de nem mutatja ki.Végül Leo elindul,de később visszamegy Yuiko-hoz,és bevallja,hogy kedve...more
Sakura Yue Michaelis
What a cute and short manga! The second volume had more cliches circumstances, like a kidnapping, or the possibility of Leo to go abroad, or -again- Yukio was almost raped. Somehow, none of these situations was annoying and made me roll my eyes, and it is all because of Yukio and Leo, who are so funny!

They reminded me a little of Koizumi and Ootani: Leo, like Koizumi, shows his affections every time to Yukio, or if she kisses him on the cheek, he is elated and wants more. Or when he confessed hi...more
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

Final Volume! Leo's 18th birthday is around the corner, but celebrating seems impossible as someone is after Leo's life! Can Leo overcome the dangers of his past? Or will this beast-like boy be separated from his beloved "master"...forever?

My Thoughts:

This last volume was short, but it was cute and very sweet. I'm glad Yuiko and Leo get their happily ever after. They went through quite a bit before they got there, but they did it.

The bonus manga at the end was really cute, too.
Yuiko Kubozuka—the animal lover who is hated by animals.
Leo Aoi—the scary lion boy with a three-year-old's social skills.
Yuiko is the only one with the ability to nullify Leo's wild side. In Part 2 of Beast Master, Leo's guardian, Kyle Tokisanburo Rosenberg ("Toki"), reveals to Yuiko the reason for Leo's unusual behavior—his grandfather had left his fortune to Leo in his will, and his grandson had been raised in the wilderness, where he was safe from his greedy family members, who would do anyt...more
Adrienne Louise
This was one of the sweetest mangas I have read in a long time, along with Dengeki Daisy, and it saddens me to end it here. I really admire this mangaka.
Red
Still, I'm really fooled by this cover manga. Well, the story is predictable but the hero is, his character is so not my thinking at all.
Cheyenne
And so we have reached the end. I wish Beast Master was longer but what can you do. It was short, sweet, and oh so good.
Morgane
Such a cute manga, I'm so sad there is only two volumes...I also loved the extra. But yeah, I'm sad. :')
Charise
Leo is so cute. I love it when he finally said "I love you" to Yuiko. So sweet. :D
Ramisha
I really just loved this series.. it was short, cute, sweet and just perfect. you can't judge it on complexity or lack of a story because it obviously wasn't about that
Ashley Chen
Cute and funny. Leo is sooooooo adorable!!
Selena
Finally finished it.

I really liked this one. Short and sweet. It could have gone on longer, but I'm glad it didn't. There's only so many times you can have the same thing over-and-over again, and if this had gone on any longer, it would have been repetitive. It ended just right.

That bonus chapter, however, I think should have been considered part of the main story. I think it would've been a nice epilogue rather than a "bonus."
Sara
Apr 30, 2014 Sara rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Sara by: Missy
Shelves: manga, humor, shoujo
Very cute and enjoyable with a good, sweet ending. Even the extra chapter was enjoyable and relatable. And the bonus story with the cactus was also very nicely developed, cute and funny. Normally the tacked on extras irritate me, but these were good. :)
Nel-ly
No, je to roztomilý, maličko naivní (hodně naivní, fajn :D nechte mě), ale má to v sobě i jstou hloubku... anebo tím ospravedlňuju fakt, že se mi tyhle dva útlé svazky líbily sotkrát víc než polovina dnešních romanticých bestsellerů :D
Kat (Le Pauvre Cœur)
Simply darling! <---Hehe, I'm reading a historical fiction and I can't get these damn 'proper' words out of my head.

My only complaint is how short it is. Literally HALF the manga is a completely different short story of another manga the author wrote.
A very cute ending, but I wish the author had lengthened the series a bit.
Starbubbles
Nice ending, but fairly typical. I'm not quite sure how you go from pet/owner to a couple, but whatever. There was a bonus story with a magical catcus or something that took up the majority of the volume, but it was skipped. I was in no mood to read about a plant Frosty the Snowman, pass.
Pan Dal Ma
This was just too short.. this is all I have to say. I want more Beast Master! <3
kimy
This shoujo by Kyousuke Motomi sensei, although short, is really good. One thing I really like about her works is that the heroine has a strong personality and most importantly..the not-so-annoying type. The art and plot are also good.
Chelsea
This series was a lot of fun and I loved all the characters! The bonus story "Cactus Summer Surprise" was also really cute and a really unique story.

Contains Chapter: 5
Final Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Cactus Summer Surprise
Rosamaria
Short, sweet, and utterly silly. I loved it! A perfect read for the beach (or in my case the bus). Don't let the cover fool you, its a pretty innocent story that will make you smile. Leo was so adorable--I want one!
garnetyuna
This review is for the Italian edition.

Great ending for a great manga. I loved it so much. Leo and Yuiko are so sweet together, and the story is so tender -although it has some angst moments too.
Robin Conley
It's a cute manga, a little childish in a way, but it is cute. I think it's a nice story but nothing amazing extremelly special. it's a good read though and like I said, it's a cute story.
Fav Anime/Manga :): Only Two Books :'( 3 6 Aug 02, 2013 03:11AM
Fav Anime/Manga :): Leo Fan Club <3 3 5 Aug 02, 2013 03:09AM
  • High School Debut, Vol. 02 (High School Debut, #2)
  • Black Bird, Vol. 5 (Black Bird, #5)
  • Faster than a Kiss 03
  • Bloody Kiss, Vol. 02
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 02 (MeruPuri, #2)
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 02
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 2 (Wild Ones, #2)
  • Kiss/Hug, Vol. 01
4519463
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super...more
More about Kyousuke Motomi...
Beast Master, Vol. 1 (Beast Master, #1) Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1) Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 2 (Dengeki Daisy, #2) Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3) 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)