Start by marking “Tomorrow's Technology and You: Complete” as Want to Read:
Tomorrow's Technology and You: Complete

Tomorrow's Technology and You: Complete

3.11 of 5 stars 3.11  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Completely updated, "Tomorrow's Technology and You, Ninth Edition"provides you with an understanding of information technology so you can successfully navigate change and advance into the future. Today we're standing at the junction of three powerful and rapidly evolving technological forces: computers, communications, and digital entertainment. Computer technology is show ...more
Published December 5th 2008 by Prentice Hall (first published January 10th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Tomorrow's Technology and You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tomorrow's Technology and You

Budi Rahardjo
Textbook for a course I am teaching next semester
Brenda
A great book for learning from the start of the internet to now. The whole book is full of pictures to understand a subject better and its information is well given and entertaining. You will have a great knowledge about the internet and how computeres work.
Desiree
reading this for my required computer class for my bachelor's. my professor thinks it's ridiculous, and it's already outdated. i got it for about $50 but they're charging over $100 at barnes & noble. what a waste.
Melissa Wert
For a textbook this was surprisingly entertaining. the different sections in the book like the "how it works" and all the diagrams really broke up the chapters and made it easy to get through.
Warmdarksky
Muahaha, I'm going to count this textbook in with my year's reading, because I certainly spent enough time with it. All in all, great textbook, plenty of interesting information included.
Ahmed Mb
Did any one has the End of Chapter Solutions?

especially for chapter 5 .. send it to this email please azmen2@yahoo.com

and oh yeah it's kinda good book :)
Frank Ayala
This book is based on how technology started, how technology works, and future technology.
Nicole
For class. Ummm, it's really... elementary. And I'm not even that tech-savvy...
Kim
good textbook for those who know nothing about computers, but dated.
Sergio J.
Its a good book telling you how technogly works.
Esraa Elaraby
Esraa Elaraby marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Fine
Fine marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Windy Jihan
Windy Jihan marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Wajih Ali
Wajih Ali marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Maram Hammadieh
Maram Hammadieh marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Maram Hammadieh
Maram Hammadieh marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
κατερινα
κατερινα marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Annabel Oduwa
Annabel Oduwa marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Jamie Parsons
Jamie Parsons marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Applied Partial Differential Equations Computer Confluence It Edition Computer Confluence: Exploring Tomorrow's Technology Computer Confluence : Exploring Tomorrow's Technology Computer Confluence Complete