Start by marking “A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)” as Want to Read:
A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)

A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek #6)

All Emery Kendall wanted was to flee painful memories of Christmases past. She craved distraction and healing, and the mountains of Idaho offered both...plus the key to a long-buried family secret. But when she met her host, rancher Nate Cavazos, she hardly got a warm welcome....The former army ranger's smoldering good looks masked deep emotional scars. And now he had his ...more
Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition #2013, 224 pages
Published December 2009 by Silhouette (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Cold Creek Holiday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cold Creek Holiday

Beth
Jan 08, 2015 Beth rated it it was amazing
Great tear jerker!
Victoria Sigsworth
May 18, 2014 Victoria Sigsworth rated it it was amazing
Was sorting through the romance at work and saw this. I read the synopsis, (Unusual for me) but it struck a chord. The author lives in Utah and the main character is called Emery. Now being an Osmond fan, this sparked my imagination.
I once read a historical M and B which was quite good but was a bit too much for me but passed on an afternoon travelling to and waiting for an appointment.Therefore, my expectations were not very high.
However, I am pleased to say that I really enjoyed this and actua
Patricia Solla
Dec 30, 2015 Patricia Solla rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own, pbs
This Christmas themed story is an interesting mix of why Emery has come to Hope Springs and what happens when she goes to check in at the guest ranch where she has a reservation. Problems happening at the guest ranch having Emery clashing with Nate, who has come to the ranch to raise his young nieces after the death of their parents. The problems start with the young woman who worked for Nate and was doing the reservations for the guest cabins decides to run off with a cowboy. Emery winds up hel ...more
Brenda (b)
This was a simple, sweet story and it worked for me. I really wanted Nate and Emery to get over all the second guessing they were doing and get together. The story had more of a HFN instead of a HEA ending and I thought it really needed an epilogue. I would have liked to a look into their relationship and lives further down the road. And I wanted to see the outcome of Emery revealing her secret to the Daltons.
Char (1RadReader59)
Jan 02, 2012 Char (1RadReader59) rated it really liked it
This was the first book from this author that I have read & I really enjoyed it. The reason for the main characters being where they are at the same time & what is going on in their lives it was totally believable. The only problem I had is that it left things unresolved & it does not tell me if another book is coming to fill in my questions or if I should even look for more.
Rachel Simson
Nov 13, 2012 Rachel Simson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-books
This is the first M&B book I have read as I was curious about why my mum liked it so much. So I took a look and Loved it! It was sweet, dramatic and believable and I loved all the secrets and twists!!
Very good book!
I must read some more in this series!
-NG
Mum
I think the story would have been more credible if they were all another year down the road. If it were not a romance, everything would be setting up "rebound" feelings and starting an epic. Fun, but not believable.
Lindy
Apr 26, 2015 Lindy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Book 13

217 pages
Shelly
Mar 24, 2014 Shelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

This whole series of Cold Creek Boys are just a wonderful set of books... I can't wait for more of these....
Mary
Nov 08, 2015 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

A great Christmas read. The true meaning of Christmas. Love this series. I hadn't had a chance to read this so glad I did.
Shannon Stacey
Raeanne Thayne's books are always intensely emotional and she's fast becoming one of my favorite SSE authors. This wasn't my favorite of the Cold Creek books, but it was a good emotional story.
Polly
Aug 23, 2014 Polly rated it it was amazing
What a completely and utterly lovely story. Love and joy arise out of tragedy. I loved it.

Krystean
Jun 01, 2012 Krystean rated it it was amazing
I love RaeAnne Thayne. Such a wonderful story teller!
Nancy Morse
Jan 30, 2017 Nancy Morse rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving this series, working my way through it. Hard to put down.
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2017
Jana
Jana rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2009
Nancy M Aleksey
Nancy M Aleksey rated it liked it
May 23, 2014
Sarah Slater
Sarah Slater rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2017
Eleni Galiza-foster
Eleni Galiza-foster rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Robert Swope
Robert Swope rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
Brenda
Brenda rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2010
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2011
Tracy Cooksey
Tracy Cooksey rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2015
Ruth Chestnut
Ruth Chestnut rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2016
Donna Parker
Donna Parker rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Marjorie
Marjorie rated it really liked it
May 06, 2011
Krista
Krista rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2013
Janine Olson
Janine Olson rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2017
Natalie Bocking
Natalie Bocking rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2016
  • A Bride for Jericho Bravo (Bravo Family, #28) (The Jones Gang, #12)
  • Christmas with Her Boss
  • Northern Escape (Harlequin Blaze, #581)
  • Welcome Home, Cowboy (Wed In The West, #4)
  • Oh-So-Sensible Secretary
  • Home for the Holidays
  • The Rebel Doctor's Bride
  • Broken (1Night Stand, #100)
  • See You Soon
  • A Not-So-Perfect Past
  • Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas
  • Heartsight
  • It Happened One Christmas
  • What the Librarian Did
  • The Soldier's Secret Daughter (Top Secret Deliveries #3)
  • The Key
  • Never Let Go/A Soldier's Secret
  • Home for Christmas (Shelter Bay, #6.6)
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t
More about RaeAnne Thayne...

Cowboys of Cold Creek (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Light The Stars (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #1)
  • Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2)
  • Dalton's Undoing (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #4)
  • A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #5)
  • A Cold Creek Secret (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #7)
  • A Cold Creek Baby (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #8)
  • Christmas in Cold Creek (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #9)
  • A Cold Creek Reunion (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #10)
  • A Cold Creek Noel (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #11)