Start by marking “A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)” as Want to Read:
A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)

A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek #6)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  163 ratings  ·  11 reviews
All Emery Kendall wanted was to flee painful memories of Christmases past. She craved distraction and healing, and the mountains of Idaho offered both..."plus" the key to a long-buried family secret. But when she met her host, rancher Nate Cavazos, she hardly got a warm welcome....The former army ranger's smoldering good looks masked deep emotional scars. And now he had hi ...more
Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition #2013, 224 pages
Published December 2009 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Cold Creek Holiday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cold Creek Holiday

Beth Gallaugher
Great tear jerker!
Victoria Sigsworth
Was sorting through the romance at work and saw this. I read the synopsis, (Unusual for me) but it struck a chord. The author lives in Utah and the main character is called Emery. Now being an Osmond fan, this sparked my imagination.
I once read a historical M and B which was quite good but was a bit too much for me but passed on an afternoon travelling to and waiting for an appointment.Therefore, my expectations were not very high.
However, I am pleased to say that I really enjoyed this and actua
Shelly
Wonderful

This whole series of Cold Creek Boys are just a wonderful set of books... I can't wait for more of these....
Polly
What a completely and utterly lovely story. Love and joy arise out of tragedy. I loved it.

Beth
Enjoyed this short story. Loved the name Emery. (My granddaughter's name)
Lindy
Apr 26, 2015 Lindy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2015
Book 13

217 pages
Char (1RadReader59)
This was the first book from this author that I have read & I really enjoyed it. The reason for the main characters being where they are at the same time & what is going on in their lives it was totally believable. The only problem I had is that it left things unresolved & it does not tell me if another book is coming to fill in my questions or if I should even look for more.
Rachel Simson
This is the first M&B book I have read as I was curious about why my mum liked it so much. So I took a look and Loved it! It was sweet, dramatic and believable and I loved all the secrets and twists!!
Very good book!
I must read some more in this series!
-NG
Mum
I think the story would have been more credible if they were all another year down the road. If it were not a romance, everything would be setting up "rebound" feelings and starting an epic. Fun, but not believable.
Shannon Stacey
Raeanne Thayne's books are always intensely emotional and she's fast becoming one of my favorite SSE authors. This wasn't my favorite of the Cold Creek books, but it was a good emotional story.
Krystean
I love RaeAnne Thayne. Such a wonderful story teller!
Brenda Cronkhite
Brenda Cronkhite marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Calista Iskra
Calista Iskra marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Kathleen Becka
Kathleen Becka is currently reading it
May 15, 2015
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
  • Christmas with Her Boss
  • Home for the Holidays
  • See You Soon
  • It Happened One Christmas
  • Her Lone Cowboy (Larch Valley, #3)
  • The Sheik and the Runaway Princess (Desert Rogues #4)
  • Heartsight
  • A Not-So-Perfect Past
  • At Home In Stone Creek (Stone Creek, #6)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas
  • Broken (1NightStand, #100)
  • Healing the Boss's Heart
  • What the Librarian Did (Harlequin Superromance, #1622)
  • The Farmer's Wife (Luchettis Brothers #1)
  • Donovan's Child (Bravo Family, #30)
  • The Key
  • Twin Temptation
  • Hot-Wired (From 0-60, #3) (Harlequin Blaze, #465)
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t
More about RaeAnne Thayne...

Cowboys of Cold Creek (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Light The Stars (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #1)
  • Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2)
  • Dalton's Undoing (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #4)
  • A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #5)
  • A Cold Creek Secret (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #7)
  • A Cold Creek Baby (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #8)
  • Christmas in Cold Creek (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #9)
  • A Cold Creek Reunion (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #10)
  • A Cold Creek Noel (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #11)
Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2) Blackberry Summer (Hope's Crossing #1) Woodrose Mountain (Hope's Crossing,#2) Christmas in Snowflake Canyon (Hope's Crossing, #6) Sweet Laurel Falls (Hope's Crossing, #3)