Start by marking “The Perfect Seduction” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Seduction

The Perfect Seduction (Kimani Hotties)

3.98  ·  Rating Details  ·  98 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Loren Smith's new career as a pastry chef is finally bringing the former model out of her shell. But when a fire forces her to move in with her best friend, she doesn't expect to be living under the same roof as the sinfully seductive Robinson Hood! And soon the sexy undercover investigator makes her his personal mission.
Published January 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published December 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Seduction

D.lee
Jun 20, 2012 D.lee rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, loved this books!! The Hood men are so strong and sexy. I read Perfect Solitaire first and I thought it was really good, but this book is my favorite.
Loren was first introduced in Perfect Solitaire as Zoe's reclusive best friend, in this book we find out why. She was brutally abused and almost killed by her sadistic jealous boyfriend. She has lived 2 years and 5 months paralyzed by the fear that her psychopathic boyfriend will catch her and finish what he started.

Thanks to fate R
Mikka
Mar 22, 2016 Mikka rated it did not like it
I couldn't bring myself to finish this one. The summary was good and sounded interesting, but the actual story was poorly executed. I didn't find the main character likable at all, which made it hard to get into the book or empathize with her. I found myself rolling my eyes a lot around the point that I finally just gave up on it.
Brenda
Apr 09, 2014 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Love the Hood family! This was a great read! I loved how Loren overcame her fears and adversity and how as she was seeing her inner beauty and strength, she was helping Rob to heal from his loss as well. Loved it!
Ariana
May 14, 2016 Ariana rated it really liked it
I liked the book but hated Loren. Bitch you homeless you better stay where you can. Who are you to tell somebody to kick somebody else out of their house. And did her friend ever come home???
Kim
Jul 18, 2011 Kim rated it really liked it
This was a re-read for me. Originally read 11/2010, but I wanted to read this again before reading [[ASIN:B0055PQAMW That Perfect Moment (Kimani Romance)]]. This book was just so good. Heavily romantic, and just so much mental connection between Loren & Rob. I love how rob kept telling Loren how beautiful she was, and wanting her to trust him after going through such a traumatic experience. The way the spoke to each other was really like poetry at time, and just gave me really good feelings ...more
Shawnette
Dec 21, 2009 Shawnette rated it did not like it
Okay...I FINALLY finished The Perfect Seduction...I truly struggled to finish this book...several times I was tempted to chuck it...but I pushed through...and even though I felt sorry for Loren and everything her ex and his father put her through...Loren is quite ANNOYING and EXTREMELY difficult to like...however, the hero, Rob is quite an AMAZING man...and IMHO he deserves better!
Andrea Bevier-wimbush
Mar 21, 2013 Andrea Bevier-wimbush rated it it was amazing
I thought the book was awesome! reading some of the comments has said everything and more about how I viewed this book. good read!!!
Tonni "Kim" Brown
Jan 21, 2010 Tonni "Kim" Brown rated it it was amazing
I really like this book. It had me hooked from the first page to the end.
Brittany Davis
Brittany Davis rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2016
TR
TR marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Miss A. Murray
Miss A. Murray rated it did not like it
Aug 02, 2016
Sunorah
Sunorah rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2016
Deyan
Deyan marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Keya  Lowe
Keya Lowe marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Gwen Washington
Gwen Washington marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Lashanda
Lashanda marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Kenishia
Kenishia marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Renee
Renee rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2016
Denise Jackson
Denise Jackson marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Jenni Shaw-olsen
Jenni Shaw-olsen marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Mary Burgett
Mary Burgett marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Laree walker
Laree walker marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Dawn Corbin
Dawn Corbin marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Paula Davis
Paula Davis rated it really liked it
May 02, 2016
Mia Geyen
Mia Geyen rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
Coco
Coco rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
Lashon Lee
Lashon Lee marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
  • King's Passion
  • The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General)
  • Sizzling Seduction
  • The Hot Spot
  • No Compromise
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • Romancing the M.D. (Hopewell General)
  • The Heart
  • Summer Heat
  • Lovin' Blue
  • Cross My Heart (Coles Family, #2)
  • The Player's Proposal
197467
National bestselling author Carmen Green was born in Buffalo, New York, and had plans to study law before becoming a published author. While raising her three children, she wrote her first book on legal pads and transcribed it onto a computer on weekends before selling her first novel in 1993. Since that time she has sold more than twenty-six novels and novellas, and is proud that one of her books ...more
More about Carmen Green...

Kimani Hotties (1 - 10 of 69 books)
  • Island Fantasy
  • Miami Attraction
  • Redemption's Kiss (Secrets and Lies, #4)
  • Recipe for Temptation
  • As Good as the First Time
  • Make It Last Forever
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • The Millionaire's Ultimate Catch (Ladies of Distinction #5)
  • Pleasure for Two