Start by marking “The pH Miracle for Weight Loss: Balance Your Body Chemistry, Achieve Your Ideal Weight” as Want to Read:

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  6 reviews
- Dr. Young's most recent book, The pH Miracle for Diabetes (Warner, 0-446-53266-5, 7/04), has grossed over 30,000 hardcover copies to date. It will be published in trade paperback in 5/05 (see page 73).
- The author's first book, The pH Miracle (Warner, 0-446-52809-9, 2002), sold over 72,000 hardcover copies, and the trade edition (Warner; 0-446-69049-X, 5/03) has nearly 1
Published May 15th 2006 by Grand Central Life & Style (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The pH Miracle for Weight Loss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The pH Miracle for Weight Loss

Breeana
Mar 12, 2011 Breeana added it
Shelves: did-not-finish
I learned a lot about how much water the body needs, what KIND of water is ideal, and a lot about more alkaline foods. I love this approach to weightloss because most other diets don't make you HEALTHY. You can lose weight but not be HEALTHY or have a better-functioning body. Anyway... it was good, I just never finished it. :)
Jenny
A friend lives this religiously because she was diagnosed with cancer, but the effects seem to be what I'm looking for, so we'll see. Yep seems good-but I'm not ready to go vegan, I love meat, always have, always will. maybe cut out dairy, but I haven't taken the leap yet/ more veggies for sure though!
Barb
Aug 03, 2009 Barb rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommended to Barb by: mom
The author talked a good talk about acidity in our bodies, but too much of the book sounded like an ad for some special product. I'm always wary when something sounds too good to be true and this book was full of it.
Roos
Oct 03, 2007 Roos rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book will be great for people who were going through life overweight, including the simple program to keep and stay health.
Apryl
This book is about balancing the PH level in the body. This book has great recipes.
Helixpoint
No pills or diets. Just good healthy food
Tracey M. Zachmann
Tracey M. Zachmann marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Gregory Kelley
Gregory Kelley marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Fleur
Fleur marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Daren
Daren added it
Aug 10, 2014
Sable Ray
Sable Ray marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Keedron
Keedron marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Klau
Klau marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Kushal
Kushal added it
Apr 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health Sick and Tired? The pH Miracle for Diabetes: The Revolutionary Diet Plan for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetics The PH Miracle for Diabetes: The Revolutionary Diet Plan for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetics The Alkalarian Diet - See Your Health In A Whole New Light!